K9

May 28, 2017
There's a tentacle that you can pick up and keep, but it has no uses yet. Or if it does I haven't found it.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Can somebody please upload a save with all scenes unlocked in the gallery? The grind in this game is just too much, and no walkthrough whatsoever.

Reactions: Trappolo

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Amazing Game! Just two things: the first being that when Sarah masturbates and you get to choose who she thinks about while doing it, can the zergling be one of the choices? the second question is when do you think the next update will be? Will it be next month, if so when, if not next month how long of a wait will we be expecting? This game is currently in my top 3 must play games so I can not wait for more!

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Amazing Game! Just two things: the first being that when Sarah masturbates and you get to choose who she thinks about while doing it, can the zergling be one of the choices? the second question is when do you think the next update will be? Will it be next month, if so when, if not next month how long of a wait will we be expecting? This game is currently in my top 3 must play games so I can not wait for more!
I will try to answer the questions. Firstly, regarding the options with masturbation, at the time of completing this "task" Sarah still does not have a stable and pleasant relationship with the zerg, rather, she still feels a sense of disgust. Perhaps later, at some stage, Sarah herself decides to use a tentacle or a zerg dog, or both of them, who knows ... Secondly, version 0.17 was only officially released publicly 5 days ago and there is no information about the progress work on 0.18, and based on statistics on the release dates of previous updates, this can take about 2 months. Of course, you can help authors at Patreon and get the update a little earlier than the rest.

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I am now dying with curiosity and anticipation to find out what the announcement contains! Unfortunately i am not a patron. So long as there is a lot of new content for the zergling and confirmation that he can get sarah pregnant eventually then I am happy. Also, I am loving the game so far so please keep up the good work!

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Pregnancy is a dead end plot. Purely technically, humans and zerg are different races. And the Overmind does not need Sarah’s pregnancy, it’s not practical. Almost all zerg are somehow aimed at war against other races. It is Sarah’s potential psionic capabilities that are of interest to the zerg, her ability to control a mass of the special up to several billion warriors. How these abilities will be revealed is another question, the game will tell us about this.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Don't download the latest version, it got picked up as a trojan virus by antivirus and there's a bunch of suspicious links in the game folder
Strange, your antivirus first found some kind of trojan in the archive. No one has ever found anything like this before you. What is it called?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Don't download the latest version, it got picked up as a trojan virus by antivirus and there's a bunch of suspicious links in the game folder
We are not responsible for anything that gets uploaded to unofficial sources, but you can slways find the latest public release on our Patreon page and we guarantee there is nothing fishy included in it. Here is the post:

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
Pregnancy is a dead end plot. Purely technically, humans and zerg are different races. And the Overmind does not need Sarah’s pregnancy, it’s not practical. Almost all zerg are somehow aimed at war against other races. It is Sarah’s potential psionic capabilities that are of interest to the zerg, her ability to control a mass of the special up to several billion warriors. How these abilities will be revealed is another question, the game will tell us about this.

While I personally dont need pregnancy in games, I somehow think it would fit here. Not that we even need some deeper reason for it, but given the original lore with the hybrids between all three species, the interspecies pregnancy does not sound too far off.
And especially for Zergs, since they are very keen on mutations, and evolution through gene exchange seems to fit in very well.

It could also be for reasons as to awaken further things in her mind, since giving birth could alter psionic's abilities, it could be for Alien Movie like infestation of human worlds (I mean, think of the Queen Unit in SC1, and their Broodling ability, although here I would want some sexy infestation, not necessarily the gruesome bloody part), or simply other research ideas.

Or just a bad end where she ends up as an enhanced brood mother, spawning many different Zerg species.

But then again, im already happy with the content that we get, I do like me some kinky stuff, and weird Alien interspecies sex is one of that.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Not that we even need some deeper reason for it, but given the original lore with the hybrids between all three species, the interspecies pregnancy does not sound too far off.
The Hybrid were originally created using super-secret lab technology and the magic crystal equivalent of such. Then still lab-based and explicitly non-reproductive in Starcraft2 which most of this game's setting is based on. However natural interbreeding was never explicitly declared impossible as far as I know and might even have been the intended way of the Xel'Naga cycle.

It could also be for reasons as to awaken further things in her mind, since giving birth could alter psionic's abilities, it could be for Alien Movie like infestation of human worlds (I mean, think of the Queen Unit in SC1, and their Broodling ability, although here I would want some sexy infestation, not necessarily the gruesome bloody part), or simply other research ideas.
This would be the correct way to go about it. See also her Infest Broodlings ability in the canon campaign. We explicitly know even Protoss can carry parasites and IF pregnancy-like content is desired from a sexual/audience-pleasing perspective a benign parasite replacing/infesting the ovum would work perfectly. For just a big belly and dripping tits it's easy to come up with any number of excuses e.g. stuffing her with a zerg egg as a handicap during physical training or later on explicitly testing in which ways her own zergified body can spawn minions to aid her in combat. "Literal bitch" humiliation getting her "pregnant" off the zergling wouldn't be out of tone for the game either.

Since Stukov is completely out-of-character anyway he could easily be written to have a preggo fetish as the justification for any mother-roleplay, heck he could even genuinely fall in love with Sarah and want a surrogate family, the man had kids at home!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Does any one have an idea for when the next update will be? The progression tracker bar on patreon has not been updated since August.

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes