Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Send me yours log.txt and traceback.txt and then I can help you right away or with the next patch fix, which will most likely already be public 0.28.
Its probly hw_video error with new joiplay version its forced off but its better to see the actual error.

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
Do you use the latest version of joiplay from patreon?
Try it and clear all app cache and data, but dont delete your games if they are in the apps folder.
Still not working & i am using latest version of joiplay apk ,renpy plugin & rpgm plugin from patreon

Last edited:

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Older version has hw video option but for latest version there is no hw video option
It was forced off in an older version that means the option does nothing thats why it got removed.
Did you try to extract the game again iam on android 11 and many games i download or extract just corrupt for no reason some just stop mid extractin and say done.

SATDOSLAP

Oct 15, 2019
It was forced off in an older version that means the option does nothing thats why it got removed.
Did you try to extract the game again iam on android 11 and many games i download or extract just corrupt for no reason some just stop mid extractin and say done.
Hay download this apk maybe it will help you to extract properly

Akuma382

Jun 22, 2020
Hay download this apk maybe it will help you to extract properly

Thats what iam using but scooped storage kinda kills the speed or take so long that my phone kicks it out of ram i just need to extract again and it will continue where it stopped. Thx anyway.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
A new 28th version of SlutCraft is publicly available!
Download here:
Twitter:
Discord:

Changelog:

High priority:
Scene: Fatal climax
Scene: QoB's hunger (Drone)
Guardian quest: Stuck in pipe
Scene: Bait
Medium priority:

Dialogue: Pregnancy (belly)
Sprite: Pregnant Sarah (belly/boobs)
Gallery: Added a music room (you can find it in the gallery)
Added animations to Fap material scene
Added animations to Bathday scene
Low priority:

UI updates (3rd chapter)
Non-adult scenes added to the gallery (patron request) (not all of them, just the important ones, the big fight, Sarah's acceptance to the Swarm, etc).
Added older scenes (update 27) to the gallery

HungerKK_3 copy.png

Mei Lien~

Fairy Apprentice devs!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
Not played everything yet (probably in the middle of it), but I'm loving it... I hope we are not forced to turn her into a space worm, I really like the concept of a cutie being banged by some creepy (not gore, alrighty!?) monsters xD

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes