bsnick

May 1, 2017
You may have sent it to more than just the $10 people. I donated $2 through buy a coffee and got a link. I, er, might have been unable to resist, though I did so before seeing your post about who it was supposed to be sent to. Will have to donate more in future since it's a very good game. I notice a few sharper faces. Not sure about that, I liked the original style but she still looks good. I did run into a bug where I go to the roof, take off my clothes (the pose against the railing is not very enticing. You might want a better picture there, her measurements seem to have doubled in the mid-section). When I put clothes back on the body is missing so you only see the clothes in mid-air.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
You may have sent it to more than just the $10 people. I donated $2 through buy a coffee and got a link. I, er, might have been unable to resist, though I did so before seeing your post about who it was supposed to be sent to. Will have to donate more in future since it's a very good game. I notice a few sharper faces. Not sure about that, I liked the original style but she still looks good. I did run into a bug where I go to the roof, take off my clothes (the pose against the railing is not very enticing. You might want a better picture there, her measurements seem to have doubled in the mid-section). When I put clothes back on the body is missing so you only see the clothes in mid-air.
I've send out links to all supporters at this point - I think you guys waited long enough.
I've changed the roof pictures a bit, does this look better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, yeah, there where some changes to the art style, the 'new way' is usually a bit faster, I don't have to mess with the settings as much for each picture - but is is better? I'm not sure.

Do you have a save with the clothes bug? Is it happening always or just this once? It might be a bug, but it might be a one off thing, where the browser decides not to load an image for whatever reason.

How much bestiality content is there?
Not enough. But I'm working on it...

I_FoxtroT_I

Sep 6, 2017
I've send out links to all supporters at this point - I think you guys waited long enough.
I've changed the roof pictures a bit, does this look better?
And, yeah, there where some changes to the art style, the 'new way' is usually a bit faster, I don't have to mess with the settings as much for each picture - but is is better? I'm not sure.

Do you have a save with the clothes bug? Is it happening always or just this once? It might be a bug, but it might be a one off thing, where the browser decides not to load an image for whatever reason.

Not enough. But I'm working on it...
When we can wait public version?

Firestorm01

Jul 5, 2017
I signed up as a supporter on Buy a Coffee but I can't find a link. Where do you see this page?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Judging by the preview pictures, the game looks unintentionally censored by an excessive use of vaseline lens filter

• Haha
Reactions: Envoye
Jan 7, 2022
shark_inna_hat - I’m sure that plenty of people have already said it but I’m still gonna repeat it - this game is awesome’

Loved the art! Clothing system is Great!! One of the best games I’ve ever played!

Thanks for all your effort and work!

Request/Suggestion - Please see if you can add more free roam repeatable H-events!! (sex, exhibition, gangbang etc etc etc)

Thanks again! Keep up the quality work! XDD

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I mean, one has to make sure everything slides in perfectly, I guess. Who's to say it's not to make the camera slide in as well ?
Oh I get you: Ultra thin condom on the camera lens, cover the models in vaseline. Guaranteed smooth sliding :BootyTime:

60K.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Rutonat

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I am getting an error where the link buttons do not disappear when playing
Can't replicate that on Firefox nor Chrome. Are there any errors in the console? You can try hiding the buttons via the console (no in the cheat mode, you have to activate that) _show('monetize', False)

It's strange that the BMC button is gone, but no the others. As a temporary fix you can hide them one by one (_show('uacrisis', False) _show('itchio', False) _show('monero', False) ), but I have no idea why they are not hidden.

Judging by the preview pictures, the game looks unintentionally censored by an excessive use of vaseline lens filter
Oh I get you: Ultra thin condom on the camera lens, cover the models in vaseline. Guaranteed smooth sliding :BootyTime:

View attachment 1677252
And here I was wasting my time and trying to do my best at hiding how bad I am at editing photos with a bunch of filters. Thanks for the tip.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes