Zoog

Apr 20, 2017
After the defiler impregnation scene, I see the squiggly QoB "sprite" but instead on preggo Kerrigan I see 'normal', naked Kerrigan. Am I missing something? I thought the pregnant kerrigan sprites were added in .28?

Goerky

May 25, 2018
This Update is giving me an IDP.Gerneric Malware/Virus Warning. Apparently the last time i gave this Game a shot was in 2021 with Update 0.26, wich also gave me the same warning.
IDP means software tries to access personal Folders or Data, which in the best case scenario is downright unnessecary, wost case to oviously steal it.
Im using Avast Antivirus and never had problems with other RenPy games, only this one and not with its releases before/at 2021.

Not saying it is infested, neither saying its a false-positive. Just so you guys, dev(s) and Avast-Users know...

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
как начать с 0.27 версии... а не все время с 3 главы....
Чекпоинт третьей главы и есть новый контент: он раскидан по всей главе, так что удобнее начать оттуда.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
After the defiler impregnation scene, I see the squiggly QoB "sprite" but instead on preggo Kerrigan I see 'normal', naked Kerrigan. Am I missing something? I thought the pregnant kerrigan sprites were added in .28?
That's the way it should be, it's fine. Just didn't have time to do everything they had planned, so wait for the next patch.

Reactions: Zoog

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This Update is giving me an IDP.Gerneric Malware/Virus Warning. Apparently the last time i gave this Game a shot was in 2021 with Update 0.26, wich also gave me the same warning.
IDP means software tries to access personal Folders or Data, which in the best case scenario is downright unnessecary, wost case to oviously steal it.
Im using Avast Antivirus and never had problems with other RenPy games, only this one and not with its releases before/at 2021.

Not saying it is infested, neither saying its a false-positive. Just so you guys, dev(s) and Avast-Users know...
Renpy games save to the C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\[Game Name] folder. That's pretty obviously part of your personal files, and this game includes a check for old saves at startup, and offers a chance to delete old saves (which can often break with new releases in some games). Odds are that's what is triggering your AV.

I personally got no notices with Security Essentials.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019

Yes, it happens that anti-viruses are false positives to our game. This began to appear after the addition of animations in our game, which is strange. But believe us, there is nothing threatening to you there.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
They have a competition to see who can take more hot dicks in their pussies

Download here:
Twitter:
Discord:

Best sex battle ever....:love:

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes