The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oh, well, it's ok as you'll now have the option to turn that menu on! I always like hearing feedback and cannot do everything, but that request was doable!

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
Love the concept, just hope that you have the willpower to complete it, having different scenes with each girl at each level of the other girls corruption seems like it’ll be a ton of work and difficult for the player to see them all without some way to just view all the permutations in a gallery.

im sure you have something cooked up in that regard though The Anax

not too sure if the combat system really adds to the game at all tho, just my 2 cents

overall good stuff tho

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
deadasss Glad you enjoyed it! As far as my ability to finish projects, as you saw in the OP I have a lot of finished projects! As far as the gallery, it's already implemented as the memory chamber. And, as to the last point, the battle phase is all worked out now in the investors version!

It has options including animation speeds and difficulty level. I find it a good method for both breaking up the training bits and as a way to give the player a real reason to do what they are doing. But, I appreciate the feedback!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
If you are a $5 or higher investor please head over and vote in the poll! You have one week to decide the course of SB:C! Vote for who we follow next!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Gladiadius - I never judge folks on fetishes because we are all so different and spectrums can overlap in unpredictable and interesting ways. But, I am elated that you enjoyed it! I do hope you will try all my other works linked in the OP!

Reactions: Gladiadius

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
At any stage, is it possible to stop a girl from spoiling and toss her directly into the harem where we can decide if she will change next?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Sadowdark - Not the Harem Chamber, since it is for infectulonian women only, however you could just toss the woman into the breeding chamber over and over. Justine is the only woman that can be converted through breeding because of her fetishes that we sa w in the SB:I novel. But, any of the other ones you could throw to Alora and they would not gain any conversion.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark - Not the Harem Chamber, since it is for infectulonian women only, however you could just toss the woman into the breeding chamber over and over. Justine is the only woman that can be converted through breeding because of her fetishes that we sa w in the SB:I novel. But, any of the other ones you could throw to Alora and they would not gain any conversion.
thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: The Anax

Gladiadius

Nov 2, 2020
Gladiadius - I never judge folks on fetishes because we are all so different and spectrums can overlap in unpredictable and interesting ways. But, I am elated that you enjoyed it! I do hope you will try all my other works linked in the OP!
Wow, thanks you guys! Who knew the "Shadowlands" could be so bright!

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I actually already have showed a "first draft". You can find it in the Spoilers channel on my Discord. I often show what I am working on there but keep it separate so people that want to be surprised can choose to avoid that channel.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
who will tell you how to infect other girls, not the main character.
I am not sure that I understand your meaning, my apologies. There will be the other characters after Evelyn is done, like Justine.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
I am not sure that I understand your meaning, my apologies. There will be the other characters after Evelyn is done, like Justine.
in each room there are different girls, in one superheroine, here's how to infect them?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I'm still unsure if your meaning but yes Trixie Goodwin my superheroine from Giggle Night will eventually be a main character that can be placed in the chambers. It just depends on when my investors vote for her in a future poll.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
everyone who is in the photo is in the game, but take off there is no full interaction, but I would like the heroine to be able to bring any of them to some room and thereby infect the chain will continue indefinitely or until we lose

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes