ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
This goddamn female hairstyle and similar model once again... Is this the free asset and that's why people use that one so much or what? :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not bad. I liked the main girl with her bitchy attitude and her cutesy outfit, her face looks a little bit off from time to time, like she's always angry; loved the hair, it's one of my favorties even if it's overused.
The dual personality wasn't bad, the fourth wall breaking was cool, hopefuly it won't be abused, a little bit of it it's fine but a lot of it might ruin the immersion. I like that there are two defined paths so I won't be missing any content, just go full dom or sub.

As a teaser of the two main characters was decent, but what will the game be about? Is she going to be the girlfriend and we'll live with her? Are we going to school or to work and we'll meet new people? What will the main story be aside from the double personality?

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
[...] I didn't want to fool anyone with some game that lasts 10 minutes at most if you are a slow reader, that's why I versioned it 0.0.0, firstly because I didn't like how Demo sounded as I think it's still more than that, but not enough to be called a first and official version where I would have called it 0.1 (given 1.0 shall be the final one).[...]

[...] I wanted it to be like an array of versions 0.x.x until we reach 1.0.0, I know it sounds stupid but that's what I wanted to do with it [...]
Fair enough. Please, understand that I am not looking for a fight or quarrel with anyone. I was just having a piece of my mind about a sore subject as a fellow developer. This is not the place nor the time for a discussion like this, so I will not comment further on the subject in this thread (but I don't mind a PM if interested).

Of course they are incompetent, they aren't devs.
I guess we can agree to disagree on this? As soon as you start making something software related, as a hobby or as your job, you are a developer in my eyes.

I mean, i'm learning to make games. When it comes time for me to launch one I know fuck all about version numbers nor do I care.

[...] Same goes for most devs here. They have full time jobs, families and whatever else going on in their lives, numbering updates for something they are doing as a part time hobby is probably wayyyyyyyyy down on their list of priorities.
While I understand what you are saying, all it takes is to use a search engine and type in something like "How to number software versions" and you'll be set. I can't think of any excuse not to look it up on the Internet.

Even if you don't do it for your playerbase, isn't it much easier to keep track of the different versions you're putting out by naming them "1.0.0" ({major}.{minor}.{patch}) or the much simpler "1906", which stands for YYMM (year 2019, month 06)?

Just my two cents :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
sooo..not real cat ears :( so sad... Rob needs Neko's (do not consider Neko's furries because cats..cats are above that nonsense!!! ) i dont give a hoot about how people number their games..i'm not that anal retentive..as it is not a law or anything..who cares!!!...will give the game a shot because male dom stuffs...maybe he can eventually dom her into seeking magic help to turn her into a proper Neko ;)
ugh..i see the term "fam" one more time i'm gonna punch my neighbor...
ok..that was the most annoying game i ever played...lol..graphically it was decent..narrative-wise...felt like a 15 year old gansta wannabe on meth shouting at people on the street..i think i'll make a hard pass on this..i'm WAY too old for that shit :p

Last edited:

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
sooo..not real cat ears :( so sad... Rob needs Neko's (do not consider Neko's furries because cats..cats are above that nonsense!!! ) i dont give a hoot about how people number their games..i'm not that anal retentive..as it is not a law or anything..who cares!!!...will give the game a shot because male dom stuffs...maybe he can eventually dom her into seeking magic help to turn her into a proper Neko ;)
ugh..i see the term "fam" one more time i'm gonna punch my neighbor...
ok..that was the most annoying game i ever played...lol..graphically it was decent..narrative-wise...felt like a 15 year old gansta wannabe on meth shouting at people on the street..i think i'll make a hard pass on this..i'm WAY too old for that shit :p
I haven't planned on anything to make her a proper neko girl but I freaking laughed so hard at the "fam" criticism, I'll keep that in mind and turn it down a couple of notches.

Yeah the wanna be gangstar has to do with the story, I will explain everything with the next update, so if you want to stick around until that, that will really be appreciated

Reactions: Canto Forte

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I know when people see the same free models and some of the less expensive pay for models used endlessly over and over again in endless different games it does become annoying, but, since I saw so many comments in tons of different threads on this, I went and read up on how to create a model from nothing, so that She or He are in no way like everything else everyone else uses, and believe me it is no small task to create a model from nothing to finished product, and then most games have the main MC or MC`s and a host of 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th string models also, and doing something like creating them all from nothing to finished product would be awesome and all, but not very practical at all, as the reality is it would be mega time consuming just creating the models alone.

Just wanted to say that.

Reactions: Sventra and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know when people see the same free models and some of the less expensive pay for models used endlessly over and over again in endless different games it does become annoying, but, since I saw so many comments in tons of different threads on this, I went and read up on how to create a model from nothing, so that She or He are in no way like everything else everyone else uses, and believe me it is no small task to create a model from nothing to finished product, and then most games have the main MC or MC`s and a host of 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th string models also, and doing something like creating them all from nothing to finished product would be awesome and all, but not very practical at all, as the reality is it would be mega time consuming just creating the models alone.

Just wanted to say that.
Well said and she looks like Lisa so that is good enough for me ;)

Reactions: brittC25 and Mytez

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Does that dog logo on her shorts mean there is bestiality coming in this game :)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..do not need bestiality...nope nope..unless she becomes a genuine Neko(let it go Rob) then that has "essence" of...kinda sorta...in a way..not really...also..if she keeps the non-smiling face she'll be considered Goldy's long lost sister...

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
ya..do not need bestiality...nope nope..unless she becomes a genuine Neko(let it go Rob) then that has "essence" of...kinda sorta...in a way..not really...also..if she keeps the non-smiling face she'll be considered Goldy's long lost sister...
Yeah don't worry about the bestiality stuff. Oh rest assured, she'll lose that grin on her face VERY soon!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I liked it. Wish the footjob was accessible in the dom route.

Sventra

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2019
fuck or get cucked that about sums up the game .(note the shots being taken at dax ,league of legends and the winpod XD)
Yay! Finally someone that finds the one at dax! I'd give you a virtual cookie but here I can only send coffie cups, so here's one! :coffee:
I liked it. Wish the footjob was accessible in the dom route.
Sure, I can make it accessible through some choices down the line

Reactions: timepants

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Very interesting! It has better foot fetish than most fully developed games, and this is just a Demo! I like the whole split personality approach. I'll keep an eye on this one

Reactions: Sventra
3.90 star(s) 7 Votes