srbot2016

Aug 5, 2016
Well, yes and no. The game runs in the browser so it has no access to the filesystem, I can't get a list of files in a directory and load them one by one.
I can add a mod folder and load data from it -but only from one, know file and it would be up to the user to merge multiple mods.
I can also add a little utility function that will ask the user for a mod file, merge it auto-magically with any other previously loaded mods and ask again to save the file in the right directory and with the right name (it would be up to the user to save it in the right folder).
The third option is to make mod files that don't override the data but just modify it. The .txt files in the data folder look like json, but they are javascript, a bit of boilerplate code can be added so that it adds new items to the existing dictionary not replace it. Loading a mod would then require editing the index.html to also load the mod files (simple one line copy-paste).
Maybe you could add some mod menu with option to load a mod from path. Then you could show user file dialog, load mod data, append it to existing game data in JS and store final result in browser's local storage. Or you could just create mod manager (in python or whatever) that scans mod directory and adds multiple <script> elements with mods paths to index.html

I know it's probably not your main focus right now but it's better to mention it at the beginning of the project when it's easier to adjust architecture in case you want to implement this.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
can't do anything when getting out of the shower, she just stands in the room with no options to do anything

looks great, but literally can't play it lol

Last edited:

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
Looks pretty good for a 0.1. I'm intrigued and hopeful for future updates.

Just FYI the save system is a bit easy to manipulate, not sure if by design for easy debugging or by accident. Once i could buy stuff, i could already change how much money i have and how slutty i could be.

indolent

Dec 14, 2019
whenever i start the game it just sits there scrolling up and down on the pic of the girl and nothing happens

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
whenever i start the game it just sits there scrolling up and down on the pic of the girl and nothing happens
If you are playing in a browser, the text box might be off your screen. Hit F11 to go fullscreen, and see if that helps.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
- automatically equip clothes you buy

Download link:
Auto equip to see what they look like will be great. How about a way to save a set as well? Given there are so many (which isn't bad afaic)

The download link gives me a 403 error though.

Beaba

Sep 30, 2019
I am confused: this game has bestiality content or not? There's a tag above the post but the post itself doesn't have the tag.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
:unsure:

P.S. Why all the hate on poor old Ben? He acts like a MC would in a male protagonist game, he even has a Witch Trainer t-shirt ;)
Exactly do you hate a Cobra for being a Cobra ????.........Ben is the perfect asshole, he needs to be ,eh the villains always get a a bad rap ,it's like people think they are Evil or something :unsure:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I am confused: this game has bestiality content or not? There's a tag above the post but the post itself doesn't have the tag.
the dev mentioned earlier ,that he was lazy and forgot to take out a few images in the common image folder , that do depict it ...but it is not in the game yet and no one will see it unless they go snooping

Tanzie

Mar 10, 2019
Are all the clothes and accessories sold in shops unique? If not, does the game support having more than one of a same item? If not, what happens when you buy a new item you've already bought before? I'm asking because I've noticed a couple of items in different shops with similar or identical names, don't know if they are actually different items despite the same name, but it makes me wonder if it's possible to buy the same item twice or more times from different shops (even though you can't have more than one) and thus unnecessarily pay for the same item more than once.

I've also noticed that some of the items don't have specific categories and because of that cannot be viewed unless "show all" is selected, which might be a bit confusing. I'd recommend adding an additional category such as Other or Misc for the items aren't displayed in a specific category.

Reactions: Joe Steel

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
its truly foxi di?
Yes.

Are all the clothes and accessories sold in shops unique? If not, does the game support having more than one of a same item? If not, what happens when you buy a new item you've already bought before? I'm asking because I've noticed a couple of items in different shops with similar or identical names, don't know if they are actually different items despite the same name, but it makes me wonder if it's possible to buy the same item twice or more times from different shops (even though you can't have more than one) and thus unnecessarily pay for the same item more than once.

I've also noticed that some of the items don't have specific categories and because of that cannot be viewed unless "show all" is selected, which might be a bit confusing. I'd recommend adding an additional category such as Other or Misc for the items aren't displayed in a specific category.
Unless there's a bug, you should not be able to buy the same item twice, it should not even appear on the list, but there might be some items with the same name and some items are available in multiple shops.
'Other' category added to the todo list.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
i like the start and the theme it's really nice. I like the art too, but i won't argue if it's changing to a better later :D
The style and game are really good for your start. The characters and the choices are very interesting, also the much of clothing.
It's possible to play again? I explore the city and stuck every time i try a location a second time.
It would be better, if there is a possibility to "scroll back" or go back to map, instead of stuck in game. :)
English is not my native, so excuse mistakes. :)

coxaxey678

Oct 20, 2020
can't do anything when getting out of the shower, she just stands in the room with no options to do anything

looks great, but literally can't play it lol
Have the same problem on both firefox 93.0 and chromium 95.0. As a workaround commenting out _show_txt(False) in show_map() and shop() in index.html worked.

Another issue I have is saves don't work. There is no 'current_plot_node' or '_cmd_mem' which I have seen in a save file someone else posted here. When loading that save I get "How did you get here!?" message and when loading my save there is no text box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pizbia

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Why if you walk down an allley and get mugged the mugger says," give me your money or i will kill you and steal it from your corpse".....Do you really have an option ???

in the cause of a blackmailing bully he has threatened to expose her, to sell her location and new identity if she doesn't comply , with his demands .... that's another do what i say or else scenario.

sometimes in life there is no good way out ,no option you just have to take the logical path ,as a writer you have to lead the story ,sure you can have branching story lines but there are times that to tell the story you want to tell you have to guide the reader /player on the path .
Yeah, But, This is a Game, NOT real life.
Some people play games, to enjoy them, to escape real life, so there should/could be choices .
Why should your 'desires' ( your not the 'author', right ? ), in a game be forced on others ?
Why not have choices ?
Opens the game to more people.
Though, just my opinion.

Reactions: Hmm...
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes