wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
Total re-write of the clothing/sluttiness system. There's a function now that takes a list of clothes and spits out a number, it should be more reliable, but some items will need an update (because of new tags). In the clothing menu there's now a number in brackets next to the name of an item - this is the sluttiness value that you will get if you put on that piece of clothing. Eg:
Slutty Lace Top [8]
Some Random Shirt [2]
Virgin Mary Halloween Costume [0]

If you put on 'Slutty Lace Top' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 8.
If you put on 'Some Random Shirt' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 2.
If you put on 'Virgin Mary Halloween Costume' and change nothing else in your outfit, you will have a lewdness score of 0.
The values aren't shown in the shop ( it makes the UI sluggish, too many loops).

I've also made a little mod that let's you wear whatever the fuck you want, if you want to wear whatever the fuck you want.
Some bugs I found:

1) I can dress for PE (day 1 or 2, can't remember) in only a bra... Hot!, but makes no sense.
2) If the lewdness is high enough, I can dress for the cheerleading audition (day 3) without a skirt (just panties). Again, hot!, but makes no sense.

Nice game btw. Corruption is a little fast tho...

Reactions: L7Bear

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Some bugs I found:

1) I can dress for PE (day 1 or 2, can't remember) in only a bra... Hot!, but makes no sense.
2) If the lewdness is high enough, I can dress for the cheerleading audition (day 3) without a skirt (just panties). Again, hot!, but makes no sense.

Nice game btw. Corruption is a little fast tho...
I guess that's on the dev branch? I think I left the wear-whatever mod on, you shouldn't be able to normally get sluttiness high enough to do that, or maybe some tags are wrong - I've split the sport, maid, swimwear, school tags into sport_top, sport_bottom and so on, but I've only updated the tags in the item list using a script - I need to manually check what got messed up.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Ach, just cut it out. The game is still in development. It is not finished. This site does not limit people from giving reviews only to finished games. Many reviews here are of games that keep evolving, and thus refer to out of date old versions.

Maybe this site isn't for you at all. Maybe you're better off letting the rest of us enjoy the wonderful wild west that is f95! :)
Nice try and fail!
First, I checked the newest reviews. It would be bad to grade a game by using old reviews.
Second, I am getting many games here and the reviews are fitting better even for games in development.
Third, I usually enjoy this site. I don't enjoy trolls.
Fourth, I didn't know that a user here is not allowed to point out his own experience. This was no comment on a topic but a personal attack. (Well done!) The last 2 sentences did add nothing to this discussion.
All of this is you assuming about me while you will never know enough about me to do that.

shark_inna_hat
I did not expect that I needed a save that early into a game. Thus no save available.

wooliee

Jan 19, 2020
I guess that's on the dev branch? I think I left the wear-whatever mod on, you shouldn't be able to normally get sluttiness high enough to do that, or maybe some tags are wrong - I've split the sport, maid, swimwear, school tags into sport_top, sport_bottom and so on, but I've only updated the tags in the item list using a script - I need to manually check what got messed up.
I checked and only the cheats and save_slots mods were enabled. Thing is that just a bra identifies as a sports outfit. Also I notice that rollback can sometimes mess with the game, the variables aren't all reset. TBH, none of this is game breaking so I wouldn't worry too much about fixing it.

Also, how about adding clothes like this:

Can't really be worn without undies.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Nice try and fail!
First, I checked the newest reviews. It would be bad to grade a game by using old reviews.
Second, I am getting many games here and the reviews are fitting better even for games in development.
Third, I usually enjoy this site. I don't enjoy trolls.
Fourth, I didn't know that a user here is not allowed to point out his own experience. This was no comment on a topic but a personal attack. (Well done!) The last 2 sentences did add nothing to this discussion.
All of this is you assuming about me while you will never know enough about me to do that.

shark_inna_hat
I did not expect that I needed a save that early into a game. Thus no save available.
If you didn't start a new game and are still stuck somewhere on the clothing screen, you can click continue from the starting screen and it will bring you back to where you left - you can drop a save file from there. If you got past that already, well, guess I'll have to check everything for nodes that remove anything from the inventory.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind negative comments, and reporting bugs is always welcome.
View attachment 1832724 Anybody know what's going on here, and how I can fix it?
That's a new one, can't say at this moment, I need to check if that happens on my end as well.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
If you didn't start a new game and are still stuck somewhere on the clothing screen, you can click continue from the starting screen and it will bring you back to where you left - you can drop a save file from there. If you got past that already, well, guess I'll have to check everything for nodes that remove anything from the inventory.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind negative comments, and reporting bugs is always welcome.
I assumed as much. If you want to deliver a product that others want to invest in, you should try to improve it.
I wanted to give feedback. Such can be positive or negative.

I wanted to turn the girl into a bad girl. Thus I gave in into any request. In the swimming event I did NOT go to the changing rooms. On the second day I did not go to the changing rooms as well. And how I ended up loosing the clothes was already mentioned. Maybe you can redo my ways and the error with that additional information.
That's all I can give currently. Good luck in improving and expanding the game!

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Um, I have a suggestion. Why not put a 'hide' button onto the dialog below so that we can hide the dialog and then if we want to show the dialog, we touch the screen anywhere for it to show up (for android users) instead of we gotta look for the top left tab? Isn't this a little more convenient?

It's just the 'hide' button. I rarely use the rest of the buttons like "save" or "load" :).

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I wanted to turn the girl into a bad girl. Thus I gave in into any request. In the swimming event I did NOT go to the changing rooms. On the second day I did not go to the changing rooms as well. And how I ended up loosing the clothes was already mentioned. Maybe you can redo my ways and the error with that additional information.
That's all I can give currently. Good luck in improving and expanding the game!
I can't replicate it.
I went over all the nodes and checked where any clothes get removed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I honestly have no idea what went wrong. There is no way to not go to the changing room at the pool event - you can run through the pool and go to the changing room or strip and go to the changing room - so I really don't know what you mean. The only changing room that you can come across on the second day is the changing room in the shops - and yeah, potentially you could lose your clothes there - but you said that you didn't go there, so I'm even more confused.

...anyways...
- if you find yourself in the morning without a school uniform you will find some dirty clothes in the laundry basket now (the basket is connected to the Elemental Plane of Dirty School Uniforms and will spawn a shirt and a skirt each day if you manage to lose a uniform each day)
- if you're (just sixteen, a pick up truck) out of money, out of luck and out of school uniforms you will randomly find $50 when moving via map. Don't abuse - I'm keeping track of how much money you've found.
- you can create a bedsheets toga at home in your bedroom (yeah, you guessed it - Elemental Plane of Bedsheets portal)
- the events that can end in you losing your clothes (shop thief, sex shop shenanigans) won't start if you're wearing a school uniform

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
A tag update, the bestiality tag should be removed as all images related to the subject has been removed from the img folders.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
I encountered most of the images in the 'Img' folder accept school_coridor_night and masturbate. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to access the school at night and the m'bate part. This is a tough one :unsure:.

Reactions: L7Bear

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I encountered most of the images in the 'Img' folder accept school_coridor_night and masturbate. Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to access the school at night and the m'bate part. This is a tough one :unsure:.
You can masturbate after you get the dildo from the sex shop (random event, just enter repeatedly until you get it), you can't currently enter school outside the school hours.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
You can masturbate after you get the dildo from the sex shop (random event, just enter repeatedly until you get it), you can't currently enter school outside the school hours.
Nope :p . I've done that one. I mean the downstairs lost & found area where she squat and m'bate. And.. she didn't use the dildo. She was using her finger.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes