Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Why are we limited on what we can wear to school? That ugly skirt only? Why?
Obviously, the school has a dress code, so the MC can't just wear anything.

You will find that, at the clothing stores, there are a number of optional clo0thing pieces in the "school uniform" tab. Some of the are not ugly at all.

nobodypantsu

Jul 5, 2018
How Do I get the new dog "petting" scene?
Looks like on day 7, if you try to bail out Ben but have >500 cash, you can get drugged at the meth house. Refuse to fuck "Ben" afterwards.

I'm looking forward to see how you will handle 0.7's random events, I have been looking into having code generating a flow map, but i still haven't cracked it, but I can show the massive size difference between 0.5 and 0.7 ;)
  • Every node (blue dot) is a collection of 1 or more dialog texts
  • Lines between nodes are "player choice" or a "branch" based previous choices or current stats
  • Groupings of nodes are a complete "scene" like what you can do at the beach, or during a break at school
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think making a walk through at this point may require writing a custom tool to traverse the plot graph, sorry.
You all and your custom tools and your node graphs and your knowing how to make software tools. I'm just a guy who is willing to click through some shit for a couple hours.
At first guess, maybe it'll be a page full of random events, each of which seem pretty simple on their own, and a list of which events are possible when.
Also a bunch of your node graphs look like diiiicks (no homo).

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Why are we limited on what we can wear to school? That ugly skirt only? Why?
Show me a photo of a skirt you want and I'll put it in game.

In fact I'm extending this promotion to everyone - Post a picture of some clothing you want in-game and I'll add it in.
Rules:
- viewed from front
- reasonable resolution (400px width or more)
- max 3 images per person
- time to post - till the end of May
- I reserve the right to reject an image based on whim, weather, phases of the moon, dice rolls and because-I-said-so's

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Show me a photo of a skirt you want and I'll put it in game.

In fact I'm extending this promotion to everyone - Post a picture of some clothing you want in-game and I'll add it in.
Rules:
- viewed from front
- reasonable resolution (400px width or more)
- max 3 images per person
- time to post - till the end of May
- I reserve the right to reject an image based on whim, weather, phases of the moon, dice rolls and because-I-said-so's
Rudi Gernreich's Monokini 1964. It's basically a topless female bikini.

1653293305883.png 1653293445360.png 1653293566173.png

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Wow, that was fast :)

I've got another lewd swimsuit design. This might actually be easy enough to just draw with just MS Paint: Exposed Slingshot Bikini . Note that both breasts and crotch are exposed.

Another idea: Topless Dresses (with high neckline/collar).
I personally like the one in the black&white photo. The sheer/transparent part covering the legs can be cropped out to make a shorter dress (I'd image it'd be a headache to Photoshop otherwise). Yellow is a close second.

Reactions: alhriman

hmmmmmmmmm69

Mar 6, 2019
I mean the clothing options are pretty good already. I just feel like we get a cool dressup game and then get limited to one 2005 looking skirt and cheerleader outfit. I know its because of the scenes, but still, btw, will we get pubic hair options? Výstřižek2.JPG Výstřižek.JPG
Anyway, this is the best feedback I have seen from a dev. Keep up the good work! Bodice.JPG

Reactions: L7Bear

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Ok, I'm a pig, my Emily is TOO slut, now. She's more a junkie than an "happy" girl.
I have to re-play from beginning.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
This isn't a good photo for usage in game, but what about something that doubles as both an (inappropriate) school uniform AND a maid outfit for the cafe?
1653379502361.png

I'm also thinking about Rose McGowan's VMA outfit, Megan Fox's VMA outfit, and Jaime Alexander's Thor Premiere outfit...

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Next batch:

If anyone has any ideas how to name any of these - that would be welcome :D

next_batch.png

Some answers in random order:

The clothes for school are limited because there are quite a few full screen scenes with the mc in a school uniform, redoing them in all ~600 clothing options would take too long, so yeah, checkered skirt and white top is here to stay.

Pubic hair - on the avatar/paper doll - is implemented as a mod, check out the mod menu.

Mega link - I let the uploaders add the links, because last time I edited the thread I got yelled at and told not to touch it, so...
On the other hand - it's ~180MB, so even with a crappy host it shouldn't take long to download.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes