Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.28 Public] [Shadow Portal] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.28 · · · (466.3 MiB :: 2.24 GiB)
Mac v0.28 · · (431.6 MiB :: 2.2 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Jul 26, 2019
are they still ignoring like....everyone and focusing on post-transformation? like 90% of the positive feedback for this game is about what happens before she transforms, not the weird gross post-transformation. Sucks, the game could've been good with the zergling stuff.
Yup, she's ugly as hell. Tits look like she just came from a burn ward and she has crab legs for hair. This game was a pain in the ass to play from the beginning and i'm not wasting my time/putting in any effort to watch crabdusa do whatever it is she's doing. But we are probably in the minority... so lets be honest about that.

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
are they still ignoring like....everyone and focusing on post-transformation? like 90% of the positive feedback for this game is about what happens before she transforms, not the weird gross post-transformation. Sucks, the game could've been good with the zergling stuff.
I kinda like pre-transformation karrigan much more. She is innocent but still doing sexy stuff. But post-transformation karrigan is just your regular sex driven monster and thats quite.. ordinary. We want corruption and sweet cuties eating zerg sperm in huge quantities!

bobbytables

Mar 9, 2019
Yup, she's ugly as hell. Tits look like she just came from a burn ward and she has crab legs for hair. This game was a pain in the ass to play from the beginning and i'm not wasting my time/putting in any effort to watch crabdusa do whatever it is she's doing. But we are probably in the minority... so lets be honest about that.
you say we're in the minority but it seems like most people feel this way. You can go through the comments here and see loads of people talking about it. It's so fucking weird that they ignore the feedback.

Reactions: aaa90

Sheerwolf

Jun 16, 2017
But do we want to talk about the music of this game? Is fantastic! Sometimes I start it just to listen to the music, for those interested in knowing the title of the music (since I can't find it with Shazam) it is called "Sexergetic by machinamasound".

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
you say we're in the minority but it seems like most people feel this way. You can go through the comments here and see loads of people talking about it. It's so fucking weird that they ignore the feedback.
People content with something usually are posting much less frequently. Especially if they are sometimes attacked for their opinion by other commenters.

Reactions: AgriasQuarto

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Oof, i lost all my saves, probably cuz i cleared persistent data or something.
Good thing is the bonus code is free and it let me start from chapter 3 and skiping everything makes it so easy

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes