r34X

Jan 2, 2019
They could have just done some skin tone changes, maybe some claws, and the hair like in attachment A...

But it looks like they want to go more with the look in attachment B, lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Back

Doreni

Sep 20, 2017

Ho-ho-ho, what's this? New year Shadow Portal Team! Happy holiday! We welcome you on the last day of the year. And yes, this is what everyone's been waiting for — SlutCraft version 0.23!
Many of you probably know our little tradition, every year on the 31st, my friends and I get some be-e-er, uh... oh, I think that's the wrong line. Every year we put out a release on the last day, and of course this year we're sticking to our tradition.
Last year, in our New Year's post, we let you know that our plans for the next versions of the game were quite ambitious and we hope that we have met your expectations. A lot has changed this year, both about the game and about us personally, and it has paid off. We have started translating the game into new languages and we had more and more talented people join our team and it is a great achievement for us, we definitely could not have done this without your help. And before we end this preface, we want to apologize for the delays we had throughout the year. We hope that you weren't disappointed, because we are doing our best for you. And as a token of our appreciation to all of you, the 23rd update is coming out at once for all of our patrons!
*Arthur add a pic of fireworks or a Christmas tree or something*
Traditionally festive update!
Download links:
For Win/Linux:

• Google drive:
  • Mega:
For Mac:
  • Google drive:
  • Mega:
Android:
  • Google drive:
*Changes*
Ver.0.23:
High priority:

• Added scene: Hunger (Lizzara blow-job) level 0
  • Added scene: Lizzara's transformation (???) levels 0-1
  • Added scene: Hunger, kiss (Lizzara route) level 1
  • Event slight rework: Meet the leaders
Medium priority:
  • Dialogue after Tentacles level 3 scene
  • Dialogue after Transformation (???) levels 0-1 with Sarah scene
  • Added scene: Jerk-off week level 3
Low priority:
  • Made changes to the save system, you will now see which saves were made in an older version of the game, and you will get a warning upon trying to load an old save, so you can't confuse them with normal saves now.
  • Bugfixes
The update turned out to be smaller than usual, but we squeezed everything out of ourselves to finish it in time as a gift for New Year's Eve. There is another important point: at the moment most of the innovations in the game (namely functions and systems) are not completed and are in the so-called WIP-mode. This is not the final version and it is possible that in the future, we will radically rework them, if necessary. Feel free to leave your comments on what to leave like it is now, and what to revise or modify - let's make SlutCraft better together!
But at the end, let's take a moment and talk about what's important. This year was really not easy, one might even say difficult. Some may not have felt the change, but 2020 has been a challenge for most. Of course, we hope and believe that you are doing well and are not experiencing difficulties. And of course we would like to wish you all the best in the coming year, health, the most important thing in our time and to be strong.
We sincerely thank you for all the support that you gave us during the 365 days of this year and see you in the next, new year, 2021. So many interesting things await us, and we look forward to sharing our thoughts with you. In the meantime, we wish you a good holiday.
*Add a gif of a firework here (Arthur, remember to paste the pictures!)*
Festively yours,
Shadow Portal Team

Doejhn

Aug 6, 2016
How do I get the zergling? I've unlocked lv 0 and 1 of satisfaction and punishment but I don't know how to start them

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.23] [Shadow Portal] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 997.01 MB
Original MAC Size: 979.66 MB

Compressed PC Size: 204.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 187.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Boring theme, game mechanics ok, no bug found, grafics ok. Game deserves solid 3 stars

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
so after day 26 or 25 its end of version i cant change time to next day? both sit on throne and when u click tham u cant have option next day

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
scenewise and maybe storywise i screwed myself choosing saimon route. i guess its the dominant queen route. unless im dumb and you can somehow transform into the queen of blades with that route.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
How... do i get the "stuck in the wall" event? I feel like if you progress too much you wont be able to get that event anymore.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
How... do i get the "stuck in the wall" event? I feel like if you progress too much you wont be able to get that event anymore.
that may be a thing. but as far as i know you gotta find the poster(i think near bed if you click around and find the wall above the bed

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
that may be a thing. but as far as i know you gotta find the poster(i think near bed if you click around and find the wall above the bed
The poster i did find it but after doing "try to escape" over and over nothing more happened. About progress, i am around after i did that "escape" part and talked to mistress.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Yup, if you progress too much it softlocks you from that route so you cannot do the "Stuck in the Wall" content anymore.

EDIT: To be able to do the content you need to start to try to find a way out asap.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes