shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
0.5 and only 4 days im disappointed.
But game looks good so far.
The get slutty speed is a little to fast for my taste but still fine. Art is nice.
I'll hope I won't forget this game so I can take another look in a year when there's content.
Check the faq on the first post. 0.5 does not mean the game is 50% complete, it's been like 3 months since the initial release and I am making the engine, tools, story and art alone in my spare time (for basically peanuts), and I think I'm doing it at a decent rate... well maybe not this month.

I'll be honest - I'm having some problems finding enough time to work on the game, so the next update may be either a bit late, a bit smaller or both.

is the game sandbox or will it be like a sandbox style playfield?
Yes, both. The school content is fixed with some choices and the after school and weekends are sandbox-style.

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
Check the faq on the first post. 0.5 does not mean the game is 50% complete, it's been like 3 months since the initial release and I am making the engine, tools, story and art alone in my spare time (for basically peanuts), and I think I'm doing it at a decent rate... well maybe not this month.
Didn't mean no offense. Saying I'm disappointed means I wish there was more content because I enjoyed the game so far.

But then I didn't take a closer look and didn't see that you already openly stated how much time of gameplay someone can expect etc.

You doing good. Just for me I don't like playing games over and over when new content comes out, so I wait till it's finished or just enough content for me.

Anyway. I like your game.

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
Not sure if suggested or not but a way to save outfits would be helpful. If not custom choices then one for maid, one for casual, one for sports, one for swimwear and one for school would be helpful. Also a button to get naked when changing.

Also I think I found a calculation error when changing since I could go to PE with my character's pussy showing (lewdness):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But if I tried to have her boobs showing that's not allowed :p

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I'll be honest - I'm having some problems finding enough time to work on the game, so the next update may be either a bit late, a bit smaller or both.
hey, you are doing great! Personally I’ve been working on my own game for about a year, jumping from engine to engine starting over again and again. Getting to the point you have gotten is really a great accomplishment. If you need to take a bit of time now and again, that’s okay.

Reactions: prostetnik

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Would you be able to use the browser's web storage for the save/load function (similar to how the Twine game engine does it)?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Would you be able to use the browser's web storage for the save/load function (similar to how the Twine game engine does it)?
That's how the autosave works. The problem with the browsers web storage (local storage) is that it is limited to ~5MB and shared (on chrome) by all games/apps run from the hard drive. Twine game like to dump gigantic blobs of data right into local storage so after playing a few of these you'll run out of space (people reported problems like that a few pages back). I don't want to add to that. Files are more reliable, you can copy, move, rename, edit, share them and have as many as you want.

I wouldn't be hard to make a mod for in-browser saves if someone is willing to risk filling up local storage - but at the moment I can't even finish the update I had planed for this month, so I'm not gonna take up extra work. Sorry.

And yeah, I won't make it with the update till the end of the month, I need an extra week, maybe even two. Sorry guys, have a spoiler or two
Cheerleader Zuza getting cough red handed
Fun at the spa
Who let the dogs out?

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
That's how the autosave works. The problem with the browsers web storage (local storage) is that it is limited to ~5MB and shared (on chrome) by all games/apps run from the hard drive. Twine game like to dump gigantic blobs of data right into local storage so after playing a few of these you'll run out of space (people reported problems like that a few pages back). I don't want to add to that. Files are more reliable, you can copy, move, rename, edit, share them and have as many as you want.

I wouldn't be hard to make a mod for in-browser saves if someone is willing to risk filling up local storage - but at the moment I can't even finish the update I had planed for this month, so I'm not gonna take up extra work. Sorry.

And yeah, I won't make it with the update till the end of the month, I need an extra week, maybe even two. Sorry guys, have a spoiler or two
Cheerleader Zuza getting cough red handed
Fun at the spa
Who let the dogs out?
Dog and spa look great!

Last edited:
Reactions: Forix

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

(snip)
Doubleplus yes! Please keep telling the story and only take time for the engine fixes/features that are not optional. I'm far more interested in the story than I am the save mechanism (so long as it reliably works in any fashion).

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I am doing a mod to add a bit of extra choices on day 1, but I think I'll hold off putting it online until the update, just because I don't know how well it works "upgrading" the mod version of a story mod.

For instance, if you don't get out of the lockeroom fast enough, you may get caught masturbating.

I am still having a lot of fun messing around with the game.

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
As much as I want a new update "NOW!" I know it'll be much better if you take the time to roll things out as you think best. :)

Reactions: lewdpirate

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
shark_inna_hat Hey, no pressure, but do you already have an estimate when the next update will be finished?
I'm having some trouble finding enough time to work on the game. The minimum I need to still make is:
- the cheerleader training at the weekend (just the text, not much choice)
- date with Lenard (both text + art, 3 paths - dinner, club, stay-at-home, that's a big chunk)
- weekend at home (so you can progress time, if you already done all the events, simple, boring but critical)
- adding missing music, quest logs, stat changes, etc...
- testing if all of it works
Things that are not critical, but that I still want to add:
- studio event (needs text, art is done)
- park events (needs text, art is done)

I'll be working on this for the next 5 hours or so, and I'll be back to report how much I've done. That should maybe help everyone estimate how much time I still need. I can't give a date at this time, because of Hofstadter's Law:

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I'm having some trouble finding enough time to work on the game. The minimum I need to still make is:
- date with Lenard (both text + art, 3 paths - dinner, club, stay-at-home, that's a big chunk)
- weekend at home (so you can progress time, if you already done all the events, simple, boring but critical)

I'll be working on this for the next 5 hours or so, and I'll be back to report how much I've done. That should maybe help everyone estimate how much time I still need. I can't give a date at this time, because of Hofstadter's Law:

Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law
And don't forget Murphy's law :- anything that can go wrong will go wrong!

prostetnik

Jun 21, 2019

Take your time, and thanks for all the work you put in!

Reactions: nobodypantsu

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Ok, guys - this is how thing's look - I've only managed to finish the weekend training, because it turned out I had to make a few more pictures.
Don't know if you can see them - I can't, maybe something is bugged(?)
Anyways - I'll try to get my shit together and release something till the end of the week (Sunday-Just-Before-Midnight kind of end-of-the-week, not Friday-Before-Leaving-The-Office kind of end-of-the-week)... but if I don't... um... wait a bit longer? Sorry.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
For several hours on the forum, graphic files do not open correctly, only the name of attachment files is visible. I think it would be more correct to do something fully working, say, version 5.2, and a day earlier or later, it's not so important.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Shark, take the time you need. The most precious resource needed for completing a game is developer enthusiasm, and enthusiasm dies when the game becomes anxiety-producing work. No one will lose sleep if you don't finish in a certain amount of time.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes