nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
Does anybody knows how to get to the Tear clothes part? :unsure:
I have tried so many ways like Run,Run,Run(day1) / Submit-Search,Run,Run / Summit-Strip,Run,Run / Run,Run,Run(day1),Run(day2) but none of these ways seem to get that part.
The days are numbered from 0 on up internally, so that may be confusing. But you should get your skirt ripped if you run at the pool on day 0, or Ben cuts it if you choose the "makeover" path on day 1. That's the only torn clothes I know of so far, and it's fairly subtle. Do you not get a passage when you run at the pool "Unable to stop in time you just grind your teeth as a piece of cloth rips away from your skirt."?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The days are numbered from 0 on up internally, so that may be confusing. But you should get your skirt ripped if you run at the pool on day 0, or Ben cuts it if you choose the "makeover" path on day 1. That's the only torn clothes I know of so far, and it's fairly subtle. Do you not get a passage when you run at the pool "Unable to stop in time you just grind your teeth as a piece of cloth rips away from your skirt."?
No, this is about something else. Just above this post, a pdf file with a flowchart of the game was laid out. It states that if you steal food from the store, there is a 25% chance that when a guard tries to detain Flavia, her clothes will be torn. You need to steal several times in this way, as far as I understand 3 times, because on day 0 the grocery store is not available.
This is the point we are trying to discuss. It's quite difficult to reproduce, and besides, I didn't notice any torn clothes in the game files, except for that skirt, if Flavia decided to run in the pool. So I think it's not implemented yet.
But in the game files you can find a variant of the uniform for working in the store (microtop and string), trash bag, clothes made of leaves, it's funny. It reminds me of paper clothes for dolls, which were cut out with scissors from children's magazines.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
I recall reading the event in the plot files, as far as I remember, you have to get caught stealing multiple times, and be unlucky that the “punk” woman who works in the store catches you

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
No, this is about something else. Just above this post, a pdf file with a flowchart of the game was laid out. It states that if you steal food from the store, there is a 25% chance that when a guard tries to detain Flavia, her clothes will be torn. You need to steal several times in this way, as far as I understand 3 times, because on day 0 the grocery store is not available.
This is the point we are trying to discuss. It's quite difficult to reproduce, and besides, I didn't notice any torn clothes in the game files, except for that skirt, if Flavia decided to run in the pool. So I think it's not implemented yet.
But in the game files you can find a variant of the uniform for working in the store (microtop and string), trash bag, clothes made of leaves, it's funny. It reminds me of paper clothes for dolls, which were cut out with scissors from children's magazines.
Ahh yes, that makes sense. I made the flowchart... but I didn't test everything. I didn't realize it was the grocery one, probably because... all of the passages are dead ends. It may be impossible to get caught enough times to trigger the scene, but it's broken and incomplete if it is possible, so shark was of course correct. I just misunderstood the question, sorry.

And yes, these kinds of player UI things are called paper dolls for that reason!

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Just a little update... or lack thereof.

Things kind of escalated when I was writing the plot
big_node.png
...that's not even the whole of the 'date' plot, there's still a part missing at the bottom and two whole alternative routs.
TL;DR - no update today, but I made some nice pictures. Sorry.
standing_stones.png

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Nothing is clear, but very interesting. We play for the green team. The pink ones were eliminated at the very beginning. The blue and orange teams will come later.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Use the flowchart
I just did. Otherwise I wouldn't know there's a Tear clothes label on the flowchart.

No, not that part. I've done the Ben cutting clothes scene and the pool scene long time ago. What I mean is the grocery part.

I recall reading the event in the plot files, as far as I remember, you have to get caught stealing multiple times, and be unlucky that the “punk” woman who works in the store catches you
Done that long ago. Right now I'm stuck with the Tear clothes part.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I'm kinda so excited to imagine what would happen to her actually :p. Will she have to run home naked or to try to hide in the box for transport and then if she got unlucky, she could ended up in the middle of nowhere naked or worst :LOL:. Or maybe steal the wig before running naked back home so that nobody recognize her.

Reactions: FMag

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
To the dev: if you feel burnout feel free to take a week or three off. Your inspiration is the fuel of the project. Everything else is not important.

Reactions: LTD and Tenstorm

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
I just did. Otherwise I wouldn't know there's a Tear clothes label on the flowchart.

No, not that part. I've done the Ben cutting clothes scene and the pool scene long time ago. What I mean is the grocery part.

Done that long ago. Right now I'm stuck with the Tear clothes part.
In the current version, it is difficult to impossible to trigger that scene, and it's incomplete anyways. It dead ends with a blank screen because, as Shark said, it wasn't written yet.

Reactions: Tenstorm

Kapeesh

Sep 3, 2018
Just a little update... or lack thereof.

Things kind of escalated when I was writing the plot
View attachment 1650735
...that's not even the whole of the 'date' plot, there's still a part missing at the bottom and two whole alternative routs.
TL;DR - no update today, but I made some nice pictures. Sorry.
View attachment 1650738
Is it just me? I am unable to save/read the image in a legible resolution.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
To the dev: if you feel burnout feel free to take a week or three off. Your inspiration is the fuel of the project. Everything else is not important.
It's not burnout, it's just bad planning on my part. I don't have the text written, just bullet points, for example my script for the date was:
It turned into ~10 pages of text, 30-40 images and this mess - so big that by browser failed to render a screenshot properly:
Screenshot 2022-02-19 at 12-15-41 Plotato half-size.png
I think I need to stop adding content for this update, run a few tests, fix the major bugs and release as-is.

Unfortunately it's 'a bit windy' out here today and I'm just getting ready to go out to help some people that had their neighbours roof landed on their garage, so I don't expect to get much done with the game today.

If you really, really want to see what has been done - $10 members at buy me a coffee can request access to my live dev copy of the game on dropbox and see the progress more or less in real-time. If any of the people that made $15+ one-time donations would have access to it, I might be persuaded if you send me a dm. If someone leeks a buggy-dev build - well, nothing I can do about it.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes