4.10 star(s) 10 Votes
Jan 21, 2019
For Android players:

Step 1: Go buy D-Touch on the play store, or snag an APK somewheres if you're poor.
Step 2: Download the gaem.
Step 3: Load the jotun.wad file into D-Touch, making sure that you have Doom 2 also loaded as the base engine (this is me talking out of ass, i don't know if doom 2 thing is required.)
Step 4. Fap to a futa shagging goblins, milk-cubi, and bee girls to your heart's content, or until you realize touch controls and FPS don't mix.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
From what I've played so far the foundation is solid, map designs are pretty competent and having proper up/down aiming is cool. The voice acting on the player character and different enemies is also quite nice.

That said the sex animations seem like they could use a bit of work in some places though. In the Goblin's standing 69 the MC's hips don't move with her legs which just looks weird, and in the Slime's doggy animation MC's face moves and changes shape way too much for how little her head is moving. It's a bit odd how the art is generally quite good but the in-game sex animations are kinda janky.

The one gameplay criticism I have is that unlike in H-Doom enemies aren't frozen while fucking one, so you can get killed while trying to enjoy the lewds if you don't clear out the area first. If that's intentional it'd be nice to have some small reward for fucking the enemies given there's a bit of risk involved, like say, healing 2-3 health over a couple seconds.

Also as suggestions, perhaps have variants of the animations where the MC is clothed and her thong is pulled aside so long as you have armor. The other is I'd second the suggestion someone else made earlier to have your melee be using the MCs dick to cock-slap enemies into submission, rather than just punching them.

Last edited:

LateParty

Jul 18, 2022
It seems feature creep may be an issue here.
Having five maps with careful put down placements, weapons, keys and secrets is a bit moot when the big point of the game is the sexual content, which seems to be lacking.
Focus on more scenes and more smut (even drawn pictures like the goblin one) before you add more levels: the gameplay is Doom, it doesn't need fixing or focus, it's timeless on its own.

Reactions: Nightfall1

littleguy2021

Apr 27, 2021
Want see some of defeated action. futa warrior being fked and cum on command of cause. love see that instead was disappointed when you are defeated enemy just loses interest in futa and walks away. that needs fixed

BianTheGreat

Jan 3, 2021
The "dead" goblin sprite is almost the same height as a alive one, from far away it's hard to tell which one to shoot.
Also, fucking dead enemies serves no gameplay purouse, 1hp or armour boost would be enought just something for doing it.
And too many monster closets but that just my preference.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
So, question.

Are these levels designed to account for jumping, or no? Because I know a large chunk of Doom WADs don't really account for having the main character have legs that can function vertically.

(Having played through Doom 2 with PB enabled as an example >.< )

Silly question, I know.
Technically there are areas that can only be reached with running jump, but otherwise our giant futa cock is keeping us grounded.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
I assume this is the first level - you need to walk through the door locked by the red... key. In a large room.
[/QUOTE]

Hmh, it's the third map. :) The acqueduct. In there, you open a doorbehind which is some sort of cow/minotaur. After she'sdefeated, there is this beehive in her room, as well as strang white squares on the walls and ceilings (as shown in pervious attachment). I cannot find any way to progress further however. :eek:

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I assume this is the first level - you need to walk through the door locked by the red... key. In a large room.
Hmh, it's the third map. :) The acqueduct. In there, you open a doorbehind which is some sort of cow/minotaur. After she'sdefeated, there is this beehive in her room, as well as strang white squares on the walls and ceilings (as shown in pervious attachment). I cannot find any way to progress further however. :eek:
[/QUOTE]
oh sorry I legit didn't realize... Okay I got it. This isn't a wall. Screenshot_SLOOTER_20220729_084558.png
And it's a second map, because tutorial is map 0 right?

Reactions: Lucress

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Continuing what I was saying in my last comment about how the Goblin's animation could use work, I also noticed more recently it seems like her head was shrunk and hair changed to make the dick-sucking more visible. She ends up having the hairstyle of one of those horrible Troll dolls... :oops:

The whole animation could probably use a do-over, honestly.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is it only me, or is the map just completely incomprehensible due to it being 2-3 different colors that almost resemble one another?
Also the controls feel way too "floaty".

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
Is it only me, or is the map just completely incomprehensible due to it being 2-3 different colors that almost resemble one another?
Also the controls feel way too "floaty".
That's you. The controls and "feel" are a hard copy-paste of the old Doom games. Tab (map) is your friend

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
That's you. The controls and "feel" are a hard copy-paste of the old Doom games. Tab (map) is your friend
Huh, it has been a while since i've played doom 1&2, i do not remember if there was "momentum" on your movement.
Also, i was talking about the tab, since the map in that is brown and the walls are almost brown and doors too.

bogdankl

Aug 18, 2018
kinda late for the party since I've been out this week, played a few levels of this and it's... really good, the only problem is I think there's only 2 or 3 animations <haven't played all that much> so more H content is needed, I love the weapon design, and while I'm not into dick girls, I don't really mind dick girl on girl action,

I really don't get why people don't make more games like this and H doom, the doom engine and game is perfect for modding it into a H game since the gameplay is all there and it's really good, this could be done as well with stuff like the wolfenstein engine or the build engine < used for duke nuken, blood, shadow warrior etc> or if you would like to make and RPG why not use a old RPG game as a base, I think it's a really missed opportunity, everyone just uses unity or rpgm instead,

then again, I'm not a programmer so maybe I should just stfu

Furby0123

May 27, 2019
Pretty solid game. Dont really understand the whole RNG of who wants to fuck and who doesnt, but the actual gameplay feels like an old doom WAD which is a good thing.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes