• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
their attitude didn't make em any better-nor worth listening to. i'm blunt-but this went to the point of abuse.
Like i said the grandparents are speaking the truth does not matter about there attitude they where speaking the truth and abuse if you think saying some harsh words is abuse then by the gods you are pathetic.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Like i said the grandparents are speaking the truth does not matter about there attitude they where speaking the truth and abuse if you think saying some harsh words is abuse then by the gods you are pathetic.
as are you if you got triggered just from me saying that.

Reactions: Deynan

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
RTP ERROR MESSAGE. I DO HAVE THE RIGHT PROGRAM INSTALLED. EVERY OTHER GAME WORKS. SORRY FOR THE CAPS. MY LOCK IS STUCK.

VLindemann

Apr 25, 2018
I get the quest to find the farm responsible for harmingthe horse..... but I can't progress the questline I have litterally searched everywhere & talked / interacted with everyone & everything, no farms pop up to investigate..... Guess I just have to start the game over? I guess my mistake was to get the ferrier to help the horse before the doctor?.... game is stuck :/
where is ferrier might i ask ?

ferroluppe

Jun 21, 2018
Here's my completed save. Extract it into the same folder as the game executable.

It'll overwrite the save you have in slot 1 though. So back that up or rename this to a different slot number before copying it over.
do you have a completed save that is done in Hardcore X?

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
really liked the first game ( mainly becuase of the art style and gameplay ). this one aint doing it for me lol

Reactions: Xarongol

CheesyButt

Aug 10, 2018
Vitamin Plus
Slice of Ventures Origins
Slice of Venture: New Start
Slice of Venture 2: Come Hell or High Water

Those are the 4 games in the series right? If so, what order are they in chronologically? I want to play all for of them, but I want to make sure I get the order right. Could any tell me what order are they in? I'd really appreciate it!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes