Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Shadow Portal

Will there be a quest log? E.g. A new dialogue appears, you like the new scene, then it gets really boring because you watched this new scene, e.g. Sara has sex with zerg several times in a row and you don't know what to do next because the game doesn't tell you what to do next . So you quickly skip all the scenes in the game that you've seen enough times to discover something new. And suddenly she appeared in some scene that you've seen so many times, some variable that allowed me to see something new. And then again the same. This should be fixed.
In the recent versions, we introduced a quest log, now Sai'mon always points out what scene you need to do to continue the story. Also, this can be turned off in the settings, if you do not like hints and want to experience the game completely on your own.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SlutCraftHeatOfTheSperm-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
You should also understand that the "skip to the end of the scene" button itself is very destructive to the project. Why? Because casual players may just not understand what it is for, or click accidentally, skip everything, and give one star to this "incomprehensible game".
That's a bit off-topic, haha. I hope you'll forgive me.
I feel as though you have to be extremely stupid to not understand the concept of a skip button. Provided a little disclaimer is given the first time it shows up, it is completely on their own stupidity that they skip a scene without realizing it through clicking a random button. It feels like catering to absolute morons in the highest degree, which irks me. People are stupid for sure, but trying to build around that level of stupidity feels like it would be working against the game more than anything.

Now I get the part about being disjointed. I realized myself after pushing through the Stukov stuff just how much of a presence he has. I still think a skip scene button would be beneficial. Though a band aid solution for sure, still a solution as opposed to nothing. As that other person said, I'm just holding the skip button every time Stukov scenes show up. I can't imagine we are the only two either with how many people seem to dislike certain content in general.

At the end of the day, I don't think it's crazy to say a very large part of this games audience is here for the sex stuff. If I'm constantly running into stuff I do not want to see, I'm going to stop playing the game. It took me like four separate tries before I finally made myself push through the beginning to see the alien stuff later in game. I'd guess there are a lot of people with less patience than me who didn't bother and ignore the game completely.

I don't believe there is any easy solution as the problem is now so deeply ingrained given how developed the game has become. But the longer a solution is put off, the harder it's going to be to implement it should the game keep growing as it does.

Just my two sense as a random non-paying player of the game anyway. You probably already understand all of that.

Last edited:

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
This dev is really arguing that a skip button for scenes no one likes is destructive to the game and will lead to one star reviews.
Not only is that ridiculous, but the deluge of Stukov scenes in a zerg alien sex game aren't leading people to 1 star reviews?
It's mostly annoying because the screenshots only have 2 images where Stukov is involved, despite him being a majority of chapter 2's content, which is the only chapter where Sarah isn't butt ugly with a weird blue waffle vagina, dreads, gaunt vampire cheeks, and pimple nipples.

Last edited:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
"v.0.32.1
  • Added censorship to all scenes"
Sooo, now the game is boring but OK to sell in Japan? Or is this optional?

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
SlutCraft [0.33] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (2.3 GB/ 642 MB) : (11k Images),

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
"v.0.32.1
  • Added censorship to all scenes"
Sooo, now the game is boring but OK to sell in Japan? Or is this optional?
Don't worry, version 32 is almost no different than 32.1. The difference is 32.1 is made for Japanese sites because they have mandatory censorship.
In version 33, the censorship can be turned off in the Patreon version.

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
What do you mean there are no new scenes?
There are four scenes added in update 32:
New scene: Sarah doll.
New scene: Psi-energy onanism (oh yeah, it involves that tentacle!)
New scene: New friends
New scene: Mutalisk essence
And wasn't the scene with the doll in 0,32

You can clarify now generally available versions will be censored.
Or censorship is only for Asian players
Если вас это не затруднит

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
And wasn't the scene with the doll in 0,32

You can clarify now generally available versions will be censored.
Or censorship is only for Asian players
Если вас это не затруднит
Привет, нет, не затруднит. Первое: всё верно, «Кукла Сара» появилась именно в 0.32, вы можете проверить это на нашем Boosty, где всегда точная информация —

Второе: Как мы писали всё на том же Бусти ( ) цензура будет только для игроков из Японии, игроков из остальных частей света это не коснется. Будущие версии игры будут иметь опцию цензуры, но только в настройках и изначальна выключена. Говоря проще: для вас ничего не изменится.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Trying to get that 2% of China for profit huh
Seems like Randy Marsh wasnt crazy

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Привет, нет, не затруднит. Первое: всё верно, «Кукла Сара» появилась именно в 0.32, вы можете проверить это на нашем Boosty, где всегда точная информация —

Второе: Как мы писали всё на том же Бусти ( ) цензура будет только для игроков из Японии, игроков из остальных частей света это не коснется. Будущие версии игры будут иметь опцию цензуры, но только в настройках и изначальна выключена. Говоря проще: для вас ничего не изменится.
Thanks for the reply.

Спасибо за ответ.

flippy11

May 11, 2017
Been following this game for a long time, never was a fan of sturkov, but i sure hope she fucks that feeding tentacle one day with some kind of faux pregnancy that lasts an hour or so until it dissolves

• Wow
Reactions: Shadow Portal
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes