anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021
people don't want nova. they want redhead kerrigan with the zerg and stuff before transformation. idk why you can't wrap your head around that. "OH our audience is clamoring for pre-transformation kerrigan? we should make a new game and focus on a different character altogether instead of the character people want". insane logic.
Canon Qob Sarah
1705686777783.png

Shadow Portal's QoB
image.png

Methinks the latter has less spikey parts that will hurt durinh sex and more boobege the sexualistion of her desighn is damn good considering what they started with (see first picture) if it ain't doing for you fair enough, but this game Is basically about Sarah's transformation into the QoB a major event in StarCraft lore it would be real dumb if she stayed the same, so don't bash the dev for doing what they need to do in order for the story to make sense.

PS Nova was done dirty by Actiblizz people would love to see her finally get a game of her own

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Canon Qob Sarah
View attachment 3277846

Shadow Portal's QoB
image.png

Methinks the latter has less spikey parts that will hurt durinh sex and more boobege the sexualistion of her desighn is damn good considering what they started with (see first picture) if it ain't doing for you fair enough, but this game Is basically about Sarah's transformation into the QoB a major event in StarCraft lore it would be real dumb if she stayed the same, so don't bash the dev for doing what they need to do in order for the story to make sense.

PS Nova was done dirty by Actiblizz people would love to see her finally get a game of her own
Ahahahahah, this QOB is more like just a sketch. :D

This scene is not even in the game, there will be a teaser of what we got very soon. But it's gonna be hot!

asgxxx

Jun 27, 2022

This scene is not even in the game, there will be a teaser of what we got very soon. But it's gonna be hot!
I just wish this scene more in sarah form rather than qob, just like little shinanigans scene

anonwk3

Oct 25, 2021

I didn't know that but despite that I feel it gets your artistic intent for the character over enough while also serving my argument that the design (even in sketch form) is freaking hot

Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I didn't know that but despite that I feel it gets your artistic intent for the character over enough while also serving my argument that the design (even in sketch form) is freaking hot
It will be even hotter believe me, I was recently shown the finished version, I'll be sure to post here when a teaser of this scene comes out.

Reactions: Kentai Animate

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
translation_jan.png
Thanks to user KA2, our game is now fully available in Spanish! More information in this post (public):

Reactions: Kentai Animate

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Wow :love: Are you going to include those costumes on her wardrobe? She only got 3 that Stukov gave. Pretty please? Just include them too :D
Unfortunately, no. :D We drew them for the game's language selection. There's more, and it's all in the game now.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Canon Qob Sarah
View attachment 3277846

Shadow Portal's QoB
image.png

1706223114105.png
Finally a post with this scene is out! She's just gorgeous.

ister1

Jul 6, 2021
Are you planning add any new feeding scenes (in second chapter)? For example, while feeding, the tentacles play/penetrate with (in) the pussy/ass or add "nutrient mixture" to pussy/ass.

Reactions: king-zerg

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Are you planning add any new feeding scenes (in second chapter)? For example, while feeding, the tentacles play/penetrate with (in) the pussy/ass or add "nutrient mixture" to pussy/ass.
In fact, we purposely refrained from specifically having sex in the first and second chapters, because of which something like this wasn't planned.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes