4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Bro its GZDoom, a port for Doom that was released in 2005. There really isn't anything to optimize here because its a mod for a game made in 1993. Not really sure what to tell you but to consider going through the options and figure it out for yourself because it genuinely shouldn't be running that absolutely shitty unless your computer is that absolutely fucked. Do you have another version of GZDoom that doesn't run like shit?
It was the default render settings that were killing me. Set it to hardware accelerated and it works like a charm now.

Jul 21, 2018
Pssst, protip for you all: If you type map e1m5 in the console, there's an extra, slightly unfinished level. map gallery also works, but the gallery is quite bare bones right now lol

It was the default render settings that were killing me. Set it to hardware accelerated and it works like a charm now.
Weird, it probably didn't like your GPU at all. The default is hardware accelerated.

Jun 17, 2020
If someone would like to, they could totally make an DOOM-like that is vore based where if you get reduced to zero HP you have like 100 seconds to escape an belly arena to revive yourself and each arena is tailored to which enemy took you out.
Imp probably being the easiest and whatever a hellknight is being one of the hardest

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Fruzsina

yeah im getting this error
It's complaining on two files for graphics related errors, i find it rather odd... Judging the screenshots, the graphics shouldn't be too complex.
So i suggest to try to redownload (preferable from a different link). There's also a chanse to try the game, if you get the demo version from Itch, which more than possible to contain less stuff that this version. But if the same error message happen, then this have to be something about your device. (Which of i have absolute zero knowledge)

Jul 21, 2018
If someone would like to, they could totally make an DOOM-like that is vore based where if you get reduced to zero HP you have like 100 seconds to escape an belly arena to revive yourself and each arena is tailored to which enemy took you out.
Imp probably being the easiest and whatever a hellknight is being one of the hardest

A friend brought this abomination to a lan party almost a decade ago. Somehow we had fun with it. It's not quite what you want but it's the closest thing that currently exists.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Pretty fun twist on the classic doom format. And who can hate on delicous goblin shortstacks?

Gotta ask; considering the description for snagging items is typically descriptions of 'you slurp up x or y', what are the odds of our ample amazon *also* being taken to pound town here or there?

G'luck, dev. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

ShadowyM

Jan 25, 2018
This seems to be an excellent entry that will slide tightly into the gaping orifice of Doom's Slooter Shooter genre alongside H-Doom and Monster Girl Quest 3D.

Nov 13, 2021
si te encuentras con un limo, ya que son los únicos actualmente, que entra en un estado de aturdimiento con un corazón por encima de ellos, todo lo que tienes que hacer es acercarte a ellos y usar la tecla de interacción que está predeterminada como E.
[/CITA]
Tnx

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Hey there. The reason why I didn't tie fucking enemies to regaining resources is because it would mean you would feel obligated to fuck every single enemy you could. This is especially the case when it's tied to health or armour. Not tying it to health or armour also means the level designers have a finer degree of control over the total resources available in their levels.

I want to integrate the sex scenes with the gameplay, but I feel like regaining resources isn't the way.

The simple solution to this would be getting rid of the Berserker Crowns and other single level powerup as they currently exist and replacing them with a defeat and then fuck system. Right now as it is you just beat the shit out of them from across the room and you get the crown, which treats them like any other enemy. Have an enemy wear the berserker crown and it buffs them to make them more dangerous. When you beat them you have to make your way to them and fuck them to steal the buff, making it more rewarding to clear the room and more dangerous to go for it.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes