4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
tried to savescum, broke my save instead
inventory is gone, shops sell nothing
a shame, wanted to play this to completion :(

Vicodin88

Mar 28, 2020
Any pointers on how to actually play the game? So far i figured normal small slime, titty small slime, butt small slime, normal medium slime and titty and butt medium slime ... but I think I am missing so much. Already have medium tub and the mutagen gauges, no idea how to mix diff mutagens, would expect that if I mix tiddy + ass i would gate a tiddy + ass slime but nah ?

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
can I get confirmation that there is no sound in the game I can't tell if its a bug or not
NVM I was a idiot and didn't read the welcome part my bad

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Anyone else save is getting corrupted from time to time? I cannot buy anything, my inventory disappear, all my saves get corrupted when that happens.

fucked.png

Reactions: MhSequoia

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Any pointers on how to actually play the game? So far i figured normal small slime, titty small slime, butt small slime, normal medium slime and titty and butt medium slime ... but I think I am missing so much. Already have medium tub and the mutagen gauges, no idea how to mix diff mutagens, would expect that if I mix tiddy + ass i would gate a tiddy + ass slime but nah ?
how did you get agitated slime? The alchemy shop won't sell me anything till I get some

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
agitated slime can be a booby slime ... sooo slime cube + two red berries as mutagen, will produce a pair of boobs
OMG thank you so much I had put 1,3,6, and 8 mutagens and concluded there was no difference didn't know he literally meant a couple

May 27, 2017
This really needs some kind of guide to what slimes can be made and how to make them. I've been at it for awhile and can't find any combo for anything except ona and booby

Reactions: AlexTorch

Madders

Aug 1, 2017
This really needs some kind of guide to what slimes can be made and how to make them. I've been at it for awhile and can't find any combo for anything except ona and booby
The red berries is boobies, one yellow is ass, two green is mouth, from there you experiment, just look at the mutagen gauge and match the line, don't go over or under it.

Reactions: Angel Nightsky

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Still need some improvement especially on the ui because when you save then quit, the save file became broken where you can't do anything and can't buy anything and the worst part is that your inventory item is gone and you can't progress at all

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
LOL The saves are so broken the world stopped working. Nothing in the forest, inventory vanished into the void. Even had a run where bottles just stopped showing up. This would be super cool if is actually worked.

Shionara

May 2, 2020
WHAT THE HELL IS BOTTLE OF SLIME? how do i make it
evolve a slime to the point that you can armpitjob it.

The bottle of full slime is the evolve version of the armpitjob where you can cowgirl it.

to evolve a slime, just feed it without any additional ingredient.

dfdsfdsfdsgrtyh5

Jan 20, 2018
evolve a slime to the point that you can armpitjob it.

The bottle of full slime is the evolve version of the armpitjob where you can cowgirl it.

to evolve a slime, just feed it without any additional ingredient.
Block slime can only be fed twice for me

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes