4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Block slime can only be fed twice for me
You need to buy the 110 and 320 items before you can do that. You need to do that repeatedly but I'll suggest to you to just delete the game because the save file is kinda broken and you just need to finish it on one run so just don't. It's not worth it especially when you exit the game even if you have save file, when you reload it, you can't buy anything so pretty much hardstuck so please just delete the game and wait for the next update

monster king

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty promising game, but it seems that there's a lot of problem from it.
For starter, it seems that when I quit the game (exe), run it back again, and try to reload my save, all my items would be gone and the shop selection would be blank / corrupted. So currently you can only play it in a single sitting.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
hey guys i'm stuck at the bottle of agitated slime idk what to do can someone help me ty.
before anything else you need to know the slime forms, if you harvest the wrong one it won't count for the quest and this should help on any future quest you come through.
- slime cube (basic form - item you buy from the shop or find in the woods)
- small slime (first form - kid)
- medium slime (second form - teen)
- large slime (third form - adult)

keep selling the slimes you manage to create till you're able to buy the lab tubes from boris, but depending on the quest:
- if you need a small bottle of agitated slime then you're already set
- if you need a bottle of agitated slime then you'll need to buy the metal lab tube
- if you need a full bottle of agitated slime then you'll need to buy the metal lab tube and the plated bowl

any agitated slime works for the quest, so get only one type of ingredient and don't mix it with others
when you put the first ingredient the lab tubes will point how much of that ingredient you'll need for the slime to grow
when you reach the mark you can feed the slime and go to sleep, on the next day you either harvest the slime (if it's the right growth you need for the quest) or give it the same ingredient again and repeat the process.

note 1: when attempting to grow a large slime the lab tubes will request you to use three ingredients after you use the first one, DO NOT USE ALL THREE INGREDIENTS, if you do the mark will keep going up asking for more ingredients so you should use only two: the same you've used since the start and one of your choice (depending on the ingredient the slime traits changes, like the blowjob slime having normal or extra thicc lips)

note 2: in case you need a slime but not agitated then just use all three ingredients but don't reach the mark

note 3: although the slime type is not necessary for the quest as long it is agitated:
- for paizuri slimes use the red mutaberry or soaked mutasponge
- for buttjob slimes use the yellow mutasap or bloodcap
- for blowjob slimes use the green mutaleaf or saltborn

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
this games has a lot of potential
I couldn't figure out what to do with irene's seed or how to grow the synthetic mutagen for boris so I guess either that's just as far as the game goes for now or I missed something

Eefmeister

Feb 11, 2019
Wayy too buggy, can't even feed a slime more than twice, just stuck with a ball that I can harvest as a tiny amount of slime in a bottle

Reactions: Drept89

Shionara

May 2, 2020
this games has a lot of potential
I couldn't figure out what to do with irene's seed or how to grow the synthetic mutagen for boris so I guess either that's just as far as the game goes for now or I missed something
I'm stuck on that too like if I try to putit on the basin like how I raise a slime, it just converted to weird donut slime and you can't even sell it sothe game still has a lot of bugs

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
For some reason this only worked for me when only using the middle station, one by one.

Mutagen A Sphere = Mutagen A + 1 Mutasponge + 2 Mutaberry
Mutagen B Sphere = Mutagen B + 4 Mutasap
Mutagen C Sphere = Mutagen C + 1 Salthorn + 4 Mutaleaf

Phase 1: Alchemical Gold (Cluster Phase) + Mutagen A ONLY > Sleep
Phase 2: Alchemical Gold (Donut Phase) + Mutagen B ONLY > Sleep
Phase 3: Alchemical Gold (Blob Phase) + Mutagen C ONLY > Sleep
Final Harvest: Sunny-side Up Eggs painted gold

Honestly the trial and error of this was kind of annoying, but eh, actually made me put effort into figuring out how this stuff works. lol

Reactions: Voxon

FapPog

Oct 21, 2020
Looks great from what i can seen. Tried to play but cannot gift slimes other than bottles. Load a game after save shopkeeper's inventory all locked as red questionmarks.
Loaded once and got the butt actually grown. Havent successfully been able to produce any of the other results stated above yet. Not sure what ive done wrong or if its just buggy as heck still.
Havent seen anything other than slimjob, hj. Hopeful bug will be fixed as the style and premise itself seems to have potential!

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
For some reason this only worked for me when only using the middle station, one by one.

Mutagen A Sphere = Mutagen A + 1 Mutasponge + 2 Mutaberry
Mutagen B Sphere = Mutagen B + 4 Mutasap
Mutagen C Sphere = Mutagen C + 1 Salthorn + 4 Mutaleaf

Phase 1: Alchemical Gold (Cluster Phase) + Mutagen A ONLY > Sleep
Phase 2: Alchemical Gold (Donut Phase) + Mutagen B ONLY > Sleep
Phase 3: Alchemical Gold (Blob Phase) + Mutagen C ONLY > Sleep
Final Harvest: Sunny-side Up Eggs painted gold

Honestly the trial and error of this was kind of annoying, but eh, actually made me put effort into figuring out how this stuff works. lol
nice, thx for the info
boris gave me a book for handling bigger slimes and honestly I don't know the point of it... now all it's left is figure out what to do with the seeds (that turns into a donut for creating fleshlight slimes)

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
nice, thx for the info
boris gave me a book for handling bigger slimes and honestly I don't know the point of it... now all it's left is figure out what to do with the seeds (that turns into a donut for creating fleshlight slimes)
Yeah, came across that issue too, but it was 1 AM on a work day so I decided to just say fuck it and went to bed. lol

sydanvaras

Dec 31, 2017
I really hope that developer fixes that save problem. Its quite a long game to go through wothout saving

hikarigashi

May 28, 2020
Response from the developer:
" There's also an annoying bug, if you can't buy anything at the store and playing in a window, try moving the window all the way to the left/maximize and the buying/selling should work properly. There's something wrong with the resolution/window size math that I'll try to sus out, but so far, this is the workaround!"

Reactions: Nottthatguy5476

OpenSpace

Nov 30, 2021
Looking forward to the sound update, which according to the developer's Patreon should be a part of the version 0.9 build.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes