Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
By the way, since we started discussing whether to get a tattoo or not, the real Foxy has a tattoo or is it henna drawings, I could be wrong. Just look at the Facebook feed.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I can't figure out ho to activate the lesbian content. Any help please.
From the FAQ in the first post:
Q: Will there be a lesbian route?
A: A lesbian only route was planned, but it was kicked out, because it would require to write another game on top of this one and I only have so much time. There are two optional lesbian scenes planned at this moment, but don't expect them in the next update.
...but there is one of these scene in the upcoming update, I posted a pic in a spoiler a bit back.

How do I run this on phone?
From the 'Installation' in the first post:
ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html
...but there is a bug that may prevent you from running it if the browser can't find any voices for the text to speech. Hopefully fixed in the update.

As far as progress today: 7 images done for the date, I think that's all I need. The weekend at home hub is half-done (I got morning, still need one for the rest of the day), done some bug fixes on savable outfits and time critical events, added some clothing that I already had pictures for, added 'party' and 'elegant' tags and filters to the clothing. All in all a lot of work with little visible effect :p

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
From the FAQ in the first post:
Q: Will there be a lesbian route?
A: A lesbian only route was planned, but it was kicked out, because it would require to write another game on top of this one and I only have so much time. There are two optional lesbian scenes planned at this moment, but don't expect them in the next update.
...but there is one of these scene in the upcoming update, I posted a pic in a spoiler a bit back.

From the 'Installation' in the first post:
ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html
...but there is a bug that may prevent you from running it if the browser can't find any voices for the text to speech. Hopefully fixed in the update.

As far as progress today: 7 images done for the date, I think that's all I need. The weekend at home hub is half-done (I got morning, still need one for the rest of the day), done some bug fixes on savable outfits and time critical events, added some clothing that I already had pictures for, added 'party' and 'elegant' tags and filters to the clothing. All in all a lot of work with little visible effect :p
Weirdly when I try to do the file:///sdcard/ it doesn't let me select the index.html , it doesnt show up for me so Im probably just missing something simple as I got back from work so in probably just being dumb lol

jacksnow12

Sep 6, 2017
Hey, how do you get the art to be like that? I've been thinking about making a game and I really like this style.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Not the biggest fan of running such games on Android, just decided to give it a try.
1. I copied the folder with the game to the memory card, typed file:///sdcard/ in the Chrome address bar, found the folder, there are 8 folders inside and there is no index.html
2. Manually entered in the address bar after /sluted_05_1_45/ index.html - could not access the file or it is not possible to open the folder where the game files were copied to.
3. Launched Total Commander, found index.html and chose to launch using Chrome - a simplified version of the game loaded with a message that it would not be possible to play with Javascripts turned off (Loading, please wait...This is taking too long! Check the console for errors.)
4. I checked in the Chrome settings - everything is on there. Chrome Version 98.0.4758.87 Android 11

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
I see there are some drink and eat cum images for day 2, but I searched the thread and couldn't find how to get them. Could someone explain it please?

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
4. I checked in the Chrome settings - everything is on there. Chrome Version 98.0.4758.87 Android 11
To play the game on Android 11+ you need copy files to Chrome download folder "/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download". Then you can launch game from file:///sdcard/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ in Chrome.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
To play the game on Android 11+ you need copy files to Chrome download folder "/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download". Then you can launch game from file:///sdcard/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ in Chrome.
Black magic. It works, thanks.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks for the info on Android 11+, made me realise how old my crappy phone is :p

Hey, how do you get the art to be like that? I've been thinking about making a game and I really like this style.
I use Gimp with the G'mic plug-in, using Paint with Brush, Corvo's Paiting 5, Illustration Look and Color Preset filters, the exact settings need to be fiddled with on a per image basis and you also need to do some manual editing or at least erasing adjusting levels, brightness/contrast, color temperature, median blur, focus blur, mean curvature blur, and using the perspective, warp, smudge tools may also be needed.
I'm sure there are tutorials out there, better than I could write for sure.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Does anybody knows how to get to the Tear clothes part? :unsure:
I have tried so many ways like Run,Run,Run(day1) / Submit-Search,Run,Run / Summit-Strip,Run,Run / Run,Run,Run(day1),Run(day2) but none of these ways seem to get that part.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
I have tried so many ways like Run,Run,Run(day1) / Submit-Search,Run,Run / Summit-Strip,Run,Run / Run,Run,Run(day1),Run(day2) but none of these ways seem to get that part.
Use the flowchart

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I don't think I've actually written that part, so you probably can't - or if you can, there's probably a dead end there. Sorry.

Reactions: Tenstorm
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes