A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Wow, thats a really cool start. Most of the bugs and shortcomings have been mentioned (some of them are significant), but all in all you seem to have made a pretty amazing backbone for your game, with some neat twists with the engine. Someone mentioned that they don't like all of the blackmail stories, I can agree that they can get old, so here's me hoping there are some options for Emily to fightback/get even with been even as she gets corrupted.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
shark inna hat
I can use my magic powers to severely lessen your chances to get sick in your biological lifetime, IF you ignore any and all suggestions that are against blackmail.
Blackmail NEVER gets old, on the contrary, it is a very useful tool to get proper action.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!! preach it on the mountain :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::love:

• Sad
Reactions: Highland_Hunter

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
shark inna hat
I can use my magic powers to severely lessen your chances to get sick in your biological lifetime, IF you ignore any and all suggestions that are against blackmail.
Blackmail NEVER gets old, on the contrary, it is a very useful tool to get proper action.
from an article I read on the subject of Blackmail ,..........

f you wanted to make serious money as a courtesan in 19th century England, there was one way to do it that had little to do with the actual work of being a courtesan: you got yourself some wealthy and well-respected clients, and you kept scrupulous records of your assignations, including any letters they may have sent you. Then, once your charms no longer earned you a sufficient income, you got them to pay up for their silence.

is one of these enterprising ladies, who eventually published her memoirs; her into paying to get the parts about him scrubbed from the book led him to roar, "Publish and be damned!" Others were more forthcoming; biographers of Wilson have been frustrated by the fact that she

Lantriste

Aug 11, 2021
anybody have tried the game on android using joiplay? it seems that it's stuck on the loading screen here when trying to open the game

Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
I like it a lot so far. It's pretty interesting and definitely unique for an HTML style game. I do wish there were a back or reload function just because with these style games that are still early in development it's easy to hit a dead end and get screwed.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I like it a lot so far. It's pretty interesting and definitely unique for an HTML style game. I do wish there were a back or reload function just because with these style games that are still early in development it's easy to hit a dead end and get screwed.
Yes well it is a sex game after all so the whole point is to get screwed ........Oh wait you meant ....um never mind LOL :love:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I tested it today.
It offers some things that make you want more.
The drawings are something different, and even if it takes some getting used to at first, the game develops its own charm away from the DAZ monotony.
I like the clothing system very much, but it would be helpful if the fitting was less complicated.
Grant us a button to try on right away without having to undress every time, then try on the clothes and end up having to search again for what to put on so it looks good but you stay within corruption points.
In this regard, please give the clothes values so that you can already pre-sort what you can choose and then wear.

Bug found:
I was shopping, did homework, changed clothes and wanted to leave the house. From then on, nothing worked, because it did not leave the house, but also no more abort was possible.

Conclusion:
The game definitely remains on my watch list and would also be a candidate for support.
Unfortunately the past has shown that you shouldn't throw your money after every 0.1 version. Quandary, because without support it will definitely take longer to track here how committed the developer is.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I tested it today.
The drawings are something different, and even if it takes some getting used to at first, the game develops its own charm away from the DAZ monotony.
I like the clothing system very much, but it would be helpful if the fitting was less complicated.
Grant us a button to try on right away without having to undress every time, then try on the clothes and end up having to search again for what to put on so it looks good but you stay within corruption points.
In this regard, please give the clothes values so that you can already pre-sort what you can choose and then wear.

Bug found:
I was shopping, did homework, changed clothes and wanted to leave the house. From then on, nothing worked, because it did not leave the house, but also no more abort was possible.

Conclusion:
The game definitely remains on my watch list and would also be a candidate for support.
Unfortunately the past has shown that you shouldn't throw your money after every 0.1 version. Quandary, because without support it will definitely take longer to track here how committed the developer is.
a hot fix to the clothing system was added by the dev ......and after shopping when you go home but can't leave again is because you have hit the end of the current content all you can to is go to bed ...... so after shopping is the time to uncover the map if you choose but its all currently just placeholder so don't visit the same place twice ....or you have a chance to freeze up ...

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I tested it today.

Bug found:

Conclusion:

Yesterday at 6:09 AM
I won't make a real update before I get more content done. The plan is to add some of the free roaming stuff that's missing right now and another day at school for the first update. I'm also not gonna ask for money until I make at least that one update (but money will be welcome, I'm broke AF)

I've made a little bug-fix patch if someone really wants it, there's no new content in it, just fixes.
Changelog 0.2-1.1.3:
- game viewport will (try to) adjust to the window height
- text on buttons won't adjust to window size, but will respect user font size settings
- stockings are drawn on top of panties
- automatically equip clothes you buy
- you can buy (try out) clothes even if you can't afford them (but can't exit shop with negative $$$)
- fixed plot dead ends
- fixed some typos
- an error message is displayed when reaching an unexpected dead end
- flood-fill node coloring in plot editor
- restored the try-except block for the startup procedure
- game can be hosted online (only shows a warning and not exits with a error on startup)
- show an error when javascript is disabled
- added fail-safe for random branches not picking any branch
- added warning.txt to image folder
- all characters are now 18 years old or older
- all characters are now 21 years old or older if you're playing in a country with laws saying they must be 21 years old or older
- bumped css version to 3
- bumped engine version to 1.1
- bumped data version to 0.2
- new bugs, probably?

Download link:

LTD

Jul 30, 2017
Really nice start, love seeing all those clothing options, but why no shoes?

I'm a bit iffy on the art style. I think it looks decent, but that's it's a bit overdone. Like, if that's a filter or something, dial down the intensity or whatever it'd be.

I'll be keeping an eye on it, though, so please keep at it! :)

Reactions: bbobson

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Really nice start, love seeing all those clothing options, but why no shoes?

I'm a bit iffy on the art style. I think it looks decent, but that's it's a bit overdone. Like, if that's a filter or something, dial down the intensity or whatever it'd be.

I'll be keeping an eye on it, though, so please keep at it! :)
yes the art is a filter .......and is also more than likely to be replaced down the line according to Shark ....

as for the shoes I thought the same thing while shopping ... but again ....0.1 version ......so I take a wait and see attitude

Reactions: LTD

Mac2Night

Feb 11, 2019
A lot of good points were already made so I will just add some suggestions:
-Spliting toys from clothes so you can wear both stockings and the vibrator for example
-Mercedes made this point already but it's important enough to say again ,Clothes stats and sorting so we can know it before buying and putting on
-I am assuming that you are using some Nvidia magic for the edits,hand drown art with all of it's advantages is usually really time consuming(and or expenisve if commisoned) and those games tend to die out more on this site or get rebooted multiple times.This is not an attack on the art style but using whatever you can source easy and often seems more sustainable.
-There are likely people on the forum that can help you with technical things like
Compression https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/
Assets https://f95zone.to/forums/comic-animation-requests.45/ https://f95zone.to/forums/asset-requests.96/
Programming https://f95zone.to/forums/programming-development-art.73/
If you need to hire or ask for some help https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/

This is more general but since a lot of people make thier first games and projects here. Don't be afraid to change things down the development like the engine or the actress used for the main protagonist or other characters. Some devs are asking other members to writes scenes for them or help with tranlations.Most people will tell you when they find the bugs
I don't see your game on , that's the other place that has an active user base and should give you extra eyes on your game

Reactions: Frank Chateau

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yesterday at 6:09 AM
I won't make a real update before I get more content done. The plan is to add some of the free roaming stuff that's missing right now and another day at school for the first update. I'm also not gonna ask for money until I make at least that one update (but money will be welcome, I'm broke AF)

I've made a little bug-fix patch if someone really wants it, there's no new content in it, just fixes.
Changelog 0.2-1.1.3:
- game viewport will (try to) adjust to the window height
- text on buttons won't adjust to window size, but will respect user font size settings
- stockings are drawn on top of panties
- automatically equip clothes you buy
- you can buy (try out) clothes even if you can't afford them (but can't exit shop with negative $$$)
- fixed plot dead ends
- fixed some typos
- an error message is displayed when reaching an unexpected dead end
- flood-fill node coloring in plot editor
- restored the try-except block for the startup procedure
- game can be hosted online (only shows a warning and not exits with a error on startup)
- show an error when javascript is disabled
- added fail-safe for random branches not picking any branch
- added warning.txt to image folder
- all characters are now 18 years old or older
- all characters are now 21 years old or older if you're playing in a country with laws saying they must be 21 years old or older
- bumped css version to 3
- bumped engine version to 1.1
- bumped data version to 0.2
- new bugs, probably?

Download link:
Unfortunately, one of the previous speakers is right.
This link is also not allowed for me - for whatever reason.

4.50 star(s) 69 Votes