The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
thatdork - Yes, I am sure you're aware of all my finished project over the last 5 years! Corruption, mind control, and transformations are the name of my dark games! Mwa ha ha ha!

vlcekd - As of this v0.0.5 alpha, yes, Justine is the only character unlocked for now. In fact in May my investors will vote to decide who the next lovely lady shall be!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Will there be an immune corruption system that a certain room will work for one girl and the same room will not work for another?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Will there be an immune corruption system that a certain room will work for one girl and the same room will not work for another?
It already works like that with Justine, and it will with the other women. I posted a spoiler on my Discord general channel. It will show you how the different chambers affect Justine. This was obviously based on her character from my Slugs and Bugs: Invasion virtual novel so you probably can already guess which Chambers affect her more than others! Because of her fetishes we uncovered in SB:I.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Renpy game with actual gameplay that's not grind money to bang your landlady! Rare.

Feels a little repetitive between corruption stages now but I feel it will have a lot of variety once interactions between the cast in various stages get added. Because right now everyone is rejecting poor Justine.

It would be cool if characters drag each other further down depending on relationship/personality. Kinda seeing hints of that with the goth chick.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
AL.d - Yes, Evelyn Addams, as we know from my The Anax: Call of the Cursed One VN and the Museum Hunt on my Desideratum: Blood Bonds VN, is rather self-serving! As far as repetitiveness, I agree with you, that as I add the other characters it should alleviate that feeling. And, yes, their interactions will absolutely change as they all become corrupted. Glad that you enjoyed it so far! It's just one of so many of my projects but I put my heart and soul into them all!

Reactions: AL.d

Dinon17

Mar 31, 2018
Shouldn't this game have the Corruption tag? Also I shall Watch your career with great interest.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I have tested a little, the concept looks good.

What I think is missing is a real story, because well, since we have already captured the women, we don't really have any other interest.
But a parallel story would be a good idea.

Put some "! "to notify that you have to go there to continue, because nothing tells me if I'm doing it right or if I'm repeating something for nothing.

and maybe limit the actions, because we find ourselves spamming the progress with justine without needing a priori to finish the day and make fights.

The fights are .... bah at the beginning I took a monster having a bonus against the enemy but had less life, so bah I died and I tried with other bah, in fact take the one who has more life and won. So not really engaging feature

And something I did not understand: the goal is to repopulate the race of monsters, and we see that we can fuck them and get them pregnant directly, so why bother with everything else since the principle is just to do that?

So I come back to what I said before, put forward a story (destruction of humans for example) and have this side there in addition.

Translated with (free version)

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Destriss - There might be a language/cultural barrier, but I appreciate the detailed feedback and shall touch on each point.

1. You mention a story or sidestory. This game is based on over 1,000,000 words of content that I have created (most of which is available here on this site). In other words, if you want to know more about these women, their backgrounds and where they come from, it is there. I also have a wikipedia with 500 entries and growing that covers all my Anaxverse lore.

2. As far as where to go or what to do, it's up to the player. There's nothing that a person has to specifically do, so I have no need for any type of "!" marks. The tutorial covers the chambers, so if you want to see Justine's progress, you can watch the bar fill up as you convert her.

3. In the full game, actions shall be limited. You'll be able to send each woman to a room ONCE per day after which their portraits will be grayed out leaving your only other action to end the turn and fight Wyatt's Warriors.

4. The fighting is not implemented in this release. My $5 and up investors currently have access to the new release of SB:C and the programmer built the battle phase to my direction as best that he could. They are already giving me feedback on different units and tweaks to make, so you have not actually played anything but a quick "proof of concept" demo of it so far.

5. The next feedback you gave might be due to language, but the point of this noncanonical Anaxverse game is DEFINITELY NOT to simply breed an infectulonian army. It is to corrupt these particular heroines from my other projects and turn them into your strongest minions before the humans manage to destroy your hive. The breeding plays a role, but those units are meaningless to the Over-Master.

If you want to see what happened in my universe canonically just before this play Cereborg: Inception and Slugs and Bugs: Invasion. You will find links in the OP to my other projects including those two.

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
thatdork - Yes, I am sure you're aware of all my finished project over the last 5 years! Corruption, mind control, and transformations are the name of my dark games! Mwa ha ha ha!

vlcekd - As of this v0.0.5 alpha, yes, Justine is the only character unlocked for now. In fact in May my investors will vote to decide who the next lovely lady shall be!
It is the first game from you that I came across. It kinda sucks that I can't enjoy since I really like your concept but monster girl and hard transformation are really hard limits for me. Anyway, your work is amazing and keep up a good work.

Reactions: The Anax

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Destriss - There might be a language/cultural barrier, but I appreciate the detailed feedback and shall touch on each point.

1. You mention a story or sidestory. This game is based on over 1,000,000 words of content that I have created (most of which is available here on this site). In other words, if you want to know more about these women, their backgrounds and where they come from, it is there. I also have a wikipedia with 500 entries and growing that covers all my Anaxverse lore.

2. As far as where to go or what to do, it's up to the player. There's nothing that a person has to specifically do, so I have no need for any type of "!" marks. The tutorial covers the chambers, so if you want to see Justine's progress, you can watch the bar fill up as you convert her.

3. In the full game, actions shall be limited. You'll be able to send each woman to a room ONCE per day after which their portraits will be grayed out leaving your only other action to end the turn and fight Wyatt's Warriors.

4. The fighting is not implemented in this release. My $5 and up investors currently have access to the new release of SB:C and the programmer built the battle phase to my direction as best that he could. They are already giving me feedback on different units and tweaks to make, so you have not actually played anything but a quick "proof of concept" demo of it so far.

5. The next feedback you gave might be due to language, but the point of this noncanonical Anaxverse game is DEFINITELY NOT to simply breed an infectulonian army. It is to corrupt these particular heroines from my other projects and turn them into your strongest minions before the humans manage to destroy your hive. The breeding plays a role, but those units are meaningless to the Over-Master.

If you want to see what happened in my universe canonically just before this play Cereborg: Inception and Slugs and Bugs: Invasion. You will find links in the OP to my other projects including those two.
Hi thank you for the answer :

for the 1 and 5 .

Yeah i can understand the story is to corrupt the girls. But i think with an universe like this , can be a good idea to have political/war story behind this.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Hi thank you for the answer :

for the 1 and 5 .

Yeah i can understand the story is to corrupt the girls. But i think with an universe like this , can be a good idea to have political/war story behind this.
The VN that will be canonically happening during this same time period in this noncanonical game should be made in about 10 years or less based on my usual work. So, you shall eventually get that story lol

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
The VN that will be canonically happening during this same time period in this noncanonical game should be made in about 10 years or less based on my usual work. So, you shall eventually get that story lol
aaaaa okay ! So yeah , we need to play the other game for that.

And i forgot to say that but with my idea with the "!" ,to advance on the corruption of a girl.

Does spamming the same action make the corruption progress or is it necessary to make a certain number of predefined action to progress?

To be clearer : do I have to do 2 times this thing, then it will not advance any more but I have to do 2 times the other thing ?

and maybe to bounce back to the fight, then it will be worked and improved. But, for me, it would be cool to have a fight on squares (a bit like xcom)

Translated with (free version)

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes