Feb 23, 2019
Bimbo lips on the paper doll should be fine, the face is separate and it should be easy to replace - drawing them on may be the hard part, the lips are like 5 pixels in height :D
Thanks for trying to make bimbofication work. I look forward to the journey that Emily will take to become an air-headed cum dumpster.

Btw. Im trying to give you some support on BuyMeACoffee but for some reason it keeps on declining my credit card which is weird since I havent had it declined on Patreon. Just wanted to throw some support your way but the website wont let me. Nvm

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I'll add an option that will allow you to get rid of Ben for the next week.
I really don't know why you all hate him so much xD
As 1st i have to say i love this game and art, and i hope this won't end abandoned as many amazing projects. You have my support.

I think it's not hate, maybe some of us dont want to play as brainwashed bimbo and want to have chance to say no, in future maybe there could be option to choose from a few paths in school like nerd group , mean girls, cheerleaders , girl bully, school sluts, teacher's fuck doll, headmaster's spy and fuckdoll, some crime group in school etc.

Also have a few questions, if i want to have lunch event, Marco won't be introduced to me and still known as student ?
If I want to watch eating and drinking cum scene, I won't meet Jeff becasue he buys me food ?

Misairu

Dec 22, 2018
Aren't sexy events moving too fast?
usually revealing clothes(day 1) - less clothes(day2) - nude play - oral - exhibitionism - sex - bdsm...
but we have end game content like eating and drinking cum scene on 2nd? day, it's weird.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
made a tiny mod that changes the face of the paperdoll to look more like Foxi Di, there are two options for makeup, but they are pretty bad atm :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thumb.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

BettyPage

May 11, 2021
There might be a bug there. You can definitely get to the library, but one of the routs that take you there is messed up (and also gives you the scissor cut clothes out of the blue?).

Lesbian scene coming next update, but is that even a fetish nowadays? What fetishes would you like to see? I haven't really started on the next update and I could be persuaded into changing my plans ;)

Fatneck - no problem, glad it works :)
Thank you for replying back. I just tried with the new patch you added, and I got this new massage saying Emily will deal with this later, then I got the message. Worked perfectly.

I am definitely for more public actions especially the humiliation variety. With the way things are going, I am getting a feeling that Emily could either go into being a willing slut or unwilling depending on the choices you make. There are some endings that keep running in my head, but I want to keep the options open and look forward to the directions you're taking.

I am looking forward to see the content when she starts the babysitting job. I am picturing her being taken advantage of there. The pub is also something I am interested in seeing how far it will go as she will be surrounded by drunk customers too.

I am curious about the lesbian content, as long it does not end with most women being slutty. I feel the appeal for me is how slutty Emily is, with others judging her actions. I have played games where the main character appears embarrassed at her actions, but lives in a world where everyone is slutty anyways. It defeats the purpose.

Fetish

The best thing is to go with what you feel is right. If you are forced to add what others like, it could ruin your passion to make this game, which would be a major loss. I had no idea what to expect, but I loved everything you have been doing so far, so keep up the good work.

I am definitely more into the filthy stuff like getting Emily involved with piss and such. I don't know how many are into it, but if I do think this can be an option near the end or make it a choice for the players. This might be more possible in the pub and the slums, but if you have her go to the boy's toilet, then it could work there too. However if that is too much, perhaps public urination with Emily.

Admittedly bimbofication is something I am not into. I never understood the fetish of morphing the body (Then again I am the guy who loves seeing piss play).

I don't remember where you said it, but you mentioned that you would add bestiality in the park and remove the dogging scene. Why not have both?

Feb 23, 2019
I am definitely more into the filthy stuff like getting Emily involved with piss and such. I don't know how many are into it, but if I do think this can be an option near the end or make it a choice for the players. This might be more possible in the pub and the slums, but if you have her go to the boy's toilet, then it could work there too. However if that is too much, perhaps public urination with Emily.
I think a good thing about the premise and structure of this game, is that its allows for pretty decent choice. You are able to either reply to things with a flat refusal, hesitation, or even unconditional acceptance. Allowing for a lot of optional scenes for different fetishes that people can pick and choose if they want to see them, as long as Mr. Shark (or is it Mr. Hat?) personally is not bothered, or feels as though it compromises his game or his passion for making the game.

In terms of piss content. It would be fun for a scene where a urinal stops working somewhere (maybe school bathroom or pub) and in order for business to continue, Emily is asked to become a human toilet. Player can then choose flat out refusal, be unhappy and do it, or enthusiastically accept it and not waste a drop.

But lets see what surprises Mr. Shark has in store for us as we play

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
The original version is superior. here she looks like Voldemort...
That’s fair, I’ll have another go at it, personally I find it disjointing that the doll looks so dissimilar to the rest of the images.. but looking like Voldemort is definitely worse :D

EDIT:
hopefully You'll agree that this one is better, I'll just have to finish it up later today, And I'll update my previous post ;)
thumb2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: moimemeindien

coday75

Jun 10, 2021
Just noticed a slight discrepancy in the lewdness score: Wearing a mini school skirt with the plain white panites gives more lewdness than not wearing a skirt at all...

• Haha
Reactions: MinkoSvk

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
Anyone for a walktrough to go on the library scene on day 1, after you see Ben
Mister police, I gave you all the clues (in the walkthrough flowchart I posted a few pages ago... although I admit it's messy).
To get the library scene, basically don't cooperate with him. If you refuse to strip for him, refuse to do the makeover, refuse to send him an upskirt, he'll demand that you see him at the library at lunch. Within the scene, you can lose a point with him for swearing at him, gain a slut point if you're not wearing underwear, and picking T will progress forward.

Just noticed a slight discrepancy in the lewdness score: Wearing a mini school skirt with the plain white panites gives more lewdness than not wearing a skirt at all...
A lot of the clothing scores don't make a lot of sense at the moment. Walking around with a bra and no panties is less lewd than the reverse, for instance.

Reactions: rnzn

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I updated the Facemod to support expressions, renamed it to 'Paperdoll likeness mod' and posted in the mods section to avoid spamming more in here :)
I've messed around with the code a bit and now - well, in the future - it will be easier to change the face set.
All you have to do is add a variable to the save telling the game what images to use.
I've made a set with bigger lips and saved the images as img/pc/face_b_smile.png, img/pc/face_b_happy.png, img/pc/face_b_neutral.png, img/pc/face_b_upset.png, img/pc/face_b_shock.png. To make the game use these I need to run save.face_src = 'img/pc/face_b_' (via the plot, mod button or console) and that's it. You no longer need the wet face - I've added another overlay so no need to swap body images now, just save.pc_is_wet = 1 and it works automagically.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot why I came here in the first place. If any of You want a specific tattoo - post links or send them via a message to me. They must be reasonable size (at least 400px), flat (so no photos of a snake tattoo wrapped around a arm or leg), with transparency mask or grayscale/black and white, no sets of generic tribal tattoos (I can google these myself ).

Last edited:

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
That is very easy to mod then :D I'll wait a bit with updating the mod until next patch then!
I am having a blast getting to know your engine better by modding it though :)

One of the things I wanted to see if I could figure out is if I could add options for makeup if you were currently on a specific scene and taking a shower would wash it off etc. But that is later down the line.

This is a fun project to follow :D

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes