4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
If you're into something, be as excited about as this games' description is. Futa ain't my thing, but even Iim like "wooo, go futa warrior!"

Last edited:
Reactions: nonimportant

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Everything in this is probably victory-oriented stuff, like HDoom was/is meant to be, right? And not like that MGQ3D attempt using the engine where there's still hentai for losing.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Man, lvl 5 is even having a fricking yellow filter. That's so cool, 'cause there's lava(with also new textures), making it even kinda comforting:coffee:.
Wait till you pick up a condom. Dunno if it's just my game or what but...

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
You guys ever heard of a game called Trespasser? Whenever you'd look down in that game, you'd see your significant female chest and a heart tattoo on the left breast acting as your health meter. I wonder if it would be possible to add a breast sprite to Doom so you'd get the same effect when looking down. View attachment 1948028
That old dinosaur game? Yeah I remember it. Was kinda open world for it's time

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) First of all, really fun game so congrats to the devs. :)
But also...I am kinda stuck here. :eek: I just defeated the big 'moomoo' girl. x) sdfsdfs.jpg Any tips on how I can move forward ? ^^'

Thanks for reading me :)

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Okay the second level 3 secret is in the trees by the area where you use the switch to drop the floor.
I wont to see cuming animation in the future that would be lovely
Only enemy you can cum into is a bee.

Hello. :) First of all, really fun game so congrats to the devs. :)
But also...I am kinda stuck here. :eek: I just defeated the big 'moomoo' girl. x) View attachment 1948441 Any tips on how I can move forward ? ^^'

Thanks for reading me :)
I assume this is the first level - you need to walk through the door locked by the red... key. In a large room.

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
So, I was playing doom, eviternity to be exact, and then I decided to play this since I thought "it's a doom like" then I saw the fucking gzdoom icon and lose my shit, thanks for this, Cacowards material btw.

Jan 21, 2019
So, question.

Are these levels designed to account for jumping, or no? Because I know a large chunk of Doom WADs don't really account for having the main character have legs that can function vertically.

(Having played through Doom 2 with PB enabled as an example >.< )

Silly question, I know.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes