4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

haneko

Aug 6, 2016
As soon as this thread was updated the game updates like a day later with .15 what are the chances.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
As soon as this thread was updated the game updates like a day later with .15 what are the chances.
pretty high considering the update contents. A new level which they were likely already working on, an adjustment on the shotgun to have a tighter spread, two new enemies and funnily enough the ghost is already in 0.14 and can be summoned through the console. No new h-scenes but seeing the activity is nice considering the popularity of this game growing as rapidly as it is.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know... shock factor aside - I wonder what the lore of the world is like. Like the Crossbow I can understand, bondage is a thing, people as furniture is a thing. Why not mini-girl as a crossbow. (I assume it's a living girl) But The milk boomstick? The incorrectly named tentacle gun?
Pink bottles filled with girl juice (I know it says load but other characters aren't futa... are they?) Who makes all the dildos? Why are they in crates? Are they so weak that they brake after one use or is there so many sluts that need like... 3 or 4 to be satisfied?

Also - is it possible to make character invincible when she's balls deep in someone? Or get health from banging enemies?
And maybe put idle animation where enemies actually... use those dildos or something...

Last edited:

MajinZ.

Mar 26, 2022
hi i need some help i'm stuck at the first level i opened both locked door killed everyone and have 3 guns unlock but couldn't find where to go next

Astcit

Jan 14, 2021
"In the first age, in the first battle, there was HDoom... but now, those who tasted the bite of it's zdoomyness name it: SLOOTER."
- Some random horny demon

The day will be when someone makes a full CoC/TiTS-like game in the GZDoom engine. Imagine exploring worlds and having your own ship to travel between maps (like a hub maybe?) to fuck aliens, in both ways of the word.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
"In the first age, in the first battle, there was HDoom... but now, those who tasted the bite of it's zdoomyness name it: SLOOTER."
- Some random horny demon

The day will be when someone makes a full CoC/TiTS-like game in the GZDoom engine. Imagine exploring worlds and having your own ship to travel between maps (like a hub maybe?) to fuck aliens, in both ways of the word.
Sure but the idea of CoC/TiTS offered sub position as well, and Doom games are all about dom. XD

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Did... anyone found the secret in the third level? I am also missing some enemies.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes