The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Spamming will eventually work, but in my Discord general channel, I put a pinned message that shows how much each chamber affects Justine.

Reactions: Destriss

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Finally the transformation game where something really happening with your proto... not just going to the work, toilet, library routines.

Reactions: The Anax

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
I liked this demo so much that I was considering becoming a patron, but I'm very confused. This thread was started a long time ago, and I couldn't see any active development of this game on patreon.

Is this game under active development or not?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, as you know I usually do releases every two months or less, but the battle phase being programmed in Renpy has taken my programming fan a while. He is a volunteer so I cannot push him to do more than he desires, but my investors are currently testing the next release. When investors get a release, then whatever they had previously goes to the public.

With the investors testing the 0.01 version now, I expect that future updates will flow more readily as all I have to do is add women since the entire skeleton of this project is now in place. I've been producing content for 5 years now as you can see from all my finished work linked in the OP and I have a very stout track record on production. Feel free to join my Discord and ask or ask here what my investors and fans think of my work ethic. At any rate, I'm just glad you enjoyed it!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Her physical transformation isn't my thing, though I love the mental corruption, and am definitely looking forward to being able to do the rest of them. Wondering what the interactions between the different girls will be like with different levels of corruption; they will presumably react to the active girl returning to the cell differently depending on how corrupted they themselves are.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, the interactions between the women will all be different based on their transformation level. The more they become infectulonian, the more they will be encouraging the others to give in.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That's gonna be a lot of different scenes then.
By the way, is it possible to get the Renpy menu bar restored? I don't get why that has been switched off.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I have no idea what that is, but I'll ask the programmer.
EDIT: Master of Puppets - I asked and he does not know what that is either. Can you describe it to me please or show me a picture?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The menu bar at the bottom of the screen. Some games move it to the top, some have it hide itself unless you mouse over it, but I can't find it in this one at all.
menu-bar.jpg

xxn1927

Nov 26, 2020
I have a suggestion for the game: Alora is quite sexy. Maybe when a captive is impregnated, Alora should have the option to say "and now while you are staying here, get busy and start licking my p. . . " with a scene that follows. Will add even more insult and humiliation.

Last edited:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.0.5 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you, caxhub , that will help those folks that missed the Joiplay links for playing it on their androids!

Reactions: caxhub

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Master of Puppets - I personally hate that menu aesthetically, but what the programmer was able to do is add an option to turn it on or off. So now folks can have it be set to their preference:

View attachment 1159673
Most of its functions are just for convenience and can be accessed elsewhere, but unless I'm mistaken there is no other way to start auto-forward mode, which is not bound to a key by default.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes