slowpersun

May 30, 2017
you ever heard of the man that died from alcohol poisoning from a whiskey enema?If she used the feeding tentacle like an anal toy and it ‘cum’ in her ass she would still digest some of it.
Anyway, i just think it would be awesome to have alien juice creampies every time she needs to eat.
Yes, and I've also heard of all the soldiers who learned how to do IVs to save their own lives in Iraq/Afghanistan who instead killed themselves with Jack Daniel's via IV (which WILL kill you since neither the alcohol nor the rest of it has been broken down with stomach acid nor sorted via absorption from the small intestine).

The point is that if food is presented in a fashion that doesn't necessitate that it be broken down by stomach acid (ie, basically direct nutrients), then it doesn't really matter which direction it comes from (so long as the method of introduction is long enough to reach adequately deep into the small intestine). Plus, since game deals with changes over time, it should only occur in late game.

Reactions: flippy11

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Guys, EXCLUSIVE INSIDE LEAK, which is not even on Patreon. ONLY FOR F95!
For all those who say we don't hear you. In the 34th update, we are implementing a SKIP BUTTON! Which will give you the ability to skip scenes with Stukov!
But I should warn you right away, we have it scheduled for update 34, hopefully luck will be on our side and we'll make it!
I'm not kidding now. You'll see this information in the announcement post for the next version, which will come very soon after the release of version 33.
For all my grievances, it's nice to see a developer listen to feedback. Much appreaciated (y)

anon6076

Nov 24, 2018
you ever heard of the man that died from alcohol poisoning from a whiskey enema?
Happens all the time around here.

Although, whiskey? You need to be dirt rich and dumb for that, its not like you can get coherent reports of taste from your butt (thank God for that). People usually use just vodka or pure alcohol + water.

Generally speaking, bad idea. You see, blood from ass veins go two ways, the small one goes to liver and its somewhat ok, but the main path goes straight to heart and then to lungs and aorta, so alcohol concentration will go fucking high very soon. Plus, ass has sensitive mucus, so alcohol cause irritation there which lead to badly controlled outward flow.

Poooku

May 11, 2022
Any differences between Swarm Link routes besides the initial Larvae/Exhibition and Wall scenes?

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
what's the "onanism" scene and how do i get it?
It's a scene of Sarah masturbating, why onanism? Because "masturbation" is a banned word on Patreon, or rather not really a ban, patreon warns us that their trust team will be forced to check the post for rule violations. That's how we get out of it. These scenes are all scenes in the second chapter, during training with Stukov.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Any differences between Swarm Link routes besides the initial Larvae/Exhibition and Wall scenes?
There are some minor changes to the script, with references to which route was selected, but in general, there are not many differences.

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
I love this game, I just came back to it again after over a year.
I reached chapter 3 again, I thought it would be done by now, but still I love this game, I am surprised to see it has 3 stars although it has a massive amount of scenes.
True a lot of scenes in chapter 1-2 revolve around the same guy. But it isreally well slave trainer type.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I love this game, I just came back to it again after over a year.
I reached chapter 3 again, I thought it would be done by now, but still I love this game, I am surprised to see it has 3 stars although it has a massive amount of scenes.
True a lot of scenes in chapter 1-2 revolve around the same guy. But it isreally well slave trainer type.
Thank you, we are delighted to hear that.
It's all Stukov's doing... he had a fight with a big part of our audience :D

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
For those who didn't believe it, here's the announcement so you can make sure the SKIP Button will be in version 34.

P.S. the public announcement will be out in a week on the 3rd.

Reactions: Dylan741
3.60 star(s) 68 Votes