shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
What are the commands for the time and such?
There's a WIP user manual (for the engine) packed in this release.Check out manual/manual.html, at the end of the document there's an API docs dump, you can use any of the commands there in the cheat mod

Yeah, maybe within a few days.
I think making a walk through at this point may require writing a custom tool to traverse the plot graph, sorry.

Reactions: rnzn and ray3dave

Kabir123

Sep 22, 2017
The game wont start. It says "This is taking too long! Check the console for errors." Downloading Style folder and using different browser is not working. What should I do?

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
There is no music when I selected a new game. It works from the previous version but not in 07 when I'm using the chrome browser android? :unsure:

Last edited:

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
The game wont start. It says "This is taking too long! Check the console for errors." Downloading Style folder and using different browser is not working. What should I do?
Check the console for errors? You can open the dev tools/console in most browsers using CTRL+SHIFT+J (CMD+OPT+J on a Mac)... on Andoid for some reason the browsers don't provide the dev tools (except Kiwi, but I can't recommend Kiwi cause it's doing it's own thing and ignoring some styling like shadows creating white text on white background...).
On Firefox on windows, I sometimes need to wait a minute or so before FF decides to load all the scripts on first run, so waiting might also be a solution (?)
What OS are you on? What browsers did you try?

umad56

Jan 20, 2019
J'ai une question sur le jeu y aura-t-il de la prostitution et de la grossesse dans le futur ?

Merci.

Kabir123

Sep 22, 2017
Check the console for errors? You can open the dev tools/console in most browsers using CTRL+SHIFT+J (CMD+OPT+J on a Mac)... on Andoid for some reason the browsers don't provide the dev tools (except Kiwi, but I can't recommend Kiwi cause it's doing it's own thing and ignoring some styling like shadows creating white text on white background...).
On Firefox on windows, I sometimes need to wait a minute or so before FF decides to load all the scripts on first run, so waiting might also be a solution (?)
What OS are you on? What browsers did you try?
I'm on Windows 11, I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Edge. On Chrome this is what it shows by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+J

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Looks like I'll need to revert to an older version of Brython, something is broken here ;(

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
great job. really something else

long story short, I found this bug. it happens each time when MC is going naked on foot at night, avoiding bus.
only option left is rollback and choose something else
1653222685828.png

Reactions: L7Bear

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Bug report:
After a scene at night (can't remember which), all portraits from then on in this save file will have the night time shader no matter what you do.
After the cheerleader cafeteria event, the cheerleader outfit will stay on the screen until you save and then load.

Suggestion:
Clothing sort by alphabetical order at the very least, some other additional filters would be helpful too.
A skip button (like holding down ctrl in most other VNs) for repetitive scenes.
More detailed instructions on the to do list, location and time at least.
A flashing (new!) indicator on locations/actions that have unseen content.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Fixed a few things, paste the file in the sluted/data:
- showers with a buttplug scene error
- slut route event menu (this time without breaking non-slut events), i'm still not sure if the dev intended for it to work like that, but it's a much better user experience IMO
- basement 2nd visit choice fixed
- ben after school whore event day 8 trigger for day 9 event
- getting stuck in one exposure random event (i think it's fixed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not sure about initial branching in d9 Ben event, or if the choice menu for week 2 is intended to work like what i did so if you could look at it shark_inna_hat it would be nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear and rnzn

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Fixed a few things:
- showers with a buttplug scene error
- slut route event menu (this time without breaking non-slut events), i'm still not sure if the dev intended for it to work like that, but it's a much better user experience IMO
- basement 2nd visit choice fixed
- ben after school whore event day 8 trigger for day 9 event
- getting stuck in one exposure random event (i think it's fixed)

I'm not sure about initial branching in d9 Ben event, or if the choice menu for week 2 is intended to work like what i did so if you could look at it shark_inna_hat it would be nice.
That about mirrors what I just made on my end. I simply removed public_indecent_night_city_3_3, I don't think that should progress time at all. The Ben events on day 8/9 can be exchanged, so depending on what you wear you might go to the park or to the slums and in reverse on the other day (so if slums on day 8 -> park on day 9, if park on day 9 -> slums on day 9). I'll check again if that works correctly. I changed the code for that part in the last moment, so something might be broken.

Suggestion:
Clothing sort by alphabetical order at the very least, some other additional filters would be helpful too.
A skip button (like holding down ctrl in most other VNs) for repetitive scenes.
More detailed instructions on the to do list, location and time at least.
A flashing (new!) indicator on locations/actions that have unseen content.
Alphabetical sorting added to my todo list.
Skip button - just hold down SPACE, the game will skip scenes/nodes at 30-60 scenes per second (dependng on how fast your browser can render the page)
Instructions on the to do list - for this update, I don't think I've added even one thing to the quest log/todo list, it was low priority and got kicked out out of my own to-do list. I'll add it back.
Indicator for unseen content - not feasible or at least hard to do and would break old saves.

I think I got all the other reported bugs fixed, so.. um bugfix update soon, I guess?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
That about mirrors what I just made on my end. I simply removed public_indecent_night_city_3_3, I don't think that should progress time at all. The Ben events on day 8/9 can be exchanged, so depending on what you wear you might go to the park or to the slums and in reverse on the other day (so if slums on day 8 -> park on day 9, if park on day 9 -> slums on day 9). I'll check again if that works correctly. I changed the code for that part in the last moment, so something might be broken.
Oh, then the value changed at the end of park event breaks the chain, naked works just fine and there is no command changing value for Ben event in the slutty outfit so dey 8 event repeats, I've changed that one, but not the one in the park.

Overseer88

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, maybe within a few days.
I'm looking forward to see how you will handle 0.7's random events, I have been looking into having code generating a flow map, but i still haven't cracked it, but I can show the massive size difference between 0.5 and 0.7 ;)
  • Every node (blue dot) is a collection of 1 or more dialog texts
  • Lines between nodes are "player choice" or a "branch" based previous choices or current stats
  • Groupings of nodes are a complete "scene" like what you can do at the beach, or during a break at school

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

volcanicH

Feb 1, 2020
got to say, this patch buggered the game completely for me.
on a lot of the screens I couldn't click on the choices and using rollback would disable the ui and only show the background picture.
I thought it was a bad/old save file so I started a new one and even the old content now has issues that it didn't have before.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes