Feb 23, 2019
I've made a set with bigger lips
Thank you :love:. I look forward to Emily's bimbofication and how she acquires these.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, I forgot why I came here in the first place. If any of You want a specific tattoo - post links or send them via a message to me. They must be reasonable size (at least 400px), flat (so no photos of a snake tattoo wrapped around a arm or leg), with transparency mask or grayscale/black and white, no sets of generic tribal tattoos (I can google these myself ).
I dont have any specific pictures to show you, as I want to be surprised by what you choose to do. But in terms of types of tattoos, my four favourites that I want to put on Emily would be a womb tattoo, something on the hips/thighs, a tramp stamp, and one of those underboob/ribcage tattoos. Seeing how BBC, exhibitionism and beastiality are themes, maybe even a queen of spades, freeuse and paw print tattoo could be included somewhere too.

For some reference and inspiration, theres this SFM of a corrupted Tifa, and I think that her piercings (I love that visible tongue piercing), makeup, and tattoos (especially the underboob, womb, and thighs) are really hot and show how broken she is, especially compared to how she is supposed to look like

Maybe one specific suggestion might be the words 'freeuse: cum dumpster' (or something similar) in a different language being her underboob/ribcage tattoo similar to how it is on Tifa.

Excited to see what you decide to come up with though. Looking forward to the end of the month and all subsequent releases!

Last edited:

Jennova21

Jan 3, 2022
I really like premise of this game, the interface and the clothing option. I think the art direction also gives it a unique look which stands out from all the usual DAZ renders.

Reactions: lionback

kryptoz

Sep 29, 2020
So I've been trying to run this on android...I think an old version worked but now for whatever reason window.speechSynthesis is undefined which is weird. Easy fix would be to make the not required to run the game and I'm too lazy to do it myself :)

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I like the idea of the game a lot. About the request for fetishes someone already said that the DEV should go with his own tastes and not force stuff into the game that are no fun to her/him.

For the moment it seems pretty obvious that the main theme is forced exhibitionism - which to my taste is NOT the strongest part of the game, but anyway - that avokes interest in voluntary exhibition. That's quite a lot up my alley, actually. And it opens countless new options and fetishes as it can be interpreted as liberating in general. There are games out there which I liked a lot at the beginning that later completely lost themselves in too many customizations and forgot about the story. Thinking of these games I would suuggest sharkinahat to stick to storytelling and implement the fetishes that fit to the sory, whatever these may be.

To my taste the background story that led to the blackmail starting on the very first day could be a bit stronger / more believeable, but actually that does not matter much.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Yeah, it's important to make the distinction between forced and voluntary ENF.

For many of us, one does not do it like the other.

Plenty comments here though that don't understand why allowing the protagonist to decide for herself would ruin things for others. (And vice versa I guess; this post isn't about shaming one kink more than the other).

I would say the developer needs to pick one, but I'm not actually sure here. Maybe skillful writing means you can pull off both (by placing the same scene in two different contexts?)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
The Beach:

Apologies if this has already been answered (did a search but found nothing):

At the beach,

1. When you go for a swim, you have a... wardrobe malfunction. Is it possible to lose only one garment if you're wearing a two piece (like a bikini)? Is it possible to actually lose (not find) your garments? Or is the sequence I got completely fixed?

2. How do you go for a swim after the first time? I only get the options to change clothes and, depending on my clothing, either sunbathe or leave.

3. At the changing "shack", the text suggests people might peep from the dunes, but once you've had the event with the boys, leading up to meeting the black photographer, how do you get more people to peek at you?

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Tbh I personally I am enjoying whenever you get the choice to refuse, and then watch it backfire in fun ways.. I don’t mind the fact that I get the choice to play along, but that might just be me.

I do think however it would be nice to have additional blackmail racking up, to increase the stakes, as Emily gets deeper into trouble, and I do feel Ben is using the “do as I say or die” card a little too soon.

I am having such a fun time with the game,and with the mod support you have made, I hope to see at least a few mods altering the game slightly to fit into different niches.

EDIT: Just had a thought pop into mind, maybe the mob has put out a bounty on the information on Flavia, let’s say $50’000, and Ben wants Emily to pay him the same amount, so “she isn’t loosing him money”. Could add incentive to certain actions, that Ben will cut”her debt” significantly if she helps him cheat, and so on..?

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Beach:

Apologies if this has already been answered (did a search but found nothing):

At the beach,

1. When you go for a swim, you have a... wardrobe malfunction. Is it possible to lose only one garment if you're wearing a two piece (like a bikini)? Is it possible to actually lose (not find) your garments? Or is the sequence I got completely fixed?

2. How do you go for a swim after the first time? I only get the options to change clothes and, depending on my clothing, either sunbathe or leave.

3. At the changing "shack", the text suggests people might peep from the dunes, but once you've had the event with the boys, leading up to meeting the black photographer, how do you get more people to peek at you?
  1. It appears that the event you encounter is the event always used when swimming.
  2. There is not another swim opportunity because there isn't any other swim event except the loss of wardrobe event. There will be more in the future, I am sure.
  3. The two events (peeping boys and peeping MC) each happen just the once, and, again, are the only events of their type so far. There will again be more in the future, I am sure.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
0.5 and only 4 days im disappointed.
But game looks good so far.
The get slutty speed is a little to fast for my taste but still fine. Art is nice.
I'll hope I won't forget this game so I can take another look in a year when there's content.

Reactions: z3z3z3
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes