Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
Agreed, but trying to let them understand that dev is following the evolution of Sarah as happened in the original game looks like to undergo Sisyphus's fate at this point...
I mean it's gone from a game type thing to 30 clicks per mandertory action, I mean with skip mode on it's still takes a while for it to progress. For me it's more of forced into slow long actions that just moves away from the 1st part of the game's way of playing. It's almost like playing an open world rpg then it becomes nothing more than a book, no choices or interaction just mind numbing (and mouse wearing) tedium that just gives massive whip lash to playing it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Nox_sopftpaw

Aug 10, 2017
IS there a way to stop the progress into the mouse breaker part of the game and stay in the more free mode or must we always just end up with the pure book part?

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I mean it's gone from a game type thing to 30 clicks per mandertory action, I mean with skip mode on it's still takes a while for it to progress. For me it's more of forced into slow long actions that just moves away from the 1st part of the game's way of playing. It's almost like playing an open world rpg then it becomes nothing more than a book, no choices or interaction just mind numbing (and mouse wearing) tedium that just gives massive whip lash to playing it.
It would have been impossible to create something like you describe without having a team like Blizzard, or at least 5 years of development ( and I'm being optimistic with this estimation, considering this is an indie dev).
The flaws you noticed are the same the devs faced, they started ambitious and then realized they couldn't do that and switched to a more kinetic novel style, so less choices and more long actions instead of a branched narration, and I agree with you it's forced they bite more than they could chew imho, but if they wanted to finish it without taking too long it was a necessary move.
That's the problem when you don't plan everything from the start, but it's not the point of my post.
While I agree on your critique the problem here is that too much people are complaining about the transformation of Sarah and this is useless.
One of the central points of her story in the game is that she need to become a Zerg, because they are following the canon story, parody or not, this need to remain faithful ( big word) to Starcraft, so wether people like it or not that part is not avoidable.
We can discuss about the timing all we want, and certainly I wouldn't have refused more time with the human Sarah before the transformation of course, but complaining about that is simply a waste of time.:)

Reactions: animr75
Apr 18, 2021
Hey. Game seemed interesting so I tried it.
I have to say that I like the overall artstyle, but I just spend 7 hours or so grinding through all those Stukov-events and it seems I'm far from finished. I haven't seen a single scene with penetration, just Stukov being an ass and Kerrigan whining, even after I gave in to the mistress.
Why make a Starcraft-themed game focusing on the Zerg, but all early scenes are human x "human"? And from what I can tell almost all post transformation scenes are lesbian. Why are there so few scenes involving actual Zerg?

Edit:
Forgot my biggest pro: It made me want to replay SC 1 and 2. Which I'm doing right now. Just started the terran campaign.
Mm delicious memberberries.

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
i got this error
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'\u0441ounter_fap_day_last'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/chinese/my_label.rpyc", line 3605, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1363, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1241, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "renpy/character.py", line 1160, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "renpy/character.py", line 1140, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 272, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/nightly-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'\u0441ounter_fap_day_last'

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22041908n
SlutCraft: Heat of Sperm 0.28
Fri Apr 22 02:45:32 2022
```
You'd better go to our with such queries.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is this shit censored? When shes working out its a giant censor. same with when she shows body in chapter 1.
Before the game you didn't read the questions carefully and chose a mod with censorship. In the settings you can change to a mod without censorship.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
virus detected IDP.GEneric
Some anti-viruses are falsely triggering in the direction of our game. There are no viruses there, you can believe it. Other players also talked about it, but after a couple of patches no one is complaining.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes