BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1681998684131.png

Overview:
Developing Slimechemy, a slimegirl breeding game.
Buy new alchemical equipment, affect the slimegirls growth,
interact with the locals and maybe make some coin and have fun along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-18
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Developer: Himomune
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_44_29.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_48_16.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_42_58.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_42_11.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_41_30.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_43_49.png Slimechemy   20_04_2023 15_42_02.png

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Slimechemy-Demo1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not a bad start.
About as minuscule as possible for a demo, but a reasonable vertical slice.

Can not emphasize more about how bad unreal is with UI... urgh.
Nice art style, not a fan of the lady's glasses lens texture tho.

Can see this going places.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Very cool idea for a game and the slime girls here look very very promising, looks like they are being designed with some intricate technology behind them, with a nice caustics material, procedural drips and rope system, jiggle system and deformation and/or vertex animation, here are some more public images from the patreon

I'm wondering if the individual choices in the breeding process are actually going to affect the slime girls' shape and physical, chemical and other properties since it looks like there might be this realtime simulation with various parameters, that would be next level. So some slime girls could be more or less sticky or drippy, more or less jiggly etc., on top of variation in body shape and maybe also size.

Last edited:
May 31, 2018
Extremely interested- I’m also really curious about how the dev got the models and shaders set up, that’s very much something I’m interested in.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
So...I wasn't able to find, let alone access the alchemist basement that a pop-up said was available. Instead just returned to the shop keeper who acted as though the quest was complete, and then provided a scene that was mostly off screen to the point that it would qualify as beyond censored. I know it's a demo, but what is it trying to demonstrate? A broken quest and off-screen sex scene?

Reactions: Dammit
May 14, 2020
So...I wasn't able to find, let alone access the alchemist basement that a pop-up said was available. Instead just returned to the shop keeper who acted as though the quest was complete, and then provided a scene that was mostly off screen to the point that it would qualify as beyond censored. I know it's a demo, but what is it trying to demonstrate? A broken quest and off-screen sex scene?
On the map the basement is below the house, but from what I saw there wasn't anything to do. You just "plant" the slime into a bucket and then press a feed button and nothing happens. And the one sex scene should look exactly like it does in the first picture, if its off screen more then that then you might be on the wrong resolution setting.

kunkunman3000

Aug 6, 2020
It Is Not Starting Keeps Showing This Error Mentioned Below,
"THE PROCEDURE ENTRY POINT CreateFile2 COULD NOT BE LOCATED IN THE DYNAMIC LINK LIBRARY KERBEL32.DLL."

Can Someone Tell Me How To Fix It?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes