3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
not. enough. content. really that was dissapointing. The Art was amazing as always (but still, why was their hair red...) the story nice and the genres fully used but it was simply not enough content. As a sequal to Vitamin Plus there is a certain standart and that also applyies to lenth but that was the only bad thing in my opinion so still nice...lets call it demo... cause that is the playtimes worth.

walktrought please .....
look on their website their are the walkthroughs here's the link
<--- walkthrough
<--- game on their website, where you can also download the walkthrough i posted above

this game ticks all mi kinks shame there are not many like this
ye

Reactions: 4tuna and Kvopius

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Very late response, but as it turns out, to get in and out of the car you have to press shift and enter at the same time. Then enter the locations as Yuki and Ayame, as you can't enter the towns whilst inside the car.
thanks. but i kinda lost interest. solid art, but the sex scenes just weren't very stimulating.

Xarongol

Oct 5, 2019
You don't like it, it's your choice. But you'd be surprised to know that there are some people that actually wrote me they prefered this style over Butakoma's. That's not the majority, but you do what you can when you need to fund half of your own second game with your own money while working beside (cause no one knows you and Patreon doesn't even exist properly). But that kind of preoccupation must probably fly over the head of guys like you in this "I-made-a-3D-render-and-two-maps-on-RPG-Maker-support-me-on-Patreon!" age.
Would you think there would be a remake with Butakoma's art if there was a generous donation? I absolutely loved the first game and tbh I wouldn't mind using a bit of my money. The new art style couldnt even pop a boner. But your stories and scenarios make up for that. If you're up for it, just dm me the average amount the game would need.

Ark Thompson

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2016
Would you think there would be a remake with Butakoma's art if there was a generous donation? I absolutely loved the first game and tbh I wouldn't mind using a bit of my money. The new art style couldnt even pop a boner. But your stories and scenarios make up for that. If you're up for it, just dm me the average amount the game would need.
Might as well kill your hopes right away: Butakoma does NOT want to do stuff for others (I invite you to read the 3rd question of my FAQ : ). Money has nothing to do with it. I've asked him twice and he always declines with the same reason. He's already nice enough to help me making SoVO a better game than VP with uncensored pics etc... I'm not going to insist forever. The only potential way to have SoV looking like SoVO would be to find an artist skilled enough to "copy" his style. Considering how much trouble I have finding artists agreeing to draw what I picture in my games even with their own styles, it's almost utopian ^^'

Reactions: gra7

Xarongol

Oct 5, 2019
Might as well kill your hopes right away: Butakoma does NOT want to do stuff for others (I invite you to read the 3rd question of my FAQ : ). Money has nothing to do with it. I've asked him twice and he always declines with the same reason. He's already nice enough to help me making SoVO a better game than VP with uncensored pics etc... I'm not going to insist forever. The only potential way to have SoV looking like SoVO would be to find an artist skilled enough to "copy" his style. Considering how much trouble I have finding artists agreeing to draw what I picture in my games even with their own styles, it's almost utopian ^^'
Fuck.. your stories are godlike man, what a shame. I havent read the FAQ, I just read your comment about how you funded half the game yourself, so I assumed it was money. My bad

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
It's a shame Vitamin+ remake (Origins) never got that revised ending

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes