Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
I think Punishment level 2 scene from the zergling is bugged and doesnt happen.

I didnt satisfy his needs for over 20 days and the Punishment level 2 scene never appeared, its always the level 1 scene with a choice to establish a link or not.
EDIT:I also did not satisfy the zergling the first time i met him.

Corpse_91

Feb 20, 2018
So, at what point is the end of the content now? (I'm currently only able to do the Drone essence thingy over and over, also the Lizzara route. Can't Rest at the Throne anymore, only do the Essence.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
So, at what point is the end of the content now? (I'm currently only able to do the Drone essence thingy over and over, also the Lizzara route. Can't Rest at the Throne anymore, only do the Essence.
gz you are at the end of content.

xBreedControl

May 7, 2020
I dont know why, but when I try to do events in the second part, it gives me errors, I can hear sounds, but no images come up. Anyone find a fix or having the same problem?

carloson4eg

Jan 22, 2019
the game turned to shit. at the beginning there is some kind of movement, and then a dull grind. easier to play some Korean MMO. even infuriates the developers' hypocrisy why videos with feeding, a wall and a pet can be skipped while others cannot? what is the difference? why is this delay? once again, dull grind. the beginning of the plot is an enchanting fire, but what has been happening for the last half a year is a tedium for donat.

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
the game turned to shit. at the beginning there is some kind of movement, and then a dull grind. easier to play some Korean MMO. even infuriates the developers' hypocrisy why videos with feeding, a wall and a pet can be skipped while others cannot? what is the difference? why is this delay? once again, dull grind. the beginning of the plot is an enchanting fire, but what has been happening for the last half a year is a tedium for donat.
The wall can be "skipped" in the way of NEVER trying to Escape.
I dont think the zergling can be skipped at all since it always its given to you, but yes you can ignore doing any scenes with it and it will start the "Punishment" scenes.

There's barely any grind in this game as far as i know and i do agree that after sometime it becomes boring.
But saying its easier to play some Korean MMO you gotta be kidding me.
I am telling you Korean MMOs are FULL GRIND like FULL GRIND, you either GRIND like you have NO LIFE or you will never get a thing. Any game that is not a Korean MMO is much better due to that single reason because Koreans apparently have a HARD ON for SUPER GRIND and when i say GRIND i mean GRIND in every single aspect of the game be it enchanting/gathering/leveling/grinding for better gear/grinding for money.

Anyway, that got nothing to do with this game. I havent been in this game since the start so i dont know how it went.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes