Cloud122

Oct 21, 2021
Very promising game!
Keep this pace and I do believe that this work will surpass most of the female protagonist games on the site!
But Ben is such a pain in the ass I wish that avatar could have more options to refuse him...

There are many spots to travel but I highly doubt without enough manpower how much this game can be finished..The creator is definitely talented.

McFaper9000

Nov 4, 2020
impressive story development
nice art, quite catchy, don't know why or how to explain
this is way better than many other stuff here. i really hope this one will see further development

Reactions: Candy1970

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
I personally enjoy that the mc can't escape the blackmail and I want to see the story unfold within this premise.

Ben seems to be the love/hate-guy of this game, similar to Eric in Big Brother, so dear writer if you want to take a lesson from this older game: don't write Ben out, no matter how many people hate him and want to see him dead / strangled / tortured- he's the reason the story works and is appealing for pervs like me.

Good luck, the game looks promising.

sorry guys i am just not over the whole idea that they made Superman gay ....
They did what? Those idiots really go full 1984-mode and rewrite everything that doesn't fit the current political narrative.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Same for me. Doesn't seem to be answered yet, either.
you only get the first school day of content ATM ......after school you can go shopping and explore the city but its all placeholders so dont return to the same location twice ....once you go home at the end of the day ,you are stuck there ...because that is where the content ends the only thing you can do is the stuff in your apartment like take a shower look out the window and go to sleep ....when you go to sleep you will SEE the end of the current content marker .......

Reactions: pyrolisk

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Thanks all for the kind word (so far...). Sorry for putting in too much clothing, you can remove some by editing data/shops.txt ;)

Fixed, My Bad, thanks for pointing it out, the doctors said I got dailysex... or maybe dyslexia? One of them anyway, so there might be more typos in the game itself.
I always find that going back and poof reading for errors later can actually enrich the story ,because as you are looking for those errors ,you also see ways to be more creative or add to the story .....let us not forget the dyslexic Borg they say : Your ass will be laminated .... :unsure:....

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Hi!
Very interesting game.
Was surprised it is not a SugarCube.
Do you plan to do a little alternative routes? Like not being blackmailed by Ben but find help from other guys?
Do you plan to make some Mother-related sexual content?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hi!
Very interesting game.
Was surprised it is not a SugarCube.
Do you plan to do a little alternative routes? Like not being blackmailed by Ben but find help from other guys?
Do you plan to make some Mother-related sexual content?
The whole premise of the game is the BLACKMAIL by Ben ......the mother is not with you so I would guess that would be a NO ....
why do a select few that have a problem with a blackmail concept ....when it is clearly tagged as such...come in to complain about the concept of Blackmail ??????
trying to push for a whole change of concept .....its like asking Stephen King to write a children's book

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I don't think it leads anywhere to propose specific and far fetched fetishes to the dev at this stage of development. I would suggest to just let the dev create the game he/she/it wants to create - there is almost no content yet, so we can't tell how it will be like, where the story goes - and see if your fetishes match with his and start giving ideas once you notice they might suite the devs taste.

• Love
Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I don't think it leads anywhere to propose specific and far fetched fetishes to the dev at this stage of development. I would suggest to just let the dev create the game he/she/it wants to create - there is almost no content yet, so we can't tell how it will be like, where the story goes - and see if your fetishes match with his and start giving ideas once you notice they might suite the devs taste.
EXACTLY .......well said ...too many cooks spoil the broth as the old saying goes .....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Very promising game!
Keep this pace and I do believe that this work will surpass most of the female protagonist games on the site!
But Ben is such a pain in the ass I wish that avatar could have more options to refuse him...

There are many spots to travel but I highly doubt without enough manpower how much this game can be finished..The creator is definitely talented.
yes Ben is a pain in the ass he is a sleaze and a bully ....but he is essential to the story ....and he is the prefect kind of sleaze villain since people are already hating the guy so much already .....the bad guy should be so evil you hate them from the start ....or be the two faced kind of evil ..that starts out nice ..but has a hidden agenda of deciept and manipulation .........Ben is the perfect kind of upfront little asshole

Reactions: LTD
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes