1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I recall having a lot of fun with this game, although I much prefered the normal Kerrigan body before her transformation. The thing they did on her nipples was a big turn off, I hope in the future they give something like a regeneration spell to smooth her skin again. Stuff like mark symbols or tattoos I'm all aboard, but changing her appearance for a more monster-like appearance isn't my thing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to shit on the dev and I know it's still hard work, it's just my personal taste. I like monsters/beasts on girls due the taboo theme (even with reproduction changes), but not the appearance transformation theme. I like when they still look feminine, if you get my point. It's the same reason as to why I find the fleshlight nipples from Queen of Blades dumb... or also why I absolutely despise Stukov as a character. As a game content it feels meh, sorry.

I hope in the future the direction goes again along with what Kerrigan was before, because as I said I found her art pretty good. I know some may disagree with me, and again, I don't want to throw hate towards the devs, it's just my personal opinion as a guy who was a fan of the game.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
One neat thing about the original was even when Sarah went Evil or semi evil Raynor, never really stopped loving her. I think the same can be said on Sarah's end. Even though throughout Sarah's Arc and a lot of drama Jim could have given up on her. I did enjoy the ending of Jim and Sarah's Arc. Jim in a bar mourning that is until he turns around and notices the love of his life back....somehow, looking like an Angel.
Yes, the narrative of starcraft is based on a romance novel. The development of their relationship is so enjoyable to watch.

Reactions: JaszMan

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I recall having a lot of fun with this game, although I much prefered the normal Kerrigan body before her transformation. The thing they did on her nipples was a big turn off, I hope in the future they give something like a regeneration spell to smooth her skin again. Stuff like mark symbols or tattoos I'm all aboard, but changing her appearance for a more monster-like appearance isn't my thing.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to shit on the dev and I know it's still hard work, it's just my personal taste. I like monsters/beasts on girls due the taboo theme (even with reproduction changes), but not the appearance transformation theme. I like when they still look feminine, if you get my point. It's the same reason as to why I find the fleshlight nipples from Queen of Blades dumb... or also why I absolutely despise Stukov as a character. As a game content it feels meh, sorry.

I hope in the future the direction goes again along with what Kerrigan was before, because as I said I found her art pretty good. I know some may disagree with me, and again, I don't want to throw hate towards the devs, it's just my personal opinion as a guy who was a fan of the game.
Yes, we agree, and we can see exactly how our audience reacts to the redheaded Sarah. We've learned from our mistakes and will not make them in the future.

Believe me, Slutcraft 2 is going to be incredible. We can't wait to get our hands on Nova!

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
after its finished the begining will get reworked?
We cannot answer this question with certainty. In fact, we have somewhere around 2-3 things we would definitely like to change, and there are even interesting additions to the current systems.

One of them is a rework of the stress system, you would really like the new system, but it's ~2 updates worth of work.

It will depend on a lot of cases.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Yes, we agree, and we can see exactly how our audience reacts to the redheaded Sarah. We've learned from our mistakes and will not make them in the future.

Believe me, Slutcraft 2 is going to be incredible. We can't wait to get our hands on Nova!
I do hope the game doesn't forget its more monster/alien roots for the people who actually are playing it for that. I personally find all three versions of Sarah hot. Maybe it's a minority opinion? But it's a significant part of why I like the game.

Reactions: Shadow Portal
Dec 26, 2022
The update seems like a step up. :D Like in graphics? Were they made in a higher Pixel Density than earlier? Not to mention the curves of Queen of Blades are far better now. :sneaky: I also felt the music score, got goose bumps. I don't know, maybe just me but whoever you got there, now that's talent. (y)

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Portal

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Question about the ending to the original, In the epilogue did Jim really see Sarah for real and they both got they're happy ending or Did Jim drink himself to death and an Angel that took the form of Sarah greeted him at the doorway of that bar?. I hope they got they're happy ending so they can be with each other but...I do not know. Sarah did sacrifice herself.

Reactions: Kentai Animate
Dec 26, 2022
Question about the ending to the original, In the epilogue did Jim really see Sarah for real and they both got they're happy ending or Did Jim drink himself to death and an Angel that took the form of Sarah greeted him at the doorway of that bar?. I hope they got they're happy ending so they can be with each other but...I do not know. Sarah did sacrifice herself.
As per my understanding. Since Xel'naga was responsible for creation of both species and as the primal Queen of Blades, with her psionic abilities, she might be unrivaled by any being. Sarah did have power beyond Xel'naga at the end. As from the beginning, she was able to spin zerg DNA strands/sequences into her own creations. Also had very swift regeneration during the time when her wing was severed, after Xel'naga form by consuming the essence of Ouros which Biologically refers to being near immortal. The only reason Ouros faded from existence was by will, transferring the essence to Kerrigan.

Overmind planned and considered Sarah as her daughter and the cycle would be broken only by her. Leaving her to create a future free of the despised Xel'Naga. This was eventually accomplished. Upon slaying Amon, she could've been reborn at will any moment. Just as Ouros, Sarah had metaphysical reproduction leading to new iterations of the species that can reappear in the Cosmos on a cyclical basis in new forms.

Also Kerrigan's vowed, even when she believed Jim was dead. That if Jim was still alive, nothing in this universe will stop her from finding him. Later on, from her rematerialisation, not knowing the outcome of the end battle. She could've still sensed him out there. Since she could take any form to visit him, my guess from how it all began, to start again.

At the end credits, Kerrigan's fate remained a mystery. Even Jim wasn't seen anywhere. Though you can hear about a new unknown planet being created. It probably is where you can find Adam and Eve, which is the creation of the next generation of Xel'Naga and beginning the cycle anew.

I guess Blizzard could not predict the future of the franchise, resting it all in the safe zone and leaving us to decide on with two end topics being the A Queen's Legacy, where Niadra remained loyal to Kerrigan's final directive to destroy the protoss, also even taking the brood into battle against the Dominion of Terran. And finally Ghosts of the Past, about Sarah's appearance as during when she was the Confederate Ghost. It hints at the Orna III mission as well, when she claimed to be a Ghost who had captured Raynor, the criminal. But it's also where Raynor and Kerrigan and the two gave into their emotions. The scene was described as Lovers under starlight in Sketches. Should be most fitting to the image on the new planet.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
As per my understanding. Since Xel'naga was responsible for creation of both species and as the primal Queen of Blades, with her psionic abilities, she might be unrivaled by any being. Sarah did have power beyond Xel'naga at the end. As from the beginning, she was able to spin zerg DNA strands/sequences into her own creations. Also had very swift regeneration during the time when her wing was severed, after Xel'naga form by consuming the essence of Ouros which Biologically refers to being near immortal. The only reason Ouros faded from existence was by will, transferring the essence to Kerrigan.

Overmind planned and considered Sarah as her daughter and the cycle would be broken only by her. Leaving her to create a future free of the despised Xel'Naga. This was eventually accomplished. Upon slaying Amon, she could've been reborn at will any moment. Just as Ouros, Sarah had metaphysical reproduction leading to new iterations of the species that can reappear in the Cosmos on a cyclical basis in new forms.

Also Kerrigan's vowed, even when she believed Jim was dead. That if Jim was still alive, nothing in this universe will stop her from finding him. Later on, from her rematerialisation, not knowing the outcome of the end battle. She could've still sensed him out there. Since she could take any form to visit him, my guess from how it all began, to start again.

At the end credits, Kerrigan's fate remained a mystery. Even Jim wasn't seen anywhere. Though you can hear about a new unknown planet being created. It probably is where you can find Adam and Eve, which is the creation of the next generation of Xel'Naga and beginning the cycle anew.

I guess Blizzard could not predict the future of the franchise, resting it all in the safe zone and leaving us to decide on with two end topics being the A Queen's Legacy, where Niadra remained loyal to Kerrigan's final directive to destroy the protoss, also even taking the brood into battle against the Dominion of Terran. And finally Ghosts of the Past, about Sarah's appearance as during when she was the Confederate Ghost. It hints at the Orna III mission as well, when she claimed to be a Ghost who had captured Raynor, the criminal. But it's also where Raynor and Kerrigan and the two gave into their emotions. The scene was described as Lovers under starlight in Sketches. Should be most fitting to the image on the new planet.
it occured to me, If Sarah is practically immortal and She came back to be with Jim, b/c they did deserve a happy ending I can not help but think Lord of the Rings. Oddly enough. The Tale of a mortal who falls in love with an immortal. That is if Sarah did become immortal.
Beren and Lúthien
Jim Sarah

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I do hope the game doesn't forget its more monster/alien roots for the people who actually are playing it for that. I personally find all three versions of Sarah hot. Maybe it's a minority opinion? But it's a significant part of why I like the game.
It's not really a problem at all, the point is that the main problem is that it stopped going to content with the character that people liked. So, in our case, this will be fixed in the future simply by adding more juicy characters!

Plus Nova... I was planning on throwing her into this game as well, but held off.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The update seems like a step up. :D Like in graphics? Were they made in a higher Pixel Density than earlier? Not to mention the curves of Queen of Blades are far better now. :sneaky: I also felt the music score, got goose bumps. I don't know, maybe just me but whoever you got there, now that's talent. (y)
Thank you so much! Music is one of my passions. I'm always looking for new compositions that we can use in the game and of course I add them.

I am very pleased that you like the music!

• Wow

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
german translation does not really works, the langugae in the text windows switches between german and englisch

3.60 star(s) 67 Votes