Grybber

Dec 24, 2018
Do you have a save game for this route?
Don't have a save for it just a complete one, but if you start a new game and pick the option to skip old content you just need to play from there. And pick Sai'mon's route instead of Abathur's.

TittySkittles

Jun 24, 2018
while some of the images for an awake Sarah are there, I didn't see any dialogue or triggers for the scene in the games files. So they may be there, but waiting for another release. It could also be that this is a test build, and the real release will come out when it goes public.

Either way the dev has stated they want to release faster, and this release was twice as fast as previous releases. So maybe there will be a bug fix if this was not intentional.
On their Patreon it seems to be a release for patrons so unless they add some stuff in between now and public release I doubt it

no one here

May 15, 2017
what is sport is life training havent played in a while and how do i start Three-day long exhibitionism training

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Big Brother https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

what is sport is life training havent played in a while and how do i start Three-day long exhibitionism training
Sports is life - the code name for the workout Strukov, we are talking about squats in the naked, first the coach stands behind, then Sarah does them herself, and she is very excited. Then Strukov gives her a special device for squats, for stimulation and orgasm. Training of exhibitionism is available along the path of Sai`mon, Sarah there must go naked to different places with Strukov for 3 days.

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
An error appears when you get the tack suite for physical training, and it is not in the inventory eventhough it says you have recieved it in the inventory. You seem to be unable to continue after this point, she just says she to put it on when trying to call Stukov or that he is waiting for him, if trying to go to bed.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
An error appears when you get the tack suite for physical training, and it is not in the inventory eventhough it says you have recieved it in the inventory. You seem to be unable to continue after this point, she just says she to put it on when trying to call Stukov or that he is waiting for him, if trying to go to bed.
Take a screenshot of the game with an error, I would like to take a look, it works for me without errors.

deathclaw

Feb 10, 2018
Here is the error stacktrace details:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/my_events.rpy", line 38975, in script
python: #Добавление артефакта протоссов в инвентарь
File "game/my_events.rpy", line 38976, in <module>
inventory.append(lingerie4)
NameError: name 'lingerie4' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\SlutCraft_ver017\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\SlutCraft_ver017\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.17

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I sent an error message in the code to the discord. I’m passing this update a second time, I haven’t seen anything like it. Try starting with a different save. Training is in full swing.
D.jpg

Reactions: Pshemek

no one here

May 15, 2017
Big Brother https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-v0-13-0-007-dark-silver.1519/

Sports is life - the code name for the workout Strukov, we are talking about squats in the naked, first the coach stands behind, then Sarah does them herself, and she is very excited. Then Strukov gives her a special device for squats, for stimulation and orgasm. Training of exhibitionism is available along the path of Sai`mon, Sarah there must go naked to different places with Strukov for 3 days.
thanks

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I was finally able to see the new zergling scene. It was awesome, can't wait for more. Does anyone know how long it will be until the next update and if the public release will have new content?

joeymacaroni

May 5, 2018
I was finally able to see the new zergling scene. It was awesome, can't wait for more. Does anyone know how long it will be until the next update and if the public release will have new content?
Is it the scene where Sarah licks the zergling's behind?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Here is the error stacktrace details:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Games\SlutCraft_ver017\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Games\SlutCraft_ver017\SlutCraft-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.17
There is one suggestion that you use old saved earlier versions, such as 0.16, so there was a conflict and error. Then just start a new game, choose from version 0.13.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
To answer some questions: yes, it was the scene where Sarah was licking the zergling's asshole in her sleep. the way I got it was by starting over until I got the zergling again and don't help him with his problem until he goes after you at night several times, about 3-5 for me, and eventually that night scene changes so the zergling starts licking the sleeping Sarah.

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes