The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Guardian322 - Muttdoggy and the other mods that are my friends have always upheld not letting my work be pirated. I'm not a big studio or anything, and asking you to wait a little bit for something that I am going to give to you for free anyway is not much to ask. It's actually v0.0.5 not 0.05, and i estimate the new release, v0.01 will drop within this month. Which means the 0.0.5 will become free to you shortly.

TLDR; Please be patient or support a hard worker! Your totally free update is dropping soon.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Love your work Anax. You are one of the most creative and original storytellers.
Altough I'm not supporting you financially I sure root for you to succeed.
Quick question. How should one play your games chronologically?

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
bansdebar - This game, SB:C, is non-canonical, but the canonical Anaxverse titles from which all these characters and lore are from are chronologically:

Phantom: Revenge - Completed
Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial - IN PROGESS
The Anax: Call of the Cursed One - Completed
Desideratum: Blood Bonds - Story Mode Completed (Game mode pending)
OSAS: Noir Nights - TBA
CoC: The Summoning - Completed
Cereborg: Inception - Completed
S&B: Invasion - Completed

*Two things to note! One is that even though many of these are "completed" they were my original attempts at Twine and I was pigeon-holed based on whatever pictures I could find. Now that I trademarked my work with the US government, I moved to learning 3D modelling. So, I shall be going back and redoing the older titles. The art will be updated and many scenes and more added as I can now do more and want to get everything consistent.

The other thing to note as my fans in Discord are well aware there will be three more projects interjected among these. One covering my Akamanian Demons, one for the Ophidian Demons, and one starring Rose Riley (yes THAT Rose Riley) with plant monsters.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Guardian322 - See? You did not even have to wait long at all!

I updated SB:C and added the new download links. I let TheImage and muttdoggy know that they can add mirrors and to put it on the list of updates. To you fans, you can now complete Justine's entire transformation and use her in the Harem Room at your leisure. As always, please at least considering supporting my hard work! So many projects to create, so little time!

I should make Fan Sigs for this...

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Any chance for Android version?

Guardian322 - See? You did not even have to wait long at all!

I updated SB:C and added the new download links. I let TheImage and muttdoggy know that they can add mirrors and to put it on the list of updates. To you fans, you can now complete Justine's entire transformation and use her in the Harem Room at your leisure. As always, please at least considering supporting my hard work! So many projects to create, so little time!

I should make Fan Sigs for this...

Some people are just impatient Dx

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Not that I know of. My programmer only gave me those three versions. I know people that like my VNs use something called Joiplay, but I do not know if it would work with this.

Sepulchure - Actually my programmer friend gave me this link:

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
There shall be plenty more where Justine came from! Mwa ha ha ha!

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Slugs and Bugs: Conversion [April 16th 2021 Public v0.0.5] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.75GB
PC Compressed Size: 186MB - -

Original Linux Size: 1.74GB
Linux Compressed Size: 176MB - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
It'd be hard for me to pinpoint since everyone is different. You have a lot of content to sink your teeth into is all I can say. At minimum I'd say an hour or more? A guess, of course.

Reactions: Draco0

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Admittedly Slugs and Bugs was the only game series to gross me out, but it’s to hard to pass up anything by The Anax, so I guess I know what I’m downloading later.

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Not that I know of. My programmer only gave me those three versions. I know people that like my VNs use something called Joiplay, but I do not know if it would work with this.

Sepulchure - Actually my programmer friend gave me this link:
That is just a module, you need this one first:

You can play Ren'py, RPGM and html games on your mobile :D

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
wait does the female characters' physical appearance change over time to what is shown on fan sig? I know it is dumb question but is the physical transformation of female character unevitable? Thank you in advance

Edit: Never mind. It clearly said metamorphosis. Sorry for trouble.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes