forbbs

May 3, 2020
can't seem to get the gokkun event, i didn't pass cheerleading trials but i still egt the zura event on day 9. any help?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
can't seem to get the gokkun event, i didn't pass cheerleading trials but i still egt the zura event on day 9. any help?
Save before zura event, open the save with text editor of your choice, look for something like "is_cheerleader = 1" and change it to 0. Load the save and enjoy.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I've made a mistake on one of the previous updates and the cheerleader trails didn't save the right variable, so I've made a hack that is kind of wrong (it checks what you have on during the break on day 4, not what you had on during the tryout) . I will need to revert the hack and that will make some saves messed up - but it looks like it's already messed up. Sorry :(

how to get to the dog in park scene?
You need to wait a few IRL days, for the lazy dev to write the scenes.

forbbs

May 3, 2020
I've made a mistake on one of the previous updates and the cheerleader trails didn't save the right variable, so I've made a hack that is kind of wrong (it checks what you have on during the break on day 4, not what you had on during the tryout) . I will need to revert the hack and that will make some saves messed up - but it looks like it's already messed up. Sorry :(
hah no problem i'm enjoying it so far, was just confused why i couldn't get the event after 3 quick reruns.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Thanks, fixed in the dev branch.
Manual fix :
-click on the menu in the left top corner
-click on 'MODS'
-in the cheat mod python console type in or copy/paste move_to('week2_school_events') and click 'exec'

is there a phone in the game? or does the babysitting job not exist yet?
The babysitting job is not done yet. Plot-wise the MC has a phone, but you can't do anything with it unless some event explicitly use the phone - like slefie at the start of the game. Also don't ask where she's keeping it during all the nude-running-around-town scenes.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes