4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Fidzius

Aug 29, 2018
[Demo1]

Visually decent, H scene is mild in tone, but could be okay as it maintains the visual style and is maybe interactive.
Gameplay wise, there's not enough to check given how forcefully limited actions are.
The content overall is much less than the preview images.

here's what you get with tutorials in between (mostly) each action:
home->shop->lab->plant->feed->bed->lab->harvest->shop->scene
that's it, then it kicks you out to main menu in case you wanted to start a new game for some reason?

For now, the demo fails at giving a demonstration, since it's a more of a 1-time intrusive tutorial that forcefully ends.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
On the map the basement is below the house, but from what I saw there wasn't anything to do. You just "plant" the slime into a bucket and then press a feed button and nothing happens. And the one sex scene should look exactly like it does in the first picture, if its off screen more then that then you might be on the wrong resolution setting.
Must be a resolution issue, although I tried it in a few different resolutions and in windowed mode and still couldn't see below the house (or the southern part of the end scene)

essdubbaya

Jul 18, 2018
[Demo1]

Visually decent, H scene is mild in tone, but could be okay as it maintains the visual style and is maybe interactive.
Gameplay wise, there's not enough to check given how forcefully limited actions are.
The content overall is much less than the preview images.

here's what you get with tutorials in between (mostly) each action:
home->shop->lab->plant->feed->bed->lab->harvest->shop->scene
that's it, then it kicks you out to main menu in case you wanted to start a new game for some reason?

For now, the demo fails at giving a demonstration, since it's a more of a 1-time intrusive tutorial that forcefully ends.

Don't even have to leave the shop. If you talk to her again you can tell her you already did it. It has no checks.

Reactions: Fidzius

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The basic idea is great. Would love to see this developed into fruition.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
This is a very short slice amounting to only a few minutes but I think this shows a lot of promise. I know they aren't for everyone but I really like these farming and shop sim games when they actually try to be a game rather than just another generic sex game. I'll be looking forward to this in the future.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Slimechemy-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes