slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Been following this game for a long time, never was a fan of sturkov, but i sure hope she fucks that feeding tentacle one day with some kind of faux pregnancy that lasts an hour or so until it dissolves
So the tentacle can't feed her from the other direction? Although, to be fair, it doesn't appear to be 36 feet long, but hey, maybe only part of it is showing!

Edit: Although, I guess technically digestion in the stomach possibly isn't necessary if starts just injecting straight amino acids, proteins, carbs, vitamins, whatever doesn't need to be broken down by stomach acid. If that's the case, really only needs to be like 20-25 feet long max...

flippy11

May 11, 2017
So the tentacle can't feed her from the other direction? Although, to be fair, it doesn't appear to be 36 feet long, but hey, maybe only part of it is showing!

Edit: Although, I guess technically digestion in the stomach possibly isn't necessary if starts just injecting straight amino acids, proteins, carbs, vitamins, whatever doesn't need to be broken down by stomach acid. If that's the case, really only needs to be like 20-25 feet long max...
you ever heard of the man that died from alcohol poisoning from a whiskey enema?If she used the feeding tentacle like an anal toy and it ‘cum’ in her ass she would still digest some of it.
Anyway, i just think it would be awesome to have alien juice creampies every time she needs to eat.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is it worth playing this game if I don't play Starcraft and don't know the lore?
Hi, I'll say this, in my experience, I'm attracted to different universes and games that I'm not familiar with. Let's say Genshin Impact comics... and many other things. So I suggest spending a few minutes thinking about the game's genres/screenshots/main character. And if any of that looks appealing to you then give the game a chance. After all, we worked really hard, many people can confirm that the game is filled with at times funny jokes, very succulent scenes, and good music design, all this creates an unforgettable feeling ^^.
And of course, if you do decide to play, don't forget to give us your feedback afterwards!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Guys, EXCLUSIVE INSIDE LEAK, which is not even on Patreon. ONLY FOR F95!
For all those who say we don't hear you. In the 34th update, we are implementing a SKIP BUTTON! Which will give you the ability to skip scenes with Stukov!
But I should warn you right away, we have it scheduled for update 34, hopefully luck will be on our side and we'll make it!
I'm not kidding now. You'll see this information in the announcement post for the next version, which will come very soon after the release of version 33.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Guys, EXCLUSIVE INSIDE LEAK, which is not even on Patreon. ONLY FOR F95!
For all those who say we don't hear you. In the 34th update, we are implementing a SKIP BUTTON! Which will give you the ability to skip scenes with Stukov!
But I should warn you right away, we have it scheduled for update 34, hopefully luck will be on our side and we'll make it!
I'm not kidding now. You'll see this information in the announcement post for the next version, which will come very soon after the release of version 33.
will there be skip futa too? It's a pity this button wasn't there from the beginning

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi, I'll say this, in my experience, I'm attracted to different universes and games that I'm not familiar with. Let's say Genshin Impact comics... and many other things. So I suggest spending a few minutes thinking about the game's genres/screenshots/main character. And if any of that looks appealing to you then give the game a chance. After all, we worked really hard, many people can confirm that the game is filled with at times funny jokes, very succulent scenes, and good music design, all this creates an unforgettable feeling ^^.
And of course, if you do decide to play, don't forget to give us your feedback afterwards!
Sorry. But I lied. I actually played and finished SC2 campaign before. That Sarah cinematic cutscene where she got surrounded is awesome. That being said I'm not going to play this game. I like games with choices and unavoidable futa content is the final deal breaker for me.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Sorry. But I lied. I actually played and finished SC2 campaign before. That Sarah cinematic cutscene where she got surrounded is awesome. That being said I'm not going to play this game. I like games with choices and unavoidable futa content is the final deal breaker for me.
Futa scenes only appear in chapter 3.

Reactions: Androm3dus
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes