deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
is there any way around the railroading the game does? it looks like you a have choice but every road leads to the same choice and choice isnt a choice because saying no just loops the choice again

Reactions: ArcFlight and TSOne

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I hope you know that wasn't so much judgemental as merely joking...
Yeah, I get it. I'm very much aware of the flaws of my art-style and I'm not mad about it ...but I might be sarcastic :D

is there any way around the railroading the game does? it looks like you a have choice but every road leads to the same choice and choice isnt a choice because saying no just loops the choice again
I think there are just two places where that happens and it those two places - there's nothing you can do... unless you're willing to make a mod. I'll try not to add many more of these loops in the future.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Can't replicate that on Firefox nor Chrome. Are there any errors in the console? You can try hiding the buttons via the console (no in the cheat mode, you have to activate that) _show('monetize', False)
There are no errors, hiding them via the console works :) however I noticed they disappear if you press continue, but not when you press start new game.

EDIT: I took a look at the pre_new_game node, and I think that's the issue:
1645984095388.png

EDIT EDIT:
I'm dumb, ignore this xD

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
So is it really drawn? I mean the girl doesn't exist?
Not drawn, just edited, here's how it looks with all the in-between stages:
filters_example.png
It gets more tricky if I need to cut out the background or draw in a missing hand or leg because the original image was cropped like that. Some images turn out better some worse, but I think I'm slowly getting better... or at least quicker.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
There are no errors, hiding them via the console works :) however I noticed they disappear if you press continue, but not when you press start new game.

EDIT: I took a look at the pre_new_game node, and I think that's the issue:
View attachment 1677411
Are you sure you have the 0.6a version? I got "_show('monetize', False)" there.
SHA256 for plot.txt should be: 05E52B1CF9ED06CC33EC10259B2B6F72F371AC61720AFB58422BE1954BFBDF9F
If you're on windows use powershell and type in 'Get-FileHash .\data\plot.txt' to get a sha256 hash - if it's something else, I might have packed the wrong files. Ooops.

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Let me check, I might have messed it up with my lewd-choices mod it seems :O I getting a new Plot.txt file since the one I have has all the modding story

Loker

Jan 6, 2019
Not drawn, just edited, here's how it looks with all the in-between stages:
View attachment 1677414
It gets more tricky if I need to cut out the background or draw in a missing hand or leg because the original image was cropped like that. Some images turn out better some worse, but I think I'm slowly getting better... or at least quicker.
Couldn't find the name of the Lady here, can you please share?

lewdpirate

Apr 15, 2019
Couldn't find the name of the Lady here, can you please share?
Her name is Foxi (or Foxy) Di.

I made a story mod, which should now work with the correct version of the game:
Lewd Choices it adds a few scenes in the first day of school, let's you choose to stay in B-group (although not for long), and you can get caught masturbating in the locker room.. Should add a tiny bit of replay value for people replaying the game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
How do you get the ben bj on day 2?
Looking at the picture, you'd probably have to refuse to change in the changing room, so he gets pissed. But I haven't played it like that yet.

What I have never achieved is to enter the library on day 1. Any clues?

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
the renders look really nice but playing as female protagonist is not so enjoyable. Also this game really lacks animations. Finally, what about a male protagonist? is it a possibility in the future?

oh and I forgot to mention that the robotic voice is really really awkward and not a good idea in my opinion.

bsnick

May 1, 2017
I've send out links to all supporters at this point - I think you guys waited long enough.
I've changed the roof pictures a bit, does this look better?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And, yeah, there where some changes to the art style, the 'new way' is usually a bit faster, I don't have to mess with the settings as much for each picture - but is is better? I'm not sure.

Do you have a save with the clothes bug? Is it happening always or just this once? It might be a bug, but it might be a one off thing, where the browser decides not to load an image for whatever reason.

Not enough. But I'm working on it...
Regarding the missing 'doll' in the clothes interface:

Attached are two saves that lead to the bug. The first (83) is where you choose to go up, the second is right at the post-nude point where the clothes dialogue is open

Thanks

lewdbjw

Dec 8, 2019
This is by far one of my favorite games at the moment and is coming along nicely!

You also have my respect for that last change to version 0.6a - 1.5.5

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
the renders look really nice but playing as female protagonist is not so enjoyable. Also this game really lacks animations. Finally, what about a male protagonist? is it a possibility in the future?

oh and I forgot to mention that the robotic voice is really really awkward and not a good idea in my opinion.
Well, using text-to-speech is purely optional, turned off by default, and really anyone versed in the way of the web should know what to expect from a tts engine. As for your asking for a male protag: read the fresh slut intro again and – to quote one of Ted Chiang's short stories – understand.

• Haha
Reactions: voerman
4.50 star(s) 69 Votes