perevertysh

Jul 2, 2020
Update:
-Updated libraries
-Continuation of the lost ring arc ( +WIP bar work)
-Some new activities in the slums
-Ben's bad end (multiple paths, FF, FM, FFM)
-School days 14-17 (Headmaster shenanigans, PE, finding your clothes... again)
-Delivery!
-Finding a new home
-Secret spooky event (only till the end of November)
-Bug fixes
-New Bugs

A stand alone executable for Windows is made available again (running via Electron if anyone wants to get technical).

Download Links (HTML version):

Workupload

Download Links (EXE version):

Workupload

Like, share, comment, subscribe, eat an orange, send money, make love, praise the Lord, Cthulhu Fhtagn and Skulls for the Skull Throne!
typo?
1668447690844.png

Reactions: sonoman22

notagain1234

May 1, 2017
Is the slums content just the pimp for now? I can't seem to provide any "services" to the community of that impoverished neighbourhood. ;)

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
How much of Bens stuff is avoidable?

I love a good female corruption game but I'm not about that blackmail. A little bit of it is fine to get the wheels turning but if she has to fuck Ben then this probably isn't the game for me

LTD

Jul 30, 2017

I love a good female corruption game but I'm not about that blackmail. A little bit of it is fine to get the wheels turning but if she has to fuck Ben then this probably isn't the game for me
I'm not sure about the new update (just downloaded it), but in the past you could always tell Ben to just fuck off and ignore him a lot of the time. In some pretty critical ways, too.

There might be one or two unavoidable bits with other people, but the game has a surprisingly deep branching path system and I'm not sure how successful I was on being as defiant and unslutty as possible last time I tried that (it was sometime in the summer).

Give the game a shot, at least. It's really quite good. I'm the opposite of you, BTW, and for me there's not enough blackmail and less-than-consensual content, but I still love this game.

Reactions: cclizard

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Obvious typo is obvious. Unless you're dyslexic as me. Obviously.

Is the slums content just the pimp for now? I can't seem to provide any "services" to the community of that impoverished neighbourhood. ;)
It's work in progress, to be honest I made that on Monday before I packed the public release, it was meant for the next update, but since it worked I just left it in. There's going to be a bit of randomness and management here -a slutty outfit will give you more clients but also make them less willing to pay you more (or pay you at all), without a pimp you will be mugged sometimes, but with a pimp he'll take away a lot of your earnings.

how much bestiality have this game?
It is avoidable, and each time it appears you get the option to opt-out for all future bestiality content:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At least one more scene will be added in the next update.

You can wiggle out of most of it. If you leave him to rot in jail (on Monday, day 7), he will only make one more brief appearance and he'll be gone forever.

Reactions: Daioh and Nakeeva

herbalty

Mar 18, 2018
Getting an error whenever trying to run the .html file:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: err.__class__ is undefined      brython.js:7704:52

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Getting an error whenever trying to run the .html file:

Code:
Uncaught TypeError: err.__class__ is undefined      brython.js:7704:52
What OS and browser are you using?
I've tested on Windows in Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Electron and on Android using Chrome, Firefox (via localhost, FF is no good with file://) and Kiwi.
On windows in Firefox it sometimes blocks some scripts from being loaded (maybe it's no script acting up?) but refreshing the page solves this problem.

If you're on Windows you can try the Electron (exe) version, it's a bit bigger in size but it should have no compatibility issues.

herbalty

Mar 18, 2018
What OS and browser are you using?
I've tested on Windows in Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Electron and on Android using Chrome, Firefox (via localhost, FF is no good with file://) and Kiwi.
On windows in Firefox it sometimes blocks some scripts from being loaded (maybe it's no script acting up?) but refreshing the page solves this problem.

If you're on Windows you can try the Electron (exe) version, it's a bit bigger in size but it should have no compatibility issues.
MacOS, Firefox.

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
You can wiggle out of most of it. If you leave him to rot in jail (on Monday, day 7), he will only make one more brief appearance and he'll be gone forever.
I do really love that you can do that. So many games would just try to find ways to prevent something like that and make it a fake choice or bad end or whatever. Just lovely.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
MacOS, Firefox.
I have no access to any machines running MacOS and I never used any Apple products so I can't really tell you how to fix this problem. The browser or OS is probably blocking javascript files from being loaded, the game won't run without those scripts.
Here's a similar stackoverflow problem, not sure if it helps:

You can also try an online version, but I don't think there is one up-to-date at this moment the link in the first post actually points to the current version. Good job, whoever put it there.
Might work in Chrome or Safari, worth a try?

I say, "God Damn!"
I don't know how many times or how hard I ***enjoyed*** that update, but I know parts of me are hurting from it!!
Stay hydrated.

I do really love that you can do that. So many games would just try to find ways to prevent something like that and make it a fake choice or bad end or whatever. Just lovely.
I don't do bad ends, also - If this is something people really, really want - I may be persuaded to make a 'Nut Cracker' mod, where you can resolve all Ben interactions by kicking him in the nuts ;)

Last edited:

Fantasia_Insilva

Formerly 'Operation_Valkyrie'
Apr 25, 2019
There seems to be a reoccurring event where if you go home at night, you get stalked by someone and knocked out, but nothing really happens because of it. I say reoccurring because the same exact wording happens every time. I'm not sure if I'm missing the progression.
Also there's a bug where if you get knocked out by Ben, left in the park, and decide to go home alone, you meet up with Jeff and have sexy time. But by the next day, you come across a decision where you can let Jeff pick out your outfit and this happens
1668524840363.png
So, uh, pls fix Shark-senpai

I also forgot to mention this part that is also bugged when you go home alone. It happens right after you decide to let Jeff watch you shower.
1668524987306.png

Reactions: shark_inna_hat
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes