fortunatus

Sep 25, 2020
Next batch:

If anyone has any ideas how to name any of these - that would be welcome :D

View attachment 1827952

Some answers in random order:

The clothes for school are limited because there are quite a few full screen scenes with the mc in a school uniform, redoing them in all ~600 clothing options would take too long, so yeah, checkered skirt and white top is here to stay.

Pubic hair - on the avatar/paper doll - is implemented as a mod, check out the mod menu.

Mega link - I let the uploaders add the links, because last time I edited the thread I got yelled at and told not to touch it, so...
On the other hand - it's ~180MB, so even with a crappy host it shouldn't take long to download.

From top left to bottom right: Leather Bustier, Gothic Ball Gown, Leather & Mesh Body, Open Slave Bodysuit, Lace Bodysuit, Floral Bustier.

But maybe someone knows some more fitting names^^

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

Olimp123

Jul 11, 2021
Any way to play this on Android?
JoiPlay stucks in start loading loop while browser sees only text( and not even loading this)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Any way to play this on Android?
JoiPlay stucks in start loading loop while browser sees only text( and not even loading this)
First post, under installation

ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html

To play the game on Android 10+ you need copy files to Chrome download folder "/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download". Then you can launch game from file:///sdcard/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ in Chrome.

Opening index.html using apps like 'File Manager +' on Android will also work (probably from any location) as that app makes a private, ad hoc web server to launch html files.

Notes:
- there's a bug with Brython and currently the sound is not working
- on Firefox the scrolling sucks and using the clothing system may be impossible unless you connect a mouse to your phone or mess around with zoom and text size
- on Kiwi - disable dark mode else you will get white text on bright background
- on Chrome sometimes the browser refuses to load some of the scripts (a red error box will pop up) refreshing the page usually solves it

Reactions: Olimp123

Tempmania

Mar 22, 2018
Two more topless dresses (Underbust Dress)

These could technically be a skirt since they were meant to be worn together with a blouse.

Thumbnails, click for full image:

43b38961962429a88af123c882fcd4ab.jpg Christine_black_ghost_pair-683x1024.jpg

mrnow19

Jun 7, 2021
btw, will we get pubic hair options?
One of the sample mods that Shark made to demonstrate the engine's mod loader is a pubic hair mod. It adds customizable pubic hair to the paper doll, though event images aren't altered.

He gave some instructions to mod managing way back in the thread, but that info never made it back into the OP. I'll summarize them and quote his post afterward. Here is an overview:
  • Open dev/mod_manager.html
  • In the list of mods, find and enable the mod(s) you want (in this case mods/pubic_hair_mod.py)
  • Click 'Enable Selected Mods', and it'll download a file called mods.txt
  • Put mods.txt into the data/ folder (this will replace an existing file)
  • Start the game
The interfaces for mods can be found in the top left menu.

Hope this helps! Also shark_inna_hat, can we add modding instructions to the original post? Could be helpful for newer players.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
great job. really something else

long story short, I found this bug. it happens each time when MC is going naked on foot at night, avoiding bus.
only option left is rollback and choose something else
View attachment 1824684
Traveling nude at night seem to be buggy. Screen only has background pic and nothing more can be done, expect rollback...
It's the only bugged event when going around naked i've found, i've posted a fix and the dev said he fixed it on his end too (for the next update i guess).

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
Someone please tell me that we get to own Ben at some point in this game. This dude is a scumbag and is aggravating as hell.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Someone please tell me that we get to own Ben at some point in this game. This dude is a scumbag and is aggravating as hell.
Nah. :devilish: Be that as the way it is! I love to push his button just to see what else he can do. I wouldn't mind if this game has several Oops bad ends just like Beth the exhibitionist game which allows players to start over at their checkpoint. :p

Last edited:

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
First post, under installation

ANDROID:
1. Extract all files to the internal memory
2. Open Chrome Browser and type into the address bar file:///sdcard/ to show a file browser
3. Navigate to the directory where you extracted the files and open index.html

To play the game on Android 10+ you need copy files to Chrome download folder "/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download". Then you can launch game from file:///sdcard/Android/data/com.android.chrome/files/Download/ in Chrome.

Opening index.html using apps like 'File Manager +' on Android will also work (probably from any location) as that app makes a private, ad hoc web server to launch html files.

Notes:
- there's a bug with Brython and currently the sound is not working
- on Firefox the scrolling sucks and using the clothing system may be impossible unless you connect a mouse to your phone or mess around with zoom and text size
- on Kiwi - disable dark mode else you will get white text on bright background
- on Chrome sometimes the browser refuses to load some of the scripts (a red error box will pop up) refreshing the page usually solves it
Now you mention it, I recently took the old sluted_06b_165 Brython to overwrite sluted_07's and the music works for me now :p. But I cannot tell whether it might or might not break the game. Thanks for the clue.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I like making the clothes images. It's a way to relieve some stress (so if you're wondering why there's so much of it...).

Ben - I might add some post-credit scenes where you get to decide what the fate of all the characters will be after the game ends, but there's at least 2 more in-game weeks of gameplay before the game can end.

If you got an older version of the game - copy/paste brython/brython.js and audio should work. As far as I can tell the old version works just fine.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'll just add three more suggestions

and finally

Suspenders, top and skirt looks great, but that tape dress is ehh, for quite specific taste i would say.

Reactions: ray3dave

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Ben - I might add some post-credit scenes where you get to decide what the fate of all the characters will be after the game ends, but there's at least 2 more in-game weeks of gameplay before the game can end.
That's a shame and a relief at the same time, a shame that it ends and a relief because I was concerned about the time system in the code seems like it would be a pain to support for an extended number of days - granted that i didn't delve deep into that system, so i might be wrong on that.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I'm not sure what the problem with time/date would be.
The time is internally kept as the number of hours since the start of the game.
time//24 = day number
time%24 = current hour
(time//24)%7 = weekday number (0 = Monday, 1= Tuesday... 6 = Sunday)
(time%24)//4 = current time of day (0 =Night 1=Morning 2=Noon 3= Midday...)
It should work fine for at least a few million in-game years.
At the moment each day needs a new branch on the plot graph, but it can easily be changed to use one, generic morning node.

orvail

May 13, 2018
Next batch:

If anyone has any ideas how to name any of these - that would be welcome :D

View attachment 1827952

Some answers in random order:

The clothes for school are limited because there are quite a few full screen scenes with the mc in a school uniform, redoing them in all ~600 clothing options would take too long, so yeah, checkered skirt and white top is here to stay.

Pubic hair - on the avatar/paper doll - is implemented as a mod, check out the mod menu.

Mega link - I let the uploaders add the links, because last time I edited the thread I got yelled at and told not to touch it, so...
On the other hand - it's ~180MB, so even with a crappy host it shouldn't take long to download.
From top left to bottom right: Leather Bustier, Gothic Ball Gown, Leather & Mesh Body, Open Slave Bodysuit, Lace Bodysuit, Floral Bustier.

But maybe someone knows some more fitting names^^
I disagree about the 4th one being a "slave bodysuit", I'd call the 3rd one "exhibitionist leotard" or "mesh top leotard" and the 4th one "slutty leotard".

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not sure what the problem with time/date would be.
The time is internally kept as the number of hours since the start of the game.
time//24 = day number
time%24 = current hour
(time//24)%7 = weekday number (0 = Monday, 1= Tuesday... 6 = Sunday)
(time%24)//4 = current time of day (0 =Night 1=Morning 2=Noon 3= Midday...)
It should work fine for at least a few million in-game years.
At the moment each day needs a new branch on the plot graph, but it can easily be changed to use one, generic morning node.
Oh, thanks for explaining, i didn't delve into it I just saw time counter at 240+ and felt dread just thinking about using it for events, but obvious solution is to not use it for events but just to track time lol.
My bad not thinking and just jumping into conclusions, too much save editing in various games with random time systems.

Fantasia_Insilva

Formerly 'Operation_Valkyrie'
Apr 25, 2019
Is there a way to see the clothing's sluttiness before you wear them? It's a pain in the ass to go through every single one of them to wear the most slutty clothings

Overseer88

Oct 24, 2021
Is there a way to see the clothing's sluttiness before you wear them? It's a pain in the ass to go through every single one of them to wear the most slutty clothings
wrote some code to figure it out, here's the result

# top max slut value - 5
Hooker Outfit (thin)

# underwear_bottom max slut value - 4
Leg Straps

# bottom max slut value - 4
Slutty School Skirt, School Skirt (mini)

# underwear_top max slut value - 5
Nipple Clamps

# stockings max slut value - 7
Leg Vibrator

# accessory max slut value - 2
Collar (slave), Collar (bitch), Collar (metal), Sash (red), Cardboard (blowjob $25)

Edit: haven't tested for it actually looks, but it is the highest value :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes