Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
But do we want to talk about the music of this game? Is fantastic! Sometimes I start it just to listen to the music, for those interested in knowing the title of the music (since I can't find it with Shazam) it is called "Sexergetic by machinamasound".
In the latest update we've added a music room, where you can find all your favorite tracks

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Oof, i lost all my saves, probably cuz i cleared persistent data or something.
Good thing is the bonus code is free and it let me start from chapter 3 and skiping everything makes it so easy
This is a necessary operation, because people do not understand that the old game files do not work correctly with new versions. All of your favorite scenes are in the gallery, and the checkpoints are conveniently arranged so that you can start the game from the right moment in the story.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
are they still ignoring like....everyone and focusing on post-transformation? like 90% of the positive feedback for this game is about what happens before she transforms, not the weird gross post-transformation. Sucks, the game could've been good with the zergling stuff.
We write everywhere that we read the comments, a couple of times referring back to this forum as well. Of course, we see different reviews of our game, but we discuss such things behind closed doors and consider our next steps.

And no, we're not ignoring the last chapter, we're making for animation, we added a new scene in one of the last patches and even had another scene in production at one time for the second chapter. However, it's not all that bad.

The story is moving forward, and even though development may be going in different directions, people want a continuation of the story. Of course, if you only want to see one opinion, you will see it, but we see all the comments. There are those who, on the contrary, like the third chapter exclusively - we can't please everyone.

Reactions: Back and Curelt

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
Hah, how about start the corruption all over again, after bringing Nova on the ship? But i guess people will call it cheap (

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
We write everywhere that we read the comments, a couple of times referring back to this forum as well. Of course, we see different reviews of our game, but we discuss such things behind closed doors and consider our next steps.

And no, we're not ignoring the last chapter, we're making for animation, we added a new scene in one of the last patches and even had another scene in production at one time for the second chapter. However, it's not all that bad.

The story is moving forward, and even though development may be going in different directions, people want a continuation of the story. Of course, if you only want to see one opinion, you will see it, but we see all the comments. There are those who, on the contrary, like the third chapter exclusively - we can't please everyone.
Oh, i gotta say, that scene where Sarah got her boobs enlarged was brilliant. And i mean her facial expressions. That was amazingly drawn. The only thing that was lacking - some really long detailed ahegao tongue. If it was there, it would've been 1000/10 scene
I think each time there is an opportunity ty draw a tongue - artists should use it to its fullest. Tongues are the best xD

Reactions: frickle32

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Shadow Portal just my 2cent, but:

- make the animation play along the text instead of text>animation>text
- skip the unlocking animation on gallery or at least make it faster (annoying, slow and pain in the butt) (also, skipping it may cause infinite loop of the animation, at least on my end)
- when scene end, return to the said page, not from page 1 of gallery (again, annoying)

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Kara looks like a fat bitch when portrayed in the animations.
But when she speaks next to dialogue actually looks cute.
So idk what to think

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019

people want a continuation of the story BEFORE she's transformed. This thread at one point was like 90% nothing but people wanting stuff with the zergling. You don't hear that much support anything after the transformation for a reason.

KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
i got this error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'\u0441ounter_fap_day_last'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/chinese/my_label.rpyc", line 3605, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1363, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1241, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1160, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1140, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 272, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'\u0441ounter_fap_day_last'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22041908n
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.28
Fri Apr 22 02:45:32 2022
```

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
people want a continuation of the story BEFORE she's transformed. This thread at one point was like 90% nothing but people wanting stuff with the zergling. You don't hear that much support anything after the transformation for a reason.
It's literally a transformation story. You need both for it to work well. Personally I like the monster girl stuff better, plenty of generic white bitches getting fucked on this site. You don't see the queen of blades getting pounded often.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's literally a transformation story. You need both for it to work well. Personally I like the monster girl stuff better, plenty of generic white bitches getting fucked on this site. You don't see the queen of blades getting pounded often.
Agreed, but trying to let them understand that dev is following the evolution of Sarah as happened in the original game looks like to undergo Sisyphus's fate at this point...

Reactions: redcap85
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes