Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
german translation does not really works, the langugae in the text windows switches between german and englisch
This will no longer be the case in the next update, i.e. we will complete the German machine translation.

The main problem here is that we translate the game consistently, but sometimes it happens that many phrases were made in later updates, and they go further down the list. And if there is no translation for a line, the game shows the original (English) line.

Dec 26, 2022
When do you think there will be a sequel to the (original) trilogy?
I so want to see it but problem is that, I believe by the time Blizzard decided to release another entry. The RTS genre was not as popular as it once was, Following Microsoft's acquisition of Blizzard, the company has been making so much more money from other games that it no longer sees the need to invest in the franchise. Despite this, they seem to have StarCraft on their mind when looking at Blizzard as a whole. So StarCraft's return might be in a different genre, personally it's a disaster for me but better than nothing. So, a third entry like that may not even be what fans wanted in the first place? I guess this is whats delaying the Franchise continuation. Even If Starcraft 3 is still being developed, I doubt it will be released/announced until at least 2027. And then again, if they don't second guess about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Portal
Dec 26, 2022
It's not really a problem at all, the point is that the main problem is that it stopped going to content with the character that people liked. So, in our case, this will be fixed in the future simply by adding more juicy characters!

Plus Nova... I was planning on throwing her into this game as well, but held off.
Pervert.jpg

What about the Medic? "Ask me where does it hurt?" I tell exactly where it exactly does!

burro

Jun 11, 2017
Yes, we agree, and we can see exactly how our audience reacts to the redheaded Sarah. We've learned from our mistakes and will not make them in the future.

Believe me, Slutcraft 2 is going to be incredible. We can't wait to get our hands on Nova!
people don't want nova. they want redhead kerrigan with the zerg and stuff before transformation. idk why you can't wrap your head around that. "OH our audience is clamoring for pre-transformation kerrigan? we should make a new game and focus on a different character altogether instead of the character people want". insane logic.

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
It's not really a problem at all, the point is that the main problem is that it stopped going to content with the character that people liked. So, in our case, this will be fixed in the future simply by adding more juicy characters!

Plus Nova... I was planning on throwing her into this game as well, but held off.
"The content stopped going to the character that people liked, this will be fixed by putting all the content to other characters!"
What? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, just make content for the character people like then.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
"The content stopped going to the character that people liked, this will be fixed by putting all the content to other characters!"
What? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, just make content for the character people like then.
There's a balance to be struck here between doing this content, but also pushing the story further. This is very important if we don't want to face more serious problems later on.

Reactions: Kentai Animate

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
people don't want nova. they want redhead kerrigan with the zerg and stuff before transformation. idk why you can't wrap your head around that. "OH our audience is clamoring for pre-transformation kerrigan? we should make a new game and focus on a different character altogether instead of the character people want". insane logic.
You don't have to take everything so literally.

You'll never know what will hit people until you try to implement it. Plus you have to take into account the ideas we want to bring to the Starcraft universe.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I so want to see it but problem is that, I believe by the time Blizzard decided to release another entry. The RTS genre was not as popular as it once was, Following Microsoft's acquisition of Blizzard, the company has been making so much more money from other games that it no longer sees the need to invest in the franchise. Despite this, they seem to have StarCraft on their mind when looking at Blizzard as a whole. So StarCraft's return might be in a different genre, personally it's a disaster for me but better than nothing. So, a third entry like that may not even be what fans wanted in the first place? I guess this is whats delaying the Franchise continuation. Even If Starcraft 3 is still being developed, I doubt it will be released/announced until at least 2027. And then again, if they don't second guess about it.
I think the basis of the sequel will be to work on the franchise every X years so it doesn't become public domain. (Maybe I didn't spell the term much correctly, English is not my first language :D).

But it's quite motivating for people to do something on their universe at least once every 5-10 years.

Dec 26, 2022
I think the basis of the sequel will be to work on the franchise every X years so it doesn't become public domain. (Maybe I didn't spell the term much correctly, English is not my first language :D).

But it's quite motivating for people to do something on their universe at least once every 5-10 years.
Agreed! and No worries, I do get what you mean. (y)

• Love

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I mean play this event after January 30th. Because i planned play after more updates.
Thank you so much, you have really pointed out things that we will need to figure out somehow. We have a couple ideas already.

burro

Jun 11, 2017
What people? Are you all the people? Are you Legion? Who the fuck are you anyway?
If Shadow Portal finish Slutcraft 1, and don't screw over the players, like the dev of Saria Reclaimed just did, who are you to tell him what his next game must look like? And therefore what other players must play? What a magnificent snowflake you are.
You're awfully upset at someone else's comment not directed at you. You should take some time and go for a walk or something. Once you've had that walk, take a read through this thread and shadow's own posts where they acknowledge probably 10-15 times now (if not more) that people want redhead first act kerrigan content. literally acknowdleged it themselves. Once you do that and reread my comment, maybe you'll understand.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes