jadex

Jun 1, 2017
Hm. I really don't like blackmail scenarios. Because it will inevitably be the blackmailer coercing the blackmailed to do progressively more and more corrupt acts so its rather predictable. I prefer games that have a more natural or self-driven corruption mechanic. It would probably have worked for this game too, considering the options even in day 1 to masturbate and expose the main character in certain scenes.

But since it has the beast tag, I decided to give it a shot. The clothing system is very good, and it looks like there is going to be a lewdness mechanic tied to wearing more revealing clothing, which is good. The art is also good, and the writing is decent. Ben is a huge negative in my book, because I dislike the blackmailing part of his character, and I'm pretty certain the guy your character was blowing in the opening cutscene was him.

Another thing I noticed is that there is a distinct lack of female characters, especially around the MC's age. Sure there is the PE teacher, but there's already at least two male teacher types (Homeroom teacher and headmaster), and there are at least three male classmates introduced compared to 0 females. And I think having a female character that is the same age as the MC would help a lot for the story.

Branching options that actually do things would be nice too. I played through day 1 a couple of times, and there were 0 variations in interactions with Ben (After trying all the different options) which didn't feel very good. It would be interesting if there was a path that involved going along with Ben's blackmailing, and one that was rebelling against it or trying to find a way out of it.

Anyways, it was enjoyable enough to play. Will look forwards to future versions.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yeah, But, This is a Game, NOT real life.
Some people play games, to enjoy them, to escape real life, so there should/could be choices .
Why should your 'desires' ( your not the 'author', right ? ), in a game be forced on others ?
Why not have choices ?
Opens the game to more people.
Though, just my opinion.
for a game or story to be Believable, there must be a real life element ,beside at this point we don't know what the dev has planned

no I am not the Author/dev ,He is doing a fine job of writing it right now , so i am just saying give him some time

as far as opening the game to more people , what you want to add gay furry and lesbian elements or maybe give her superpowers so she can rip his dick off ? that is like the complaint i see in Female protagonist games or why not have a male protagonist too or vice versa.... or why isn't there this or that ....

and i am not forcing my Desires on anyone , I just play the game as it is written and this is barely a rough draft ATM ...so there is no reason to start tossing out demands .....I like where the game is going its well written ,and the Dev is fully involved in telling the story ...

my 2 cents on the matter

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hm. I really don't like blackmail scenarios. Because it will inevitably be the blackmailer coercing the blackmailed to do progressively more and more corrupt acts so its rather predictable. I prefer games that have a more natural or self-driven corruption mechanic. It would probably have worked for this game too, considering the options even in day 1 to masturbate and expose the main character in certain scenes.

But since it has the beast tag, I decided to give it a shot. The clothing system is very good, and it looks like there is going to be a lewdness mechanic tied to wearing more revealing clothing, which is good. The art is also good, and the writing is decent. Ben is a huge negative in my book, because I dislike the blackmailing part of his character, and I'm pretty certain the guy your character was blowing in the opening cutscene was him.

Another thing I noticed is that there is a distinct lack of female characters, especially around the MC's age. Sure there is the PE teacher, but there's already at least two male teacher types (Homeroom teacher and headmaster), and there are at least three male classmates introduced compared to 0 females. And I think having a female character that is the same age as the MC would help a lot for the story.

Branching options that actually do things would be nice too. I played through day 1 a couple of times, and there were 0 variations in interactions with Ben (After trying all the different options) which didn't feel very good. It would be interesting if there was a path that involved going along with Ben's blackmailing, and one that was rebelling against it or trying to find a way out of it.

Anyways, it was enjoyable enough to play. Will look forwards to future versions.
version 0.1 enough said ...... let the chef prepare the meal before , you complain of the way its cooked .

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
as far as opening the game to more people , what you want to add gay furry and lesbian elements or maybe give her superpowers so she can rip his dick off ? that is like the complaint i see in Female protagonist games or why not have a male protagonist too or vice versa.... or why isn't there this or that ....
Now your being absurd . :rolleyes:

" so there is no reason to start tossing out demands " . . . Who ?:unsure:

Reactions: Hmm...

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why if you walk down an allley and get mugged the mugger says," give me your money or i will kill you and steal it from your corpse".....Do you really have an option ???

in the cause of a blackmailing bully he has threatened to expose her, to sell her location and new identity if she doesn't comply , with his demands .... that's another do what i say or else scenario.

sometimes in life there is no good way out ,no option you just have to take the logical path ,as a writer you have to lead the story ,sure you can have branching story lines but there are times that to tell the story you want to tell you have to guide the reader /player on the path .
Sure, sometimes you can't escape but the moron trying to blackmail a girl who's in the witness protection program makes no sense. She can call the cops at any time and he'd be fucked.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Sure, sometimes you can't escape but the moron trying to blackmail a girl who's in the witness protection program makes no sense. She can call the cops at any time and he'd be fucked.
and she would get relocated again for her protection ,and that means she has to start all over the cop has told her the only other protection at the moment is being locked in a cell.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Now your being absurd . :rolleyes:

" so there is no reason to start tossing out demands " . . . Who ?:unsure:
not really , you already said you want more choices and/ Jadex said he doesn't like the blackmail or the villain ,says he thinks there should be more females (probably wants a lesbian route too )

and all i am saying is this is Version 0.1 ....how about wait and see what the dev has planned , too many good games get ruined because people complain that the game should be tailored to them instead of just accepting it for what it is .....to me the dev is on the right track .... the tag clearly says BLACKMAIL .....i remember a game where rape was involved the game was about revenge after being raped ...and enough people whined over the whole rape thing the dev re-wrote it ....then they complained there was no lesbian angle them why no male protag or why did it have to go this way when it could go that way .......needless to say the dev abandoned the game half way through out of frustration ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
Really loved it. Waiting for the next update! :) Sometimes the text disappearing and not possible to go nowhere, just load ot restart and then load the saved game.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018

so the tag says blackmail , BUT you don't like blackmail you don't like the villain cause he is a blackmailer , you are not suppose to like the villain he is a bully and and ass no one should like him ....that is the point of his being in the game ...

you say you like the writing, but not what is written, sorry that just doesn't make sense

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
sorry guys i am just not over the whole idea that they made Superman gay ....even though he was never written that way
I'm gay too big deal i long accepted the fact superman is straight and in love with Lois lane ,so what

or this push to make James Bond a woman or less of a womanizer or there is even talk of making him gay too

next they will say the hulk is too green ,he should turn orange for a while

or War movies are great..... but do they have to carry guns in them...... HUH ?

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
This has a lot of potential, I am really interested in where it goes. Without the ability to rollback I wonder how many playthroughs will be needed for all content

Reactions: Candy1970

jadex

Jun 1, 2017
so the tag says blackmail , BUT you don't like blackmail you don't like the villain cause he is a blackmailer , you are not suppose to like the villain he is a bully and and ass no one should like him ....that is the point of his being in the game ...

you say you like the writing, but not what is written, sorry that just doesn't make sense
It's quite simply, actually. You can like writing for stories you don't like. Liking the writing within a game or piece of media and not enjoying the piece of media. The feelings aren't mutually exclusive.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Ben is such a nice lovely person, and all who don't get that seriously deserve to be punished.

You should add something that scans temperature/sweat/bloodcomposition of the hand on mouse / keyboard, so that Ben haters automatically get nice electroshocks.

Reactions: shark_inna_hat

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It's quite simply, actually. You can like writing for stories you don't like. Liking the writing within a game or piece of media and not enjoying the piece of media. The feelings aren't mutually exclusive.
so you are saying ............. i like how you said what you said , i just don't like what you said when you said it, ....my point was you said you hate the black mail you hate the villain ....you only came in cause you saw a bestiality tag ... and then you start telling the creator of all the changes you would like to see HUH ???? you already stated the main premise of the game is something you don't like ....

if you do not see the Irony in that then I can't help you ..... its like going to a resturant and ordering a BLT then tell them to hold the bacon , hold the lettuce the tomato oh and you don't like the bread either ......then complaining when they bring you an empty plate .....think about it ...

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes