shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Is there a way to see the clothing's sluttiness before you wear them? It's a pain in the ass to go through every single one of them to wear the most slutty clothings
Not really. I explained that some 20 pages ago. While each piece of clothing has a sluttiness value it also has a few tags that tell if that piece of clothing covers or partially covers boobs and croch. So if you have a see through shirt it will have a different impact on the total slutty score if you wear it with a bra or without one. It gets worse. Some clothing is marked as 'clothes' and some are not. If your final outfit has no top and bottom clothing you are treated as if running around in underwear. Then there's swimwear and sportswear - that gives a discount on the final sluttiness score (if you wear only a pink bra and panties you're a pervert, but if you wear the same only colored bright orange - well clearly that's a bikini so everything is cool)... on top off all that there's almost 600 pieces of clothing and with so many, there must be some errors in their sluttiness values and/or tags.

I can't say for sure out of the top of my head if there are any benefits or tests that require more than 10-12 sluttiness. I think the pub job gives tips based on sluttiness and getting into cheerleaders is easier the more slutty the outfit (pro tip- bring your own sexy panties). Wear what you like, if there's nothing you like - send images, there's still time.

Nov 4, 2018
^ These outfits are all well and good, but I'd rather the dev put time into the rest of the game. More events are more fun than clothing options imho
Agreed, while the clothing is kind of fun I don't think it is the games strong point. Also clothing that doesn't have an event interaction is far less likely to even be used.

Fantasia_Insilva

Formerly 'Operation_Valkyrie'
Apr 25, 2019
Not really. I explained that some 20 pages ago. While each piece of clothing has a sluttiness value it also has a few tags that tell if that piece of clothing covers or partially covers boobs and croch. So if you have a see through shirt it will have a different impact on the total slutty score if you wear it with a bra or without one. It gets worse. Some clothing is marked as 'clothes' and some are not. If your final outfit has no top and bottom clothing you are treated as if running around in underwear. Then there's swimwear and sportswear - that gives a discount on the final sluttiness score (if you wear only a pink bra and panties you're a pervert, but if you wear the same only colored bright orange - well clearly that's a bikini so everything is cool)... on top off all that there's almost 600 pieces of clothing and with so many, there must be some errors in their sluttiness values and/or tags.

I can't say for sure out of the top of my head if there are any benefits or tests that require more than 10-12 sluttiness. I think the pub job gives tips based on sluttiness and getting into cheerleaders is easier the more slutty the outfit (pro tip- bring your own sexy panties). Wear what you like, if there's nothing you like - send images, there's still time.
Then is it possible to see how a piece of clothing could change your current slut value?
That is, if you're currently wearing nothing and you choose to put on pants, by how much would that reduce the slut value? And if you're wearing a seethrough shirt, by how much would wearing a bra change the value?
You're already calculating the values, so I can't see why you can't display these values.
That being said, there is a lot of clothings, I'm not sure if it's possible to display all these values

Last edited:

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
this one is jock slut. I don't care about the bottoms with this one.
8.jpg

I have one for the crop style only
fc8116037b057bedde906bbd99e9ff35.jpg

My last one I reserve for later since I need to make up my mind.

Reactions: orvail

Ish

Oct 12, 2017
Show me a photo of a skirt you want and I'll put it in game.

In fact I'm extending this promotion to everyone - Post a picture of some clothing you want in-game and I'll add it in.
Rules:
- viewed from front
- reasonable resolution (400px width or more)
- max 3 images per person
- time to post - till the end of May
- I reserve the right to reject an image based on whim, weather, phases of the moon, dice rolls and because-I-said-so's
Underboob school shirt please!

or

+transparent

Last edited:

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
First time trying to play with the current version. Second day ingame and I've lost clothes. Game end. I cannot dress up again, because the clothes are gone. No review that I have seen points this out. This game might be nice, but when it is broken this early for me, I'm out. Have fun!

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
First time trying to play with the current version. Second day ingame and I've lost clothes. Game end. I cannot dress up again, because the clothes are gone. No review that I have seen points this out. This game might be nice, but when it is broken this early for me, I'm out. Have fun!
That's actually kinda impressive. How did you do it?

orvail

May 13, 2018
Keep calm. You encountered an obscure bug, but I can assure you, the game is mostly without bugs. Yes, it contains some dead ends later in game, but that's expected from a game in development. Some areas could need a little bit of improvement. Considering the game development involves developing a custom engine, it's impressively bug free. Don't give up on first try. It's promising, and the dev uses/invents technology that's actually doing the job and seems to be a solid foundation, which makes this stand out from most of the other games I have seen on this site.

orvail

May 13, 2018

One suggestion: just calculate the sluttiness value by not calculating every possible combination, but just by calculating the equipment change. I.e., in shops, you know what the buyable cloth will be equipped in, so you can calculate the currently equipped sluttiness value, and calculate the sluttiness value for equipping the respective item. Same for choosing what to wear. E.g., displaying the change that would happen if you exchanged your currently worn t-shirt with a thin straps top. That doesn't sound too complicated if the engine works the way I imagine it works.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
That's actually kinda impressive. How did you do it?
After swimming the underwear was gone. On the second day after the harassment the skirt was gone. Game end, because without dressing up, the game won't let you continue.
Should not happen this early. The promise that bugs won't happen until "later in game" won't help me here.
You've got your answer and I stay out. I expected more from a game rated that high.

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
After swimming the underwear was gone. On the second day after the harassment the skirt was gone. Game end, because without dressing up, the game won't let you continue.
Should not happen this early. The promise that bugs won't happen until "later in game" won't help me here.
You've got your answer and I stay out. I expected more from a game rated that high.
Sorry to hear that. Can you post/send a save file so I know exactly where the error is?
Until I get a fix out:
- click in the top left corner and select the mods options
- in the cheat mod Python console type in (copy/paste) give_clothes_by_tag('start') and click 'exec'
- if you're already on the clothing screen you will need to also click on the 'change Clothes' button in the cheat mod so the game refreshes the clothes list
Hope that helps.

Reactions: L7Bear

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Ach, just cut it out. The game is still in development. It is not finished. This site does not limit people from giving reviews only to finished games. Many reviews here are of games that keep evolving, and thus refer to out of date old versions.

Maybe this site isn't for you at all. Maybe you're better off letting the rest of us enjoy the wonderful wild west that is f95! :)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
One suggestion: just calculate the sluttiness value by not calculating every possible combination, but just by calculating the equipment change.
You don't need to calculate "every possible combination", you only need to calculate the specific combination worn by the character.

Implementing a differential system, that only calculates changes, is a recipe for disaster. There's already cases where the end value depends on in which order you put on stuff (at least there was for the version I last tried a couple of months back).

That's definitely not a feature. It's a bug, making dressing into a hilariously complicated "mini game" for no reason. The game is essentially telling the player "you can get away with wearing [insert particular combo here] given [max sluttiness] but only if you find and unlock the secret order in which to put on and off individual clothing items..."

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make the game always return the same value for any specific given combo of clothes. Don't make life hard for both yourself and the player, Shark...

Reactions: nobodypantsu

orvail

May 13, 2018
Implementing a differential system, that only calculates changes, is a recipe for disaster. There's already cases where the end value depends on in which order you put on stuff (at least there was for the version I last tried a couple of months back).
I'm talking about order-independence. There's a combination of clothes you can wear, and you can calculate a sluttiness value for that, let's say it's 5. You have a list of, for example, skirts in a shop. You can caluculate for each skirt what sluttiness value you would end up if you put on the skirt instead of the trousers you're currently wearing. So you could say, next to the skirt, "+3" or something like that if wearing your current outfit, except for your bottom part replaced with that skirt, ending up in a total sluttiness score of 8 in this case.

You're probably doing the very same thing currently: trying out different tops and seeing how it affects the sluttiness score while keeping everything else the same.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Total re-write of the clothing/sluttiness system. There's a function now that takes a list of clothes and spits out a number, it should be more reliable, but some items will need an update (because of new tags). In the clothing menu there's now a number in brackets next to the name of an item - this is the sluttiness value that you will get if you put on that piece of clothing. Eg:
Slutty Lace Top [8]
Some Random Shirt [2]
Virgin Mary Halloween Costume [0]

If you put on 'Slutty Lace Top' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 8.
If you put on 'Some Random Shirt' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 2.
If you put on 'Virgin Mary Halloween Costume' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 0.
The values aren't shown in the shop ( it makes the UI sluggish, too many loops).

I've also made a little mod that let's you wear whatever the fuck you want, if you want to wear whatever the fuck you want.

Fantasia_Insilva

Formerly 'Operation_Valkyrie'
Apr 25, 2019
Total re-write of the clothing/sluttiness system. There's a function now that takes a list of clothes and spits out a number, it should be more reliable, but some items will need an update (because of new tags). In the clothing menu there's now a number in brackets next to the name of an item - this is the sluttiness value that you will get if you put on that piece of clothing. Eg:
Slutty Lace Top [8]
Some Random Shirt [2]
Virgin Mary Halloween Costume [0]

If you put on 'Slutty Lace Top' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 8.
If you put on 'Some Random Shirt' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 2.
If you put on 'Virgin Mary Halloween Costume' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 0.
The values aren't shown in the shop ( it makes the UI sluggish, too many loops).

I've also made a little mod that let's you wear whatever the fuck you want, if you want to wear whatever the fuck you want.
Neato burrito, hat shark. Thanks for everything, broski

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes