Dec 26, 2022
Ahahahahah, really interesting idea, I think the tentacles will keep their lead.
Heh heh Yeah, Little Zergling had a lot of goes and the thing already has Sarah Doll! :sneaky: So either way, I don't think it's a lose. Oh.. but the Ten-tacu... Poor thing must have been drying on that wall of a lonely chamber for months now, with nothing to look but a unreachable poster about 15 feet way. So sad. :cry: I say it's fantabulosa to Ten-tacu... Should be already getting all slimy knowing it's going to win. :p

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Heh heh Yeah, Little Zergling had a lot of goes and the thing already has Sarah Doll! :sneaky: So either way, I don't think it's a lose. Oh.. but the Ten-tacu... Poor thing must have been drying on that wall of a lonely chamber for months now, with nothing to look but a unreachable poster about 15 feet way. So sad. :cry: I say it's fantabulosa to Ten-tacu... Should be already getting all slimy knowing it's going to win. :p
You have no idea what a great scene it's gonna be. I finished writing it today. It's gonna be a blast, I promise you.

The teasers are coming out soon and it's gonna be all about it, you're gonna love it.

• Love
Reactions: Kentai Animate

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.38] Happy New Year! (Public release)

Right now the game can be said in our , very soon we will upload it here!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SlutCraftHeatOfTheSperm-0.38
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
Ohhh? This one is finally transitioning from slide show content? Always wanted to play through this but lack of animated content was a huge turn off, looking forward to this being worked on.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Hi, just wanted to ask if this game has major story branching based on the choices, or can you more or less see all content in 1 playthrough?

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Ohhh? This one is finally transitioning from slide show content? Always wanted to play through this but lack of animated content was a huge turn off, looking forward to this being worked on.
We are actively working on animations, but alas it is a much more time-consuming endeavor.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
One neat thing about the original was even when Sarah went Evil or semi evil Raynor, never really stopped loving her. I think the same can be said on Sarah's end. Even though throughout Sarah's Arc and a lot of drama Jim could have given up on her. I did enjoy the ending of Jim and Sarah's Arc. Jim in a bar mourning that is until he turns around and notices the love of his life back....somehow, looking like an Angel.

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes