4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

papel

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2018
It's alright, you probably never played original Doom. One of the ways to find secrets was to interact with everything or as people back in the day liked to call it - "Humping the walls"
The "umph" sound effect playing on every failed interaction certainly made OG Doomguy a certified teichophile*
*teichos = wall

JasonK3

Sep 7, 2017
Really fun game and I hope to see more
I also did the first level a few times just to see how fast I could do it and 32 seconds was my best
Screenshot 2022-08-12 220019.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr.Red

not the bees

Jul 14, 2019
this very much a you come for the lewd but you stay for the game kind of experience so far, looking forward to what will come next (y)

BigSaltDeluxe

Nov 6, 2020
Secret guide for 0.19

Level 1: Ruined Castle
1: The far end of the water, on the west side of the starting area.
2: After getting your first Blunderbust on a crate, jump to the ledge to your east, than interact with the wall.
3: After activating the switch (in the same room as the Blunderbust) to lower the yellow key, leave the room and turn left. there will be an alcove in the wall. Jump into it, turn right and interact with the small green patch on the wall. Behind you, the wall has opened up, containing a Bimborb
4: The far east side of the lava river, there is a hole in the wall, containing a slutty bikini.

Level 2: The Aqueduct
1: After exiting the elevator in the red dildo room, there are bars in the wall ahead of you. One is shorter than the others. Interact with it, back up, and turn right. the wall has lowered, opening the way to a slutty bikini.

Level 3: Hard Wood
1: To the southwest of the starting platform is a tunnel. going deep enough into this tunnel will cause walls to lower behind you. Interacting with the northern wall will open the way to a supply bucket.
2: In the south-east of the forest area, there are steps carved into the wood north from here is a dark area, with a slutty bikini inside.

Level 4: Winding Canyon
1: At the east end of the big canyon, the sector surrounding the protective condom is marked as a secret.

Level 5: Earthen Bosom
1: At the very start, turn around and climb to find a slutty bikini
2: At the top of the lavafall, turn right, and travel over the lava to fight a heifer with a lava crown.
3: Now that you've got a lava crown, head the other direction, to the end of the lava flow, to find a Bimborb and some ammo. The Bimborb is marked as a secret.

Last edited:

Cpt. Boner

Jan 28, 2021
Yes it did

This one may also expire at some point and I don't actively monitor this site or anything (you got lucky this time haha) so feel free to mirror it and get OP to add it to post.
Yooo thank you so much!

Dark2Dawn

Oct 31, 2021
Yes it did

This one may also expire at some point and I don't actively monitor this site or anything (you got lucky this time haha) so feel free to mirror it and get OP to add it to post.
Nevermind! Got it!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
SLOOTER 0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
At Map 7 I always end up with 48/52 enemies. I've run around the whole map, but I can't find them.
edit: Apparently... mating with some enemies causes the game to add More enemies to the counter without actually spawning them. I guess after sexing some of them, they need to be counted twice, but since they're already defeated... Weird.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes